Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

Based on 658 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (300+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
My SMSF using eSuperfund has the ability to automatically link to Digital Surge exchange, which means all of the associated account keeping records (deposits, buys, sells etc) are recorded automatically and reduces my effort (and stress) come tax time. They have an excellent range of coins and the spreads/fees are genuinely low. Lastly, the customer service channels have been close to instant with my support requests. Their latest enchantment 'Earn' (interest) on selected coins sets them apart from many others.
Evasive, secretive, disrespectful, untrustworthy, incompetent, deceitful. Dan Rutter and DS are not keeping their clients informed and have prevented them from withdrawing their crypto or selling it. Unfortunately we can only assume they are looking out for themselves at our expense.
They talk themselves up while not actually answering any questions. AUSTRAC registered just means they know everything about you while no-one knows anything about them. Why do they say they are the best place to trade crypto? According to who? They don't make trading crypto safe at all. No email communications when they decide to block all withdrawals. Your wallet or not your crypto.
These blokes are dishonest and cowardly. Not only is their model clearly full of risk and lazy in design, they are not even fronting when they stuffed up and lost our money. It is really inappropriate of them to just pass the buck to FTX. Mate, we do not care about FTX. We are not signed up with them. We are signed up with Digital Surge. It's your job and your failure.
1. Tell us who has required (as you state, ‘by law’) that you prevent withdrawals? Under what body’s oversight has this been applied? 2. If blocking of withdrawals is in fact an effort to prevent a mass exodus to private wallets, say so. 3. Provide clear reasoning and evidence and if possible allow account holders to understand the management decision process. 4. Treat your account holders as partners and allies, which we are. We’ve been creating wealth together, so now tell us what the damage is. Maintain trust by truth-telling. Provide more information.
False advertising for 1:1 ratio and their use of trading funds on FTX they have suspended all withdrawals and our company used them for funding our expenses for thier claims of high security and 1:1 ratio. Their liquidity issues are not the customer's issues and them holding people's crypto ransom while they recover their own trading loss is totally unethicial. Their reasons and locking up funds is absolutely worst exchange experience ever. Australia was trying to trust in crypto and DS has done massive adoption damage to that effort. Pay the people back their money and do the right thing DS.
Suspended withdrawls from their website. No communication, no update, people are out of pocket over 100k easy stuck on thier platform. do not recommend Dan Rutter and Josh Lehman or Digital Surge at all.
Fine, accept my entire retirement account is gone.
Keep clear. Do not join
Withdrawals have been suspended , people's coins including deposited money can't be withdrawn. They have been really vague, citing limited exposure to FTX but can't quite quantify. Avoid this exchange
Was good until they locked Crypto deposits and withdrawals. They say they have minimal exposure to FTX and its for our safety that we can get out Crypto. If i can ever get it back I wont be dealing with them again
If your FTX exposure is “limited” as you’ve communicated to me and your other customers how can you be having liquidity issues… Clearly lying about the real status of things
Suspended withdrawals and deposits. There's only one reason they would be doing this, and it's that they don't have 1:1 backing of customer assets. Completely unacceptable from an exchange, and have lost my complete trust and confidence.
When FTX had issues I contacted digital surge to ask about their exposure or links to FTX. I was assured they had not exposure and had all user assets managed at 1:1 ratio. I trusted them with all my savings only you find out they have now blocked all withdraws and transfers. Looks like I've lost $15k, not easy to recover on a veteran's pension. Liars and thief's driven by corporate greed.
I opened an account for my SMSF and being new to crypto I had lots of questions. The website is easy to use and any questions I had were answered in a really timely manner through either chat or email. The customer service guys are super helpful and the company obviously has a very strong customer focus.
Great and secure platform. Very easy to get started and begin trading
Love everything about the app especially the workers who always have a great response time.
What can you say. As a relative newbie to Crypto I need all the support I can get. Luckily the guys and gal's at Surge are there to help. It is so easy to navigate and the online tutorials are great. Very happy camper ....
A very useful application! Most importantly, withdrawal to the bank account is very very fast, like in seconds.
The team has been very helpful and patient with my questions. I am relatively new to trading in general and for a newbie like me, I have had the above and beyond service that companies dream of executing. Thanks again team, keep up the excellent service.
It is easy to use...