Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange

About Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange: Digital Surge is the easier way to buy, sell and pay bills with Bitcoin

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is my first time buying bitcoin and all I can say that for my first experience I'm very very satisfied. Digital Surge is fast, safe and easy, keep it this way guys. 10 + A +"
"Does a good jov"
"I am pleased I have joined Digital Surge It is Very easy to use"
"great service able to put up with a drongo!!!"
"Joined recently. The sign up process was smooth."
"Very satisfied great vendor"
"Fastest exchange I've used. Orders are processed quickly. Very happy"
"I'm 100% satisfy with your service"
"Great team that look afte and look out for their customers - highly recommended"
"Early days as yet so cannot comment."
"Great Services"
"Really good customer service. The live chat is very appreciated, and the staff actually get things done"
"The fastest most straight forward sign up process. With great customer service."
"Good Australia Bitcoin exchange service fast customer response times."
"As I am still a beginner, I find this site really easy to navigate."
"Josh and the team are hugely responsive and the tax advice is very appreciated. Overall a smooth trading experience on a more modern exchange than the completion."
"Secure, easy to use, excellent customer service."
"I had a problem with how i had transfered money my first time and digital surge got straight back to me with in 5 mins and told me all was good."
"Very helpful and quick staff ."
"Very helpful and quick staff ."
"Excellent UX & customer service - I've been searching for an Australian based crypto exchange for the last month and DS certainly stands out as the best in terms of value for money, customer support & security. As a novice to crypto currencies, and trying to establish an Australian account while working in the UK - if DS can support me, they can support anyone ! Highly recommended."
Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange is rated 4.92 based on 64 reviews