Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
I just want to take this time to thanks Josh for his amazing service tonight- He is so fast to write back and keep up with my question from start to finish and helped me how to use my Trezor Wallet-This man is so patient and and so willing to help me with my Crypto experience- I have learned so much from him and I would like to take the time to say a HUGE THANKYOU- I believe if there is a chance for him to be a Team Leader and/ or a manager/a mentor for the company, I believe he will be a great asset for Digital Surge- Thanks Josh and thanks DS.
Easy to use, competitive price, access to lots of prejects. This platform has everything I need to grow my future.
So glad to have Digital Surge as a part of my SMSF where I can invest in crypto as part of my super portfolio. One of the biggest problems with crypto trading is the tax component and reporting buys and sells. Digital Surge makes this easy when combined with Esuperfund.
Service has improved immensely after the last update
Very easy to use
Best exchange its got real person to answer your questions. Best thing its one of the few exchanges that offer POLI which allows me to transfer money from the bank seemlessly and I dont have to wait. IT has over 200 coins to choose from, best thing it has daily news of different coins which i can read up. Prices are reasonable
Digital Surge makes trading Crypto as easy as possible. It is by far the best Australian exchange I have used, and the team is always there to help with questions. It can be a confusing and ever changing space, and Digital Surge gives you the control and information you need to succeed.
Digital Surge is a strong emerging Australian crypto exchange. Their customer service sets them apart. They opened accounts in a day to make sure I didn't miss a crowd loan after being stuffed around by Binance for more than 3 weeks with new company and SMSF accounts. Binance just goes missing when you need help so the cheapest trading fees start to seem irrelevant. If you also look into how they secure the Binance Smart Chain, size doesn't equal safety.
One of the easiest apps to use
Extremely easy to use. Impressed with the layout which provides me with relevant information on my portfolio as well as being able to quickly access the performance of my individual wallets. This is my first attempt at using Cryptocurrency investing. Fees seem reasonable too.
Great experience. The Digital Surge team is terrific, with really good customer service. And the platform is easy to understand and use. The education hub is great, especially for oldies – I love the clear, plain-speak English. Cheers.
Way better then coinspot. Less fees, better buy and sell price plus the affiliate program is better :) definitely recommend for people buying and selling crypto
Its an easy and user friendly website for first time crypto beginners. The user interface is easy to understand. Live chat is quick to respond and explained the doubts in a clear manner. The best part is their commission trade fee is less.
So easy to use and has a huge variety. Very user friendly and has been the best platform for me personally
It’s a winner!
One of the better exchanges I have had the privilege of using, it is very user friendly and easy to understand for a newcomer like me. The new update lets you see your daily gain/loss as well as your total gain/loss since you bought the coin which means you dont have to record or remember anything! that is a gamechanger for me
Easy to use, easy to set up and get started, prompt and helpful service. All and all this is a great Exchange, I recommend giving DS a try.
Great and easy to deal with
My favourite trading platform. Fast and easy to navigate!!
My Pros: Great price, very fast, great customer service and responsive, easy to use. Cons: Lacks some functionalities and coins. Doesn't have some of the major coins such as USDT, CRO, etc. Cannot swap a coin. Crypto to crypto transfer fees are not upfront and cannot be found anywhere until you decide to send.
Digital Surge is arguably the most friendly and easiet exchange for buying and selling crypto coins. Its very efficient with deposit and withdrawal. Above all its safe and secure.
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.80 based on 447 reviews