Dr B Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dr B Products
Read Dr B Products Reviews
Received product promptly.
The only drop that has helped my dry eyes so far. I'm definitely ordering again.
Really fast delivery and when i asked if i could return the product they said no problem, but then i decided to keep the eye drops and the cleansing spray. glad i did, great price for the cleansing spray, i paid more on amazon.
Dr B Products has excellent ordering procedure and prices, the items arrived quickly and in good condition.
Very impressed with how quickly I received my shipment and Dr. B has the best prices anywhere!
My order handled promptly. Received it earlier than I was told. Liking the vials better than the bottle but they’re not as easy to carry in my purse.
The products them selves are very good. But this time when they arrived they were all melted together making it a challenge to get them out of the bottle. This is the first time this has happened. Other than that I received excellent service and timely delivery.
Dr B was prompt and mailed out my products in record time.
excellent staff and exceptional service
Dr B Products 5 star review on 26th June 2020
All my products are great! I love them all!!!
Dr B Products 5 star review on 26th June 2020
Thank you Debbie! Dr. B and all of us are so happy! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you.
Prompt delivery, beautiful packaging, value pricing. Loved the website -- very informative. Thank you!
Dr B Products 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Thomas, thanks for your feedback, Dr. B always appreciates it! We hope to continue providing you excellence.
Product is superb for dry eye and service was quick
Thanks for letting us know, Ann Marie - Dr. B will be pleased!
This product seemed comparable to the Oasis.
Dr B Products 5 star review on 15th June 2020
Thanks for confirming, Hope, we appreciate the feedback!
Fast and courteous service and delivery on an excellent product.
Dr B Products 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Connie, we are thrilled you are pleased with our service and products! Dr. B always appreciates your feedback.
I have been using the DVS Red vitamins for quite some time, as suggested by Dr. Burgett. His comments on follow-up visits indicate that they are acting favorably on the health of my eyes. I will continue using this product as directed by Dr. Burgett.
Margaret, thank you for your feedback, Dr. B always appreciates it.
ive been coming to this website for a while now, and always get what i need quickly.
My doctor's office is closed due to coronavirus, so I have to find my products online. This was quick and great prices
Great products and amazing delivery time!
Dr B product works great. My eyes feel very clean after using.
I was sent the wrong product, so called to let them know. I was assured the correct product would be sent out. I received the same wrong product the second time. I decided to just use what I was sent, rather than attempting to get the right product.
Dr B Products is rated 4.51 based on 37 reviews