Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (300+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service, returns process and refunds.

Price - Excellent

Industry Average
I m so pleased with the team behind Digital Surge for the very prompt and clear responses provided whenever I need assistance. I am also very satisfied with the platform which is easy to navigate. I particularly like the Trigger Price feature, together with the instantaneous advice when it is reached. The immediate advice of transactions, including receipt of deposits gives me great confidence in the safety of the platform.
- Anonymous
Yes. Customer service are very helpful. And the price very fair. And no hidden and magic fees..Almost perfect! This is FAIR!
- CryptoLarke29
Easy to use, competitive price, access to lots of prejects. This platform has everything I need to grow my future.
- Filip

Delivery - Fast

Industry Average
I’m so satisfied with digital surge, it’s easy to use and very fast on delivery, return and refund, anyone can start with a little money also the fees are very low compared to others
- Madiha I
I am really happy with Digital Surge in terms of their customer service, ease of use, price and delivery. I am not tech savvy but this exchange is easy to use. and have recommended family and friends to use it. Thank you.
- Marie G
5 Stars for service delivery.
- Jim
Industry Average
Digital Surge is really easy to use and has a great UX. My favourite feature would have to be something that is really simple but is often missing from other exchanges. And that is Total Return on each coin in your wallet rather than just 24 hr return. It makes it really easy to see long term returns. I'd definitely recommend Digital Surge to friends.
- Anonymous
Great response from the service team. They helped me fix my problem that was my fault on the spot. Prices are very competitive to other apps I have used. I have been trading with digital surge for past 3 months and had great returns, better then expected.
- Jordan
A very well run & trustworthy company with excellent back up via live chat. commissions are reasonable and the staff are always available to answer your questions in this sometimes perplexing industry , returns are processed very quickly and all your old data is at your fingertips . Highly recommend them .

Refunds - Easy

- Madiha I
Very easy to buy and sell by triggered order option. Deposit and refund process is very easy and small buy/sell margin for good profit.
- Adeel
96.00%
Industry Average
Excellent agile customer service! All this whilst enjoying low transaction costs. The Digital Surge team is very supportive and they timely attend to customer queries. Great value for money!
- Kuda
Easy to create cheap exchange rate trustworthy nice customer service
- Anonymous
Super easy to use exchange with great customer service and loads of helpful advice for us newbs. Big shout out to the team at DS!