Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
Initially I had some problems with depositing amounts and minimum transfer charges from my bitcoin wallet that I was unaware of when I first deposited money I will say these fees need to be more attainable prior to a customer actually depositing money and wanting to transfer their bitcoin to another address to minimise customers Having issues with the Unknown minimal amounts but upon awaking the following day and speaking with Josh or one of the customer service agents who Provided outstanding customer service to the situation and predicament I was in with my bitcoin and wanting to transfer back into AUD into my account he’s Patiently answered my many many questions regarding bitcoin and transferrals as I am very new to buying bitcoin and in the end he provided me the help I needed to request my money back into AUD and back into my bank account although I was disappointed I was not able to send my bitcoin to my nominated address due to the fees and minimal amounts I am very pleased Josh was able to assist me with getting my AUD funds back into my bank account and the patients he provided with me.
very okay