Doorway To Value Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorway To Value

Tell us how Doorway To Value made you happy
Wow! I have so far been really blown away by the levels of customer service offered by this company. Really personal service where they truly tune into you as a customer to find the most ideal furniture solutions and their knowledge of their stock is exceptional. Absolutely no hard sell, a very relaxed buying experience on my terms, and they even moved half the furniture I was interested in to create the same pieces in a footprint of the store that replicated our sitting room. Such genuine people in the team here - every touchpoint has been positive, professional and friendly. It’s probably important to say that my profession is that of Customer Service Training, so my standards are super-high, and I am seldom impressed. Doorway To Value - you have my vote! Congratulations 🥳 to the whole team for delivering such outstanding service. A real pleasure doing business with you. Thank you.
Thank you Mr David Thomson for the considerable time and effort which he put in to help us buy a chair. He made us comfortable and allowed us to take our time in choosing the right chair for our specific needs. Literally no pressure. Lots of relevant information. We are pleased to see Doorway to Value is keeping up its high standards.
Doorway To Value is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews