Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
I just want to take this time to thanks Josh for his amazing service tonight- He is so fast to write back and keep up with my question from start to finish and helped me how to use my Trezor Wallet-This man is so patient and and so willing to help me with my Crypto experience- I have learned so much from him and I would like to take the time to say a HUGE THANKYOU- I believe if there is a chance for him to be a Team Leader and/ or a manager/a mentor for the company, I believe he will be a great asset for Digital Surge- Thanks Josh and thanks DS.
Really good product overall. Good spreads, customer service, ease of use etc
Very fast and it's up to date
I find the pricing fair and like the recurring automatic buy orders
The easiest way to trade crypto!
i feel we really need more experts in the field updating newbies on how the the community works. crypto currencies are gradually moving towards something big and the price surge over the past few months is just the beginning of greater things to come. lots of persons are skeptical on when to buy-in the market and whether it isn't too late to buy an asset, when you're hodling it could be but when trading its never too late to buy. a trader with the right strategy and indicators earns big regardless of market price (bulls or bears). I trade using signals from trade expert mark evansez with his guide and signal service i've made over 7 βͲC worth of crypto assets over some months. only for crypto inclined issues,, he can be reached via >>>
Its easy to use. Deposits are made instantly. I have great experience so far!
love it, they could set me a daily deposit limit. no other exchange could do this for me. really helps
Excellent service - respond very quickly and always available. Have a wide range of coins to buy and sell. Able to setup a superannuation account in 15 minutes over the phone - amazing!
It’s far better than other exchanges like swift or Coinspot
Very quick customer service, simple easy to understand layout, and cheap fees! Has made my first crypto experience very enjoyable.
love the quick bank deposit
The only exchange to use if you’re in Australia. Great support, great interface, fair spreads & fees.
A very well run & trustworthy company with excellent back up via live chat. commissions are reasonable and the staff are always available to answer your questions in this sometimes perplexing industry , returns are processed very quickly and all your old data is at your fingertips . Highly recommend them .
Very user-friendly in comparison to other exchanges. Id say it is best for first time buying. Simple transactions, triggers. I do still use another app for tracking profit-loss on each coin so maybe that could be another feature to be added in the future. I suggest DS to all new comers into cryptospace. Regarding security- time will tell. So far so good.
12 months ago I entered the crypto space amongst much criticism from family and peers. I learned the hard way from using os exchange’s, scammers and the crazy confusion of advice on the internet. Customer service and education is second to none here, as is ease of use on this platform. I recommend this platform to anyone who asks me about digital surge. Crypto is here to stay , those who skill up for what’s coming will be well equipped to take control of a new economic revolution. I’m a in my 50’s, a girl with no previous understanding and taking control through a pandemic to be as diverse as possible. If I can do this , anyone can
Best exchange in Australia with low fees & spread, their customer service is fantastic. I highly recommend Digital surge.
They are really there when you need them otherwise at the background running everything smoothly.
One of the Best Aussie Crypto Exchange. Recently launched App on Android is fast and it has made it more secure after adding Two Factor Authentication option. Simply Peace of mind trading at very good rates.
Just wanted to thank Josh and the team for excellent and personal customer service. I am truly grateful for your prompt support making the big world of crypto so much more accessible. The platform is so easy to use. My teenage sons are waiting for their 18th birthdays to open up their own accounts and already using the blogs and educational offerings to learn about crypto...
Very reliable, the support team responds super fast. I will recommend it to everyone.
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.79 based on 263 reviews