Destiny Service LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Destiny Service LLC
I had used this service for 3 times, mostly on PVP content. Reliable and fast! Will chose the service again if needed.
Quick and professionally done all the way, Only Good things to say!
Really love these guys! Also Brad! Good services and communication!
Service was extremely fast and very friendly, would recommend!
Good communication, fast and efficient. Highly recommended.
These guys are just the best Thanks for the great effort! 🤗
Excellent service, fast, reliable had my weapon same day, will definitely use again.
fast service and excellent communication. I highly recommend.
Perfect !!!!
Very fast, great communication. This guys are the best.
got the mountaintop, recluse, luna's howl package. work and 3 kids make it virtually impossible for me to grind out these weapons. i went on a 3 night trip with the kids and got the services of these guys. the items were in my inventory the night we got back. brad of customer service was great at communicating. they really do it legit the legit way... manual hard work in the crucible. no win trading or other shenanigans done at all. this is hands down the best carry service. they are a god send to all dads. :) will be using them again.
Jake did a awesome job and God me a sacred provenance 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I got the run around from another carry company. I expressed my concern to the chat message. The person there assured me it would happen on time and would be communicative through. They were fantastic. Were polite and professional the entire time. I, absolutely, will use them in the future.
Thank you for your kind words, it has been our pleasure!
BEST BOOSTERS OUT THERE!
These guys just blew me away with their quick service I will definitely be back.
Destiny Service LLC is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews