Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their customer service.

96.30%
Industry Average
friendly fast service . thew platform works very nicely and clearly laid out for me as a beginner... love it so far
- Peter Mundy
Quick sign up, quick verification process and excellent customer service!
- Mark Fletcher
I just want to take this time to thanks Josh for his amazing service tonight- He is so fast to write back and keep up with my question from start to finish and helped me how to use my Trezor Wallet-This man is so patient and and so willing to help me with my Crypto experience- I have learned so much from him and I would like to take the time to say a HUGE THANKYOU- I believe if there is a chance for him to be a Team Leader and/ or a manager/a mentor for the company, I believe he will be a great asset for Digital Surge- Thanks Josh and thanks DS.
- Sentier Super Fund Pty Ltd ATF Sentier Super Fund