Design Solutions 101 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Design Solutions 101

855-212-6355

social@designsolutions101.com

Tell us how Design Solutions 101 made you happy
My colleagues in the oil and gas industry, (or any industry) as we well know, Schumberger is the gold standard for oil and gas technology and services worldwide. In that vein, Design Solutions 101, is the Schumberger of design technology. My interaction with Ms. Sophie Green and her team at Design Solutions 101 delivered a product that is far, far superior to any other effort from other groups that I have contracted in the past, and for a price point that is beyond incredible.

S. Foster Hagen
XXI Oil & Gas Working Partners, Inc.
Austin, Texas, N.A.
They carry a variety of spectacular cloth designs and also have good customer service. They worked closely with me and the business to develop and execute a brand strategy and identity for my business.
I am a repeat customer of Design Solutions 101. I got my website designed and developed by them. My preferred thing about Design Solutions 101 is they are very professional in their work.
Thank you for competing my book finally. I had it planned for ages and I even began to write it myself few years ago, but professional and personal life just couldn’t allow me to find time for completing this.

Last year, I promised myself that I was going to finish it this or next year. A friend told me about the concept of hiring writers to complete my book if I can’t find time. I’m so glad I heard him because opting for a ghostwriter was the best choice I could have made. My book has been completed and is selling like something right now.

They have incorporated all the details so creatively that it just feels like delight to read my own story. Not only that their deliveries were timely too.

I’m satisfied with the quality and would surely comeback. Cheers to their team!
Where to begin... First of all, DO NOT USE DESIGN SOLUTIONS 101. Please spare yourself the time and money lost and find someone else. I am reading other comments/reviews on here with a similar story to mine, but it's too late for me.

After starting the project (a 3D animated video), I lost contact with my representative. I sent emails, texts, made phone calls, etc... no one ever got back to me. The live chat option on the desktop browser for their website wasn't working, but I was able to access the live chat from their mobile site. This is where things get weird...

The customer service person (Zoe) "informed me" that my sales rep, Elivn Joseph, died in a car accident and included an emoji. Yes, she put an emoji (like oops face) in the message telling me her colleague died. Anyway, it's not like you can dispute someone's death over some poor reviews, lack of contact/followthrough, and an emoji, so I went with it. Here is where it gets even weirder.

I was assigned a "new" sales rep, Sherwin Paul. He started acting like they were waiting for me because I was busy. I told him that no one was waiting on me, I'm not busy, I just haven't been getting any replies on my project. He, then, proceeded to ask me: "In honor of Elvin, could you pay us $500 to get this project moving faster?" - I literally couldn't make this up.

I told the rep, that was not the arrangement and he said "I know that wasn't the arrangement, but I'm asking if you will pay now, in honor of Elvin." Very shortly after I told him that I was sticking to the original arrangement and finished the phone call, I noticed my conversation on their chat app just disappeared. I'm not sure if that was a coincidence or not.

I am stuck in limbo now without a completed project. I'm not sure if I'm ever going to get it. I'm not sure if I ever was.

I will gladly change this review if the company follows through with my project or gives me a refund.
He responded very fast to my questions and started work right away. He has been very diligent in presenting the logo options and in doing the touch-ups. Jhon completely understood what I was looking for and delivered an excellent product.
John is an EXTREMELY talented logo designer. He's worked on several logos for us and he will continue to be our go-to brand designer.
Amazingly creative, very cooperative and completed the task before time. Will definitely work with him in the future. Highly recommended if you require a job to be done at the highest standards.
Great design for our logo. Thanks very much. Also, great communication and quick.
James was extremely helpful and satisfying. Excellent work, timely response, and skillful.
Done a great job in editing and I really appreciated the good suggestions. Will be using Design Solutions 101 for all my Projects. Always done very quickly and price is more than fair.
Design Solution 101 does a great job editing videos, including adding music and title cards. They are fast, accurate and gave me exactly what I wanted.
Design Solutions 101 team were incredibly flexible and wonderfully communicative. We will not do animation videos with any other company because of we already have great company “DS101”. Great work!
I came to Design Solutions 101 to create my website. I want to say that these guys did a great Job! Our project Manager David has addressed every issue that we had with a friendly and professional attitude. I would highly recommend these guys for anyone looking to create a website! They have the experience and know how to get the job done. Thank you David for your attention to our needs.
All the editors at Design Solution 101 are exceptional! I actually look forward to getting their comments because I know the work will be instantly improved. Highly recommended them to everyone!
I needed to get my website responsive designed and I had contacted with multiple companies but honestly, they didn't deliver as per my expectations. Thanks Design Solutions 101 team for meeting the requirements and delivered.
Unsolicited cold-call spammers.
I have developed my 3D Explainer Videos with Design Solutions 101 and let me tell you they have the most professional and friendly staff. Listen to their client and meet their requirement instead of doing it their own. Thankyou Design Solutions 101!
I wanted to bring traffic in my website. I found Design Solutions 101 has very extensive experience of dealing with sales and traffic through your website. Since 2 years the company is doing all my website related work and my phone doesn’t stop ringing during business hours. Design Solutions 101 is rocking!
I wanted to design application for my moving services company. I found Design Solutions 101 is the best application developer and in relatively cheaper price. I contacted them and they took 152 hours to develop, deploy and live my application. And also got a free 6 month maintenance from them. Today I am in contact with DS101 and all my website maintenance and other tech issues are looked after.
Design Solutions 101 is rated 4.81 based on 42 reviews