Design Solutions 101 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Design Solutions 101

855-212-6355

social@designsolutions101.com

Tell us how Design Solutions 101 made you happy
I would definitely recommend this company. They did a great job with my 3D animated video. I will use them again.
My colleagues in the oil and gas industry, (or any industry) as we well know, Schumberger is the gold standard for oil and gas technology and services worldwide. In that vein, Design Solutions 101, is the Schumberger of design technology. My interaction with Ms. Sophie Green and her team at Design Solutions 101 delivered a product that is far, far superior to any other effort from other groups that I have contracted in the past, and for a price point that is beyond incredible. S. Foster Hagen XXI Oil & Gas Working Partners, Inc. Austin, Texas, N.A.
They carry a variety of spectacular cloth designs and also have good customer service. They worked closely with me and the business to develop and execute a brand strategy and identity for my business.
I am a repeat customer of Design Solutions 101. I got my website designed and developed by them. My preferred thing about Design Solutions 101 is they are very professional in their work.
Thank you for competing my book finally. I had it planned for ages and I even began to write it myself few years ago, but professional and personal life just couldn’t allow me to find time for completing this. Last year, I promised myself that I was going to finish it this or next year. A friend told me about the concept of hiring writers to complete my book if I can’t find time. I’m so glad I heard him because opting for a ghostwriter was the best choice I could have made. My book has been completed and is selling like something right now. They have incorporated all the details so creatively that it just feels like delight to read my own story. Not only that their deliveries were timely too. I’m satisfied with the quality and would surely comeback. Cheers to their team!
I had a lot of trouble at the start of my project, and initially gave a bad review for the company. I am modifying my review because they completely turned it around! I believe a company willing to admit their mistakes and bend over backward to make their customers happy deserves recognition. Sophi ended up taking over my project and making everything right. They have exceeded my expectations - so much that I felt compelled to change my poor review to a 5-star review. The value of the product I received was very good. I had a 3D animated video done and the quality is superb. It was MUCH better than I expected for what I paid. They clearly used noteworthy professionals to complete my project. Design Solutions 101 is every bit as good, if not better, than what you could get somewhere else where you might pay 10 times the amount and with much less flexibility. There were multiple revisions of my project and they were happy to make changes, even though it cost them time and money to do so. This provided me with a great experience in the end. I will definitely use them again for my next project.
He responded very fast to my questions and started work right away. He has been very diligent in presenting the logo options and in doing the touch-ups. Jhon completely understood what I was looking for and delivered an excellent product.
John is an EXTREMELY talented logo designer. He's worked on several logos for us and he will continue to be our go-to brand designer.
Amazingly creative, very cooperative and completed the task before time. Will definitely work with him in the future. Highly recommended if you require a job to be done at the highest standards.
Great design for our logo. Thanks very much. Also, great communication and quick.
James was extremely helpful and satisfying. Excellent work, timely response, and skillful.
Done a great job in editing and I really appreciated the good suggestions. Will be using Design Solutions 101 for all my Projects. Always done very quickly and price is more than fair.
Design Solution 101 does a great job editing videos, including adding music and title cards. They are fast, accurate and gave me exactly what I wanted.
Design Solutions 101 team were incredibly flexible and wonderfully communicative. We will not do animation videos with any other company because of we already have great company “DS101”. Great work!
I came to Design Solutions 101 to create my website. I want to say that these guys did a great Job! Our project Manager David has addressed every issue that we had with a friendly and professional attitude. I would highly recommend these guys for anyone looking to create a website! They have the experience and know how to get the job done. Thank you David for your attention to our needs.
All the editors at Design Solution 101 are exceptional! I actually look forward to getting their comments because I know the work will be instantly improved. Highly recommended them to everyone!
I needed to get my website responsive designed and I had contacted with multiple companies but honestly, they didn't deliver as per my expectations. Thanks Design Solutions 101 team for meeting the requirements and delivered.
Unsolicited cold-call spammers.
I have developed my 3D Explainer Videos with Design Solutions 101 and let me tell you they have the most professional and friendly staff. Listen to their client and meet their requirement instead of doing it their own. Thankyou Design Solutions 101!
I wanted to bring traffic in my website. I found Design Solutions 101 has very extensive experience of dealing with sales and traffic through your website. Since 2 years the company is doing all my website related work and my phone doesn’t stop ringing during business hours. Design Solutions 101 is rocking!
Design Solutions 101 is rated 4.66 based on 83 reviews