Dr B Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dr B Products
Read Dr B Products Reviews
Products are great! Easy to shop and shipping is fast. Love the site Dr. B
I have Dry Eyes. The best drops that I purchased was Oasis. They worked very well for me.
Package came promptly. Product was as pictured. Competitively priced so will reorder as needed. Thanks.
Love the product!
The products are amazing
The timeliness of delivery was more than efficient. I am happy to have ordered from you and will use the $5.00 coupon on my next order.
Good
Excellent products.
I have allergies that affect my eyes; blepharitis and dry eye syndrome. Dr B has all the products I need to make my eyes comfortable at the lowest prices I have found. The staff are so kind and patient and help me purchase just what I need. The fact that I live in Texas and deal with Dr B in Arizona has not been a problem. Stellar customer service!!
Wonderful! I will never buy my product anywhere else!
Received product promptly.
The only drop that has helped my dry eyes so far. I'm definitely ordering again.
Really fast delivery and when i asked if i could return the product they said no problem, but then i decided to keep the eye drops and the cleansing spray. glad i did, great price for the cleansing spray, i paid more on amazon.
Dr B Products has excellent ordering procedure and prices, the items arrived quickly and in good condition.
Very impressed with how quickly I received my shipment and Dr. B has the best prices anywhere!
My order handled promptly. Received it earlier than I was told. Liking the vials better than the bottle but they’re not as easy to carry in my purse.
The products them selves are very good. But this time when they arrived they were all melted together making it a challenge to get them out of the bottle. This is the first time this has happened. Other than that I received excellent service and timely delivery.
Dr B was prompt and mailed out my products in record time.
excellent staff and exceptional service
Dr B Products 5 star review on 26th June 2020
All my products are great! I love them all!!!
Dr B Products 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Thank you Debbie! Dr. B and all of us are so happy! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you.
Dr B Products is rated 4.62 based on 47 reviews