Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
I just want to take this time to thanks Josh for his amazing service tonight- He is so fast to write back and keep up with my question from start to finish and helped me how to use my Trezor Wallet-This man is so patient and and so willing to help me with my Crypto experience- I have learned so much from him and I would like to take the time to say a HUGE THANKYOU- I believe if there is a chance for him to be a Team Leader and/ or a manager/a mentor for the company, I believe he will be a great asset for Digital Surge- Thanks Josh and thanks DS.
Digital Surge has all the same coins as Coinspot, but with lower fees and better spreads.
I have really enjoyed using Digital Surge. It is very user friendly and informative with up to date news feeds. It is very fast with very competitive pricing. Thank you Digital Surge.
The app has a very clean and easy to use user interface. There is quite a number of assets, especially major ones, that are available to trade, and more are added regularly. Importantly, the assets are listed in AUD which makes it easy and quick to know what value you are trading at.
Reliable and easy to use interface especially with the latest update. Just needs staking and dark mode. Highly recommended
Digital Surge is a great platform for the beginner like me. And bonus - it's Australian. Low fees for great service.
It will be great if Digital Surge can add some more functions for example: Stop sell and staking.
Good platform easy 2 use
Great customer service
A very happy customer. The platform is simple and easy to use, DS has a lot of good coins to trade in. However, I have a suggestion, please have the coins in their pairs (like VET and VTHO) so that the traders can also earn the VTHO for holding VET token and similar other coins.
It's cheap and easy app .you can invest with Au dollar.
I find Digital Surge so easy to navigate, especially for a beginner like me. The platform is visually appealing and simple. Fees are low and transparent. I have used live chat several times and they are very responsive and helpful - Thank you Johnny & Christian!! I'm impressed and would highly recommend Digital Surge as the 'go to' for Crypto trading.
DS is a well designed and easy to use platform. With its live chat with real employees really makes it reassuring when you have a question your not sure on.
Very happy with Digital Surge, low transaction fees and easy to use app.
Maybe money doesn't grow in trees, but it does grow very rapidly in Digital Surge.
Very good app, low fees out of all the aus apps
Very simple to use, clean UI, live chat replies within seconds, many coins on the market. My preferred exchange, only wish they had staking.
Best crypto exchange for Aussies with its ease software on desktop and phone app. They have the lowest fees in comparison to their competitors, a wide range of coins and good spreads. Their customer service is also top notch. I've had my queries responded by their professional team very quickly.
Easy to use ! Reliable and Fast
Easy to use
I find digital surge is easy to buy and sell low fee compare to another platform amazing customer service i wish all the best on future thank you guys
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.80 based on 421 reviews