Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

Based on 621 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (300+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
My SMSF using eSuperfund has the ability to automatically link to Digital Surge exchange, which means all of the associated account keeping records (deposits, buys, sells etc) are recorded automatically and reduces my effort (and stress) come tax time. They have an excellent range of coins and the spreads/fees are genuinely low. Lastly, the customer service channels have been close to instant with my support requests. Their latest enchantment 'Earn' (interest) on selected coins sets them apart from many others.
Digital Surge offers everything I'm looking for in a Crypto Exchange. Good exchange rates, Easy to use interface and responsive customer support that cares about your security. Thumbs up from me.
I'm a customer of Binance and Digital Surge. Digital Surge definitely feels more personal and reply quicker to questions and left feeling like I'm not just a number. There earn options are definitely smaller but that's because they only provide safer choices without liquidation issues. If your Australian and looking for a safe crypto exchange I highly recommend using Digital Surge.
cryptokruz.com introduced me here and I was able to get good value for my crypto after I invested over $4000 with them for three months I made a profit of over 300% and my withdrawal was quite easy.
Hi my names Andrew aka TikTok official_cryptoboi02 or official_cryptopboi I’ve been very impressed the prices are extremely reasonable there is a lot to choose from the staff are extremely friendly and the 24 hour messaging service brilliant! The website is simple to use and is use a friendly on both Application for phone computer or the web address! 0.5% fees brilliant! Overall I cannot complain and I have brought a lot of people over to them and put my name on the dotted line digital surge has been a pleasure to do business with.
Lower fees and spreads compared to competitors. Simple, easy to understand website, and also quick and helpful support. Would definitely recommend.
As a part of my SMSF, Digital Surge was the recommended exchange for crypto. After doing some background research I went with the recommendation and have not looked back. Low rates, good range of crypto and prompt customer service. Couldn't be happier!
Taught me a lot about money and life
Improved since I started using
the service is oustanding ,instant data recieved in every transaction. Easy to use , very friendle staff. Digital surge are obssesed with security best provider by far
Easy to use & advanced with news
Best exchange for someone new to the crypto world. Absolutely love it.
Easy to use and knowledgeable people on hand to help with any issues. Large choice of crypto to invest in
The app works as it needs to. I have only found a couple of coins that I'm interested in that are not listed.
Great platform and best practice service. Very secure. Direct data feeds into my SMSF
I have been with DS for just over a month and I'm impressed with the user-friendliness of the service provided by Digital Surge, their competitive fees and the genuine enthusiasm of their staff. I also get the feeling that they are not intending to lean back and stop here with "job done!" but instead, they are always looking at ways of developing and improving the service.
Taylor and everyone else on the team are outstanding. Better than better. Management seems to know what they are doing because people on the team actually help customers. No Robots. Just outside the box thinking... Proper help. And the app is brilliant.
Very easy to n deposit and withdraw fund from this app, especially if you're from Australia. Whereas Coinbase and other US based app doesn't support Australian fund withdrawal. Also the transaction fee are very reasonable and low. Highly recommended
Rates are fantastic and range is good
Nice interface, fairly easy to set up and get started. Really great that deposits and withdrawals are instant and no fees + gas is competitive. Would be great to have a leverage option and more automated features like stop loss, take profit etc and simple things like dark mode. Pretty good range of coins. Perhaps upcoming developments could be more transparent as a feature of the site.
I’m new to crypto and the app is really simple to use. Fees seem fair compared to other options out there. I would like to see some smaller coins get a chance on the app like Bitgert, baby doge, etc…..
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.8 based on 621 reviews