Design Solutions 101 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Design Solutions 101

855-212-6355

social@designsolutions101.com

Tell us how Design Solutions 101 made you happy
I got my logo designed at such a minimal price. They assisted me with each and every stage of the process and they kept all my preferences under their considerations. Their procedures are pretty smooth and they delivered me the logo within the deadline. Thank you so much for the logo and your prior services.
The editors at Design Solution 101 are all outstanding! I truly look forward to receiving their feedback since I know it will immediately improve the work. They come highly recommended by me!
I hope this company will act professional and finish the website and the mobile app that has been outstanding since 1.5 years. We literally spoke to every manager and supervisor and all we get is promises with Zero delivery. We never recommend this company to anyone.
To construct my website, I came to Design Solutions 101. I'd want to commend these people on their excellent work! David, our project manager, has handled every issue we've encountered with a polite and professional demeanor. I would strongly advise anyone looking to build a website to contact these people! They have the necessary experience and know-how to complete the task. Thank you, David, for being so attentive to our requirements.
Couldn’t agree more about the effectiveness of Whiteboard animation. They helped me to convey message through smarter ways of communication.
Very bad experience, totally unprofessional company. No progress, No customer service, No proper handover. We literally complained more than 100 times with NOTHING DONE. Not recommending this company at all to anyone, they promise you the whole world and once you pay them, you start the painful journey of chasing them to get them to do their work.
Attractive Banners That Standout Their attractive banner and signage design solutions has uplifted value of my brand offline. They are the reason of my brand’s growth both online as well as offline. It was a pleasant experience working with you people. Affordable charges and excellent customer assistance.
Didn’t know you people had an excellent approach in handling the projects. Everything seems marvellous from little details to the large banners. Thank you.
Their logo design services are exceptional. The logo they made was just as I had imagined. Keep up the good work.
Competitive designing. You guys have a team of dedicated designers. Thanks for their commendable assistance throughout the project.
My go-to digital workstation from now onwards. I was impressed by the integrations done by the ardent specialists. Everything was spot on and delivered as desired.
They are great at offering you complete design solutions at competitive prices. You are getting quality and creativity at economical prices. Thank you, team, for accomplishing my task with utmost satisfaction.
Loved their customer support. I really like coordinating with Elvin. He is so patient when it comes to working under-pressure. Thank you for designing my 3d logo, I really liked how the gradients gelled with the mascot.
Very poor service, no care, no follow ups, no commitment to deadlines, changing project team with no handover. PATHETIC! I do not recommend this company at all.
Originally I would give this 3 stars. It took 3 different assistants to my project. I'd give it 4 stars because Emily Thompson came through. I give Emily 5 stars. She understood what I needed and with patience and diligence she got it done. She was knowledgeable and able to put a team together and was able to finish my project twice. Thank you Emily Thompson.
I would definitely recommend this company. They did a great job with my 3D animated video. I will use them again.
My colleagues in the oil and gas industry, (or any industry) as we well know, Schumberger is the gold standard for oil and gas technology and services worldwide. In that vein, Design Solutions 101, is the Schumberger of design technology. My interaction with Ms. Sophie Green and her team at Design Solutions 101 delivered a product that is far, far superior to any other effort from other groups that I have contracted in the past, and for a price point that is beyond incredible. S. Foster Hagen XXI Oil & Gas Working Partners, Inc. Austin, Texas, N.A.
They carry a variety of spectacular cloth designs and also have good customer service. They worked closely with me and the business to develop and execute a brand strategy and identity for my business.
I am a repeat customer of Design Solutions 101. I got my website designed and developed by them. My preferred thing about Design Solutions 101 is they are very professional in their work.
Design Solutions 101 is rated 4.7 based on 99 reviews