Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
Had a problem and was very frustrated but support was very helpful and fixed and compensated me very soon after, very happy
Chris is a star! helped me with my queries in a prompt and professional manner! bravo!
My recent live chat query was responded to and resolved in less than a minute. I’ve used Digital Surge since early 2018. My experience has always been really good. Their support is excellent, prompt and very friendly.
Absolutely the best Australian based platform. Extremely user friendly. Very responsive support team. Very open in how they operate and future improvements.
Absolutely impressive
No Segwit addresses for Withdrawing BTC not good enough
This is the best Crypto Exchange Australians will ever have the pleasure of using by far! The website is clean, transparent and super intuitive. In addition, the fees are the lowest I've ever come across.. To top it off, the customer service is nothing short of incredible. I am very passionate about this project and could not be happier I stumbled upon it! Highly recommend A+++
i am not been able to withdraw my btc balance from last 4 days and no body solve my issue
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.80 based on 437 reviews