PlayerBoost Reviews

of reviewers recommend PlayerBoost
Read PlayerBoost Reviews

About PlayerBoost:

Our team is full of experienced players who have played this game since Destiny Beta, so our team is very knowledgeable about the Destiny franchise and specialize in every category for pvp and pve.

Want a flawless in Trials of Osiris? You got it! Our highly skilled players in pvp have taken thousands of accounts flawless in trials with ease, earning our clients all the desirable loot they want from Trials of Osiris or even speeding through the competitive playlist to earn Legend rank and our pve players are the best there is with thousands of raid clears. With PlayerBoost you can be sure you have truly the most elite players Destiny has to offer on standby, ready to breeze through your order so you can start enjoying your rewards with no hassle, stress or effort.

We have completed over 34,000+ orders and strive for efficiency, so most activities are completed within 24 hours. We care immensely about the safety of your account and we have invested greatly in a system that protects you and your account information at all times. Your information is not stored after your order is completed and only given to your trustworthy booster.

Along with our friendly 24/7 live chat we make it very easy for our clients to be able to communicate with your booster without any hassle. PlayerBoost's main priority is to make sure all our clients leave our site satisfied and happy with our service. We are ready and waiting to help you acquire all your favourite end game loot.

Tell us how PlayerBoost made you happy
Grant always does my orders very quickly and keeps in contact.
Very fast and safe
Just finished my second order in two weeks for a flawless card, I was thankful my second time I got put with booster Deppict and his team. He is awesome and really knows what he’s doin. I look forward to future orders and I highly recommend him (Deppict)!!
One of the best experiences I’ve had my booster made sure I was satisfied
Great customer support and did a flawless run quick after purchase. Definitely will be using this in the future!
Happy with my service
Love the service. Always timely and always professional
Very good service. Will definitely use again 👍
Service is always amazing!!
Returning customer
These guys are awesome and legit!!
Happy Happy Happy Happy
A service!
Thanks you
Good things
????
Third time buying from them, very good stuff
easy to work and goo website
Birdy was my Booster and an amazing Sherpa. This is the best raid experience of my D2 adventures. Thank you for getting me through it. (GOS Divinity)
Excellent service