Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

Based on 580 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (300+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
I just want to take this time to thanks Josh for his amazing service tonight- He is so fast to write back and keep up with my question from start to finish and helped me how to use my Trezor Wallet-This man is so patient and and so willing to help me with my Crypto experience- I have learned so much from him and I would like to take the time to say a HUGE THANKYOU- I believe if there is a chance for him to be a Team Leader and/ or a manager/a mentor for the company, I believe he will be a great asset for Digital Surge- Thanks Josh and thanks DS.
Easy to use, extremely low transaction fees and very secure. Ticks all the boxes.
Overall, it is good. It will be better if there is analyzing tool.
I joined digital surge 3 month ago to buy crypto in my SMSF account. They helped me setup my account and I promptly responded to all my queries. The website and mobile app is easy to navigate and has good UX design. The customer support staff is very helpful and friendly. I will highly recommend them!
Digital Surge is the king of the game, it’s easy to use and I just love the price trigger’s sell or buy Their trading fees are way more amazing than the rest.
Easy to use platform. Loads of coins to choose from. Great metrics and trends to review and analyse.
Great app easy to use and had great success as a beginner it’s less complicated then a lot on the market
Very good service!
Very good
The app is really user friendly and has all the features you could need. I've also contacted customer support before and they were really helpful and super quick to respond. Happy to recommend DS!
Intuitive to use, lots of various items to buy sell... low fees. And trigger orders. What more do you need 😀
ease of use
digital surge is the best and fastest crypto exchanger for me, I arrived in Australia in January and was looking for a cool crypto exchange to replace Binance, and I saw them, tried their platform and it was superb, immediate payment, even their customer care response was very fast. My account was locked due to an error coming from google authenticator, I chatted them up, and immediately everything was restored.
I m so pleased with the team behind Digital Surge for the very prompt and clear responses provided whenever I need assistance. I am also very satisfied with the platform which is easy to navigate. I particularly like the Trigger Price feature, together with the instantaneous advice when it is reached. The immediate advice of transactions, including receipt of deposits gives me great confidence in the safety of the platform.
Excellent agile customer service! All this whilst enjoying low transaction costs. The Digital Surge team is very supportive and they timely attend to customer queries. Great value for money!
Easy to create cheap exchange rate trustworthy nice customer service
Needed some fast cash for a vet bill and digital surge allows instant withdrawals through payID. They also have good spreads and low fees! it's a great platform
good exchange, there are even cheaper options out there, but by the time you include exchange rates, spreads, complications to on ramps and off ramps etc, digital surge is by far the easiest i've tried for an australian investor
World win awards
So far so good.. transferring funds has been instantaneous. Buy n sell orders have been super simple. Highly recommended
Easy to create an account fees are a bit too high but the variety of coins makes up for it
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.79 based on 580 reviews