Digital Devices Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Devices Ltd.
Own Driver
Read Digital Devices Ltd.  Reviews

08001950222

sales@ddevices.com

Unit 16, The Metro Centre Britannia Way, London

Tell us how Digital Devices Ltd. made you happy
Sell personal info
DDL helped me find the item not available in the market
We did receive the product that we ordered.
Umar is great team player has helped in tough times and has been providing super service , delighted to have him as our account manager
I have found Umair to be very professional, knowledgeable and extremely efficient. He replies to email and calls in a timly manner. He is a pleasure to work with.
I dealt with Ali Butt, he was extremely helpful and made the who process very easy and the equipment I needed I didn't fully understand. Good prices, Good company, excellent assistance and advice.
Great fast service and very reliable supplier!
We got fast responses, precise information and overall a very good customer service from Digital Devices Sales Representative Mr Ali Butt. We are thinking to increase the business with DD for this.
Ali is great! always manages our last minute orders.
Umair went above and beyond helping me to reach my target price....
Ali always responds very quickly, and gets the quote for items to us as quick as possible and we are always able to have everything submitted and ordered the same day due to his quick responses. Ali takes great care in knowing exactly what we need and knows our standard hardware orders. Makes my life much easier when ordering.
Promptly quoted & delivered the items required
fast response
First time had used them , a little eager in calling me at the beginning Once places order there was a delay liked the way they informed me straight away and kept me up to date on delivery
Yes great customer service from Mr Ali butt Alaway on time delivery
Efficient, helpful, always ready to assist and go the extra mile.
its good to work with company, and staff is cooperative and very pleasant to help with
Service was ok small bit 2 pushy
During a fairly large order, our rep at Digital Devices put in a huge effort to find suitable fits to our (quite picky!) requirements and at a competitive price! Without his support the process was looking to be a tough one. Very happy. :)
They are excellent professionals. customer support is formidable the prices are very competitive goods deliveries are fast
Digital Devices Ltd. is rated 4.67 based on 381 reviews