Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange

About Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange: Digital Surge is the easier way to buy, sell and pay bills with Bitcoin

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is my first time buying bitcoin and all I can say that for my first experience I'm very very satisfied. Digital Surge is fast, safe and easy, keep it this way guys. 10 + A +"
"Great work from Josh and the team. My accounts are all set up now."
"Easy and fast."
"Josh was amazing. I had been having problems with my external harware wallet. I had tried to contact the company for a week with no response. Josh helped me solve within an hour and then talked me through how to transfer to it. He was very patient, poliet and helpfull. Couldn't praise him enough for his customer support. Awesome"
"very helpful"
"Prompt & great service 10/10 service"
"Very fast. Very easy to use"
"Very professional"
"had a login issue and needed access asap - sent a chat to the DS team. Josh responded very quickly and sorted the issue on the spot. many thanks"
"Excellent App and service - 1 criticism is the limit to how much you can draw out in one go..."
"Not pushy & very helpful"
"Very helpful and easy to understand."
"So far so good, I have only just been verified and money allocated so time will tell."
"No issues really fast transfers."
"5 Stars for service delivery."
"Very good?"
"I am new to bitcoin and Josh has been very patient and has helped me step by step would highly recommend thanks"
"Great place to start. Friendly, helpful. I am missing some how to pages and more faq, but they are growing and the chat sessions are very good and responsive anyways. Keep it yp"
"help has been excellent … but still no account established."
"Fast, easy and trusted !!!"
Digital Surge - Australian Bitcoin Exchange is rated 4.91 based on 35 reviews