Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
I had a lot of trouble with my account and Christian was kind enough to help. I actually sorted it all out the next day and it worked well. Now I am closing this account because of being scammed
Good app to trade and no hidden fees.
Patiently helped me get through the trauma of making 2 factor work on my phone and laptop. As an improvement I would like to see a page for my current holdings showing purchase, or average purchase price and current market price for each of my holdings ( or is it there and I have missed it)
It will be great if Digital Surge can add some more functions for example: Stop sell and staking.
Good platform easy 2 use
It's cheap and easy app .you can invest with Au dollar.
Live chat is great. Fast transactions.
Fast, really easy to use and small fees I recommend.
It’s good crypto exchange with clear charts. If they’re allowing to buy more than $10k at once that would be great.
Overall a good service. Easy deposits and the fees are reasonable given the crypto landscape.
This time I did get all the assistance needed and corrected the problem so thanks to customer service.
Happy digitalsurge, my money goes straight into my account when i need it
I love their live chat, it’s prompt and best of all its not a robot. However I do wish they had a swap function and profit and loss reports. Otherwise very pleased with app and service!
1. Host your system on faster cloud or private data centre. 2. List more attractive coins such as Shib, Solve etc. 3. Hire some third party marketing companies to make more propaganda. I have shared your site with many friends. 4 create some sudo blogs for indirect publicity.
I like this platform because cheap fees and simple to use. withdrawal and deposit are instant. I would give it 5 star if it had an option to swap coins instantly. otherwise very good and user experience is great.
Trading fee is low. User friendly. The only thing I am not happy with is it takes more than 24 hrs when you deposit big amount or say even 1K. Apart from this, other aspects are awesome
this is a great option for Australian crypto investors. it's clean looking, easy to use and reliable. one thing it is missing is crypto-crypto transactions. this is currently done by first transferring back to AUD. 2 transactions costs more than 1!
App is very slow
The site is incredibly easy to navigate and set up. The couple of queries I've had have been dealt with really quickly. Setting sell and buy orders is really easy, and with such fluctuting markets, a must. I'd love to see the profit/loss of each coin since purchase more visible. Apart from that, can strongly recommend this platform
It’s very user friendly and easy to view the market. I am a beginner into crypto currencies so this exchange has helped me alot. Thank you!
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.80 based on 447 reviews