Donaghy Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Donaghy Bros

Tell us how Donaghy Bros made you happy
delighted with the service, great speedy delivery
Fast, reliable and very efficient.
Excellent product, excellent service, thank you!
Excellent service and price from donaghy bros.
We bought a display model of a Neff Hob for a reduced rate online. To our delight we were advised that a new item would be dispatched. It arrived, brand new, on time with no extra cost. My first experience with Donaghy Bros was a very positive one. Thank you very much!
Such excellent service! The ordering process was very much user friendly and delivery was fast and surprisingly effortless. I had been worried because of the size of the unit, but no problem whatsoever. Thank you so much. You are highly recommended by me any time.
Most efficient company to deal with. Excellent website, fast dependable service , excellent communications throughout the process
Excellent service, the delivery guys were very helpful and accommodating.
Excelent product , looks fantastic in the kitchen and super fast delivery!
Product is exactly as described on the website and works excellently. I would be very happy to purchase from Donaghy's in the future. Delivery service was good but it was unclear how long it would take. This was fine as I was not in a hurry.
Service was excellent, my order arrived in the matter of days and great communication from delivery team...
We opted to purchase a fridge with Donaghy Bros as the fridge we wanted was advertised as in-stock, with free delivery in 1-2 business days. Only after ordering were we told that the item was not in stock and would not be dispatched for 8 days. Additionally, delivery was 'kerbside only", which again was in no way made clear during purchase with no option to upgrade to a more complete delivery experience. We were informed after sale that this was mentioned in the terms & conditions section of the site, which of course all customers know and expect to read in full before any purchase. If Donaghy Bros website had accurately advertised the reality of their service then we would not have bought anything from them and certainly won't in future. The staff we dealt with directly were very nice and were as helpful as they could be given the situation.
Excellent company to deal with. It was acceptable to pay for an expensive item in stages. The item was then dispatched and delivered at exactly the requested time.
Everything ok
Wanted a too of the range Samsung machine couldnt get it anywhere in Dublin. Anyone I checked it was 5/6 weeks delivery times. Phoned Donaghy’s and the sales assistant couldn’t have been more helpful. He said it was in stock and due to the bank holiday Tuesday was the earlier he could get it to me. This was Saturday. I paid online and it was delivered to my door on the Tuesday. The machine is an amazing washing machine. Got a personal email from the owner thanking me for dealing with the company which was a nice touch. I’m from Monaghan but the sale was in euros as well. Highly recommend this company so professional. Delighted with my purchase.
Great service and timely delivery
Bought a Rangemaster that arrived damaged. Still waiting 8 days later for it to be collected. No refund so had no cooker now for 8 days. Terrible service - first time customer - will not be back.
Quick service
Great product great price great delivery What more can you ask for Thanks Paul
Excellent customer service, good price.
Donaghy Bros is rated 4.73 based on 202 reviews