Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
This is the best Crypto Exchange Australians will ever have the pleasure of using by far! The website is clean, transparent and super intuitive. In addition, the fees are the lowest I've ever come across.. To top it off, the customer service is nothing short of incredible. I am very passionate about this project and could not be happier I stumbled upon it! Highly recommend A+++
Absolutely impressive
Thank you Tiffinay & Josh were extremely attentive, time efficient and helpfully for me today.
Amazing service thanks so much!
I LOVE DIGITAL SURGE! I'd call it the "Apple" of the Crypto Exchange world! Brilliant customer service. Its relatively new and lacks a few features (which the team is adding at an incredible pace) but I'd recommend DS over every other Australian crypto exchange! Why? The customer service is TOP-NOTCH! It lets you sleep well at night knowing that should anything go wrong, you don't have to wait a million years to hear back from the team! they respond in 10-20 seconds!!!! You can easily tell they put customers first and have such a simple design that makes trading so easy! Its difficult to explain why but I feel so passionate about this project and can't wait for them to break all records! This is what a good business looks like - its makes consumers feel proud about the products they use! Hats off to the team behind Digital Surge! YOU GUYS ARE KILLING IT!
Very good customer service 👍
Amazing service, highly recommend. Best exchange by a long way!
It is my first time investing in crypto currency. I find DS very responsive to all my queries (and I have lot of them :D). Thank you DS!
Fantastic customer service, I’m new at crypto and you made it so easy for me
Have been trying to organise an exchange that can withdraw to AUD for a while now. Tiffany at Digital Surge made the whole process so easy. A+!
My recent live chat query was responded to and resolved in less than a minute. I’ve used Digital Surge since early 2018. My experience has always been really good. Their support is excellent, prompt and very friendly.
I highly recommend Digital Surge to all my friends. The site is easy to use, especially for someone new - and their customer support is always available for any questions I've had. I wont be going anywhere else.
No Segwit addresses for Withdrawing BTC not good enough
Quick response and made sure verification was sorted immediately. Thank you
Initially I had some problems with depositing amounts and minimum transfer charges from my bitcoin wallet that I was unaware of when I first deposited money I will say these fees need to be more attainable prior to a customer actually depositing money and wanting to transfer their bitcoin to another address to minimise customers Having issues with the Unknown minimal amounts but upon awaking the following day and speaking with Josh or one of the customer service agents who Provided outstanding customer service to the situation and predicament I was in with my bitcoin and wanting to transfer back into AUD into my account he’s Patiently answered my many many questions regarding bitcoin and transferrals as I am very new to buying bitcoin and in the end he provided me the help I needed to request my money back into AUD and back into my bank account although I was disappointed I was not able to send my bitcoin to my nominated address due to the fees and minimal amounts I am very pleased Josh was able to assist me with getting my AUD funds back into my bank account and the patients he provided with me.
Would recommend Digital Surge to absolutely anyone looking at buying or selling cryptocurrency. The entire platform is so well designed and easy to use. Their customer service is second to none and they have gone above and beyond to help me out and look after me. If you are looking for a platform to buy and sell crypto this is the place to start.
Easy exchange to use, low fees, very quick response and best of all: customer service is fantastic! For someone like me who is new to crypto, the entry process i made easy. The informative blog is great, I even invited my teeangers to read it and learn from it.
Because of my unique situation, I had registration problems, but the help tech staff at Digital Surge were super helpful, absolutely outstanding, and soon had me sorted. Very impressive so far.
customer support is tip top
Josh and the team at digital surge have been amazing. I couldn't have asked for better support, especially when I was a complete beginner. Thanks DS and all the best. The new platform is really cool.
Awesome experience -- Great to chat to a staff member who was very proffesional and knew exactly the answers to all my questions. Thanks
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.71 based on 111 reviews