Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
Not many coin’s currencies comparing to other exchange platforms.
Dear Digital Surge, Really appreciate the ease with which we can buy, sell and analyse crypto currencies. However it may be beneficial for the public for Digital Surge to list more coins. Shiba, Free Coin, Kishu inu etc.
Thanks for the review, I hope you do know that Digital Surge has the 2nd most Coins listed than any other Australian crypto exchange? By the end of next week we would be closing in on 290 coins. But that aside we are always trying to add more coins just might want to bare in mind all other options in Australia apart from 1 single exchange offer more coins than us, however, they charge 300%+ more in fees. =)
It lists coins I am interested in purchasing and had a low buy in fee. However there could be some improvements to the layout and functionality of the site, especially the phone app. Often the wallet registers as blank. Also would be useful to have the current price on the first charts
Great support, but fees are 10 times as high as the big players and there's no dust conversion functionality, leaving your wallet littered with untradeable leftovers.
Hello, Can you please provide the name of any exchange that you believe is x10 higher than ours? Because we can assure you that is not true at all. In regards to dust conversion this is a feature we are planning to bring out in the very near future, hopefully before the end of the year. =)
Initially I had some problems with depositing amounts and minimum transfer charges from my bitcoin wallet that I was unaware of when I first deposited money I will say these fees need to be more attainable prior to a customer actually depositing money and wanting to transfer their bitcoin to another address to minimise customers Having issues with the Unknown minimal amounts but upon awaking the following day and speaking with Josh or one of the customer service agents who Provided outstanding customer service to the situation and predicament I was in with my bitcoin and wanting to transfer back into AUD into my account he’s Patiently answered my many many questions regarding bitcoin and transferrals as I am very new to buying bitcoin and in the end he provided me the help I needed to request my money back into AUD and back into my bank account although I was disappointed I was not able to send my bitcoin to my nominated address due to the fees and minimal amounts I am very pleased Josh was able to assist me with getting my AUD funds back into my bank account and the patients he provided with me.
very okay