Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange

About Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange: Digital Surge is the easier way to buy, sell and pay bills with Bitcoin

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is my first time buying bitcoin and all I can say that for my first experience I'm very very satisfied. Digital Surge is fast, safe and easy, keep it this way guys. 10 + A +"
"Great team that look afte and look out for their customers - highly recommended"
"Early days as yet so cannot comment."
"Great Services"
"Really good customer service. The live chat is very appreciated, and the staff actually get things done"
"The fastest most straight forward sign up process. With great customer service."
"Good Australia Bitcoin exchange service fast customer response times."
"As I am still a beginner, I find this site really easy to navigate."
"Josh and the team are hugely responsive and the tax advice is very appreciated. Overall a smooth trading experience on a more modern exchange than the completion."
"Secure, easy to use, excellent customer service."
"I had a problem with how i had transfered money my first time and digital surge got straight back to me with in 5 mins and told me all was good."
"Very helpful and quick staff ."
"Very helpful and quick staff ."
"Excellent UX & customer service - I've been searching for an Australian based crypto exchange for the last month and DS certainly stands out as the best in terms of value for money, customer support & security. As a novice to crypto currencies, and trying to establish an Australian account while working in the UK - if DS can support me, they can support anyone ! Highly recommended."
"It’s great service there"
"dan has been so great an supportive and amazing work he did it was great thank you so much"
"Fantastic service. Far and away the best crypto exchange in Australia"
"Awesome. Good service and quick transfer times"
"easy fast experience"
"I am very new to cryptocurrency trading/buying and I wanted to deal with an Australian company. I had been buying bitcoin with ACX.IO and found it confusing, the clearance was slow and the support was very poor (I logged 5 tickets and sent three emails before i got a response, I was so frustrated i looked for another vendor and found Digital Surge. Can i say its just so easy to use, the ability to get instant clearances through POLI (with a small fee of course) and the support the guys give is so impressive i had to write a testimonial. The chat facility is speedily responded to and great informative responses. Thanks Josh and team, you have made it so easy! Ill be sticking with DS from now on."
"I was using ACX.io but the support was non existent. I then joined Digital Surge and the customer experience is brilliant. You can chat online if you have any issues, the notifications of deposits and transfers is awesome. Thanks Digital surge :)"
Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange is rated 4.93 based on 57 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access