Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
I just want to take this time to thanks Josh for his amazing service tonight- He is so fast to write back and keep up with my question from start to finish and helped me how to use my Trezor Wallet-This man is so patient and and so willing to help me with my Crypto experience- I have learned so much from him and I would like to take the time to say a HUGE THANKYOU- I believe if there is a chance for him to be a Team Leader and/ or a manager/a mentor for the company, I believe he will be a great asset for Digital Surge- Thanks Josh and thanks DS.
As a first timer at this stuff I am enjoying the interface and you make it easy to do the simple stuff. PayID payments make it even easier and a great addition. I'll be sticking around for sure!
Great support, but the waiting time to get to an agent did take awhile
friendly fast service . thew platform works very nicely and clearly laid out for me as a beginner... love it so far
Perfect costumer care, made it ezy stress free for a first timer. 500 stars to Ashley thanks heaps.
Quick sign up, quick verification process and excellent customer service!
Great live chat services from Josh.
Lovely service. Very helpful.
Digital Surge support is very pacience helping reset my authenticator app thanks folks
Really great, intuitive and easy to use app. Feature rich but not cluttered. Would definitely recommend to both experienced traders and beginners alike.
Chris is a star! helped me with my queries in a prompt and professional manner! bravo!
Had a problem and was very frustrated but support was very helpful and fixed and compensated me very soon after, very happy
Absolutely impressive
Thank you Tiffinay & Josh were extremely attentive, time efficient and helpfully for me today.
Amazing service thanks so much!
I LOVE DIGITAL SURGE! I'd call it the "Apple" of the Crypto Exchange world! Brilliant customer service. Its relatively new and lacks a few features (which the team is adding at an incredible pace) but I'd recommend DS over every other Australian crypto exchange! Why? The customer service is TOP-NOTCH! It lets you sleep well at night knowing that should anything go wrong, you don't have to wait a million years to hear back from the team! they respond in 10-20 seconds!!!! You can easily tell they put customers first and have such a simple design that makes trading so easy! Its difficult to explain why but I feel so passionate about this project and can't wait for them to break all records! This is what a good business looks like - its makes consumers feel proud about the products they use! Hats off to the team behind Digital Surge! YOU GUYS ARE KILLING IT!
Very good customer service šŸ‘
Amazing service, highly recommend. Best exchange by a long way!
It is my first time investing in crypto currency. I find DS very responsive to all my queries (and I have lot of them :D). Thank you DS!
Fantastic customer service, Iā€™m new at crypto and you made it so easy for me
Have been trying to organise an exchange that can withdraw to AUD for a while now. Tiffany at Digital Surge made the whole process so easy. A+!
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.73 based on 124 reviews