Dr B Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dr B Products
Read Dr B Products Reviews
I have been using the DVS Red vitamins for quite some time, as suggested by Dr. Burgett. His comments on follow-up visits indicate that they are acting favorably on the health of my eyes. I will continue using this product as directed by Dr. Burgett.
getting skin cleanser for my mother who has sensitive skin, and i had no idea what to get. saw a video from dr b that is an actual doctor so i feel good about the products here
ive been coming to this website for a while now, and always get what i need quickly.
My doctor's office is closed due to coronavirus, so I have to find my products online. This was quick and great prices
Great products and amazing delivery time!
I put in this review that you offered 5% off on my next order (received request 5/8) and on 5/9 when I went to order to get my 5% off it had expired. What a bunch of bullshit!!!
I was sent the wrong product, so called to let them know. I was assured the correct product would be sent out. I received the same wrong product the second time. I decided to just use what I was sent, rather than attempting to get the right product.
They had the vitamin I was looking for at a great price and I’m glad it is approved by the doctor.
This is my second time purchasing with Dr B and these products have really helped my eyes tremendously. My go to shop from now on. Thx Dr B products!
The replacement 3 bottles also contained the blobs (pills all stuck together). They also did not have the 2 cellophane sheets in them. I'm considering returning the 3 bad bottles. But, at $7.50 a box to send them back to you, I might drive to Advanced Vision Care & deliver them personally.
Excellent and fast delivery! Also, good selection and variety of health products geared toward overall health and physical well being! Highly recommend!
Wasn't sure what to buy, and there's alot of sketchy stores online so knowing a doctor is recommending the stuff on this site is a major reason I feel comfortable buying here
Excellent products, fast service and the price is right. No need to go to the drugstores.
Everything came super fast and was exactly what I ordered. Prices were fair-I’ll certainly be back! Thanks so much.
Easy navigation, customer service was fantastic answering my questions, and great supply of products!!
I was in a rush to get a refill on the areds 2 vitamin and I found it here at a good price and got to me quickly. thanks!
I used to buy Oasis the spray online through Amazon. Then they stopped supplying it. The pads were available but the reviews about the smell weren't great so I purchased a different spray on Amazon that just didn't work. So I did more research to try and find Oasis spray. It just doesn't exist. Dr. B was the only place I could find it. You do need to get use to the smell but it is brief and it does the job! And the shipment was pretty quick.
Even in the midst of the Corona virus shutdown, the package shipped and arrived quickly and was packaged well. The product was as described.
I have looked for this product since Amazon sold out and have no clue when they were going to get it in. I'm glad I found them with your company.
The product itself was perfect, but I think my order got lost as it didn't arrive for weeks, but after I called to inquire...bingo, two days later I had it.
Dr B Products is rated 4.29 based on 24 reviews