Displaysense Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Displaysense Ltd

Tell us how Displaysense Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great customer service. The item I purchased which was a heavy duty clothes rail was excellent quality. Would definitely recommend Displaysense to all and certainly purchase from them again in the future.
I'm a returning customer and ordered a number of clothes rails when moving house. I've had rails in the past from a known high street retailer, but they break quite easily. I have to say the 6ft clothes rails I ordered from Displaysense where great quality, I would certainly recommend.
Ordered a number of A1 poster frames for a showroom. Fast delivery and frames were good quality for the price...would use again. Thanks
Displaysense were a really great company to deal with. I ordered 4 glass cabinets for my showroom, the staff were very knowledgeable and helped me with the correct sizing. Cabinets arrived earlier than expected and were easy to put together. Would certainly recommend. Thank you!
Excellent service with a good price and next day delivery an absolute must for your framing needs. Highly recommend this company.
Displaysense Ltd is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews