Dragon Flair Reviews

10AM
10AM

+35319060574

Tell us how Dragon Flair made you happy

"Beautifully built PC, very clean & quiet with a ton of options to suit every need & budget. Took a while to arrive in the run up to christmas but the wait was worth it. They went to every measure to ensure everything was working properly. Overall cannot fault DragonFlair. Definitely buying again in the future. A++"
Are you Dragon Flair? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Dragon Flair receives. Reply Free
"PC works like a charm, assembly is top notch, no extra cables inside the case, absolutely nothing to complain about. Well, except getting a keyboard with Belgian key layout and horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE delivery service they're using. But as for the "main course", PC I ordered: Amazing! I'll be sure to order any future components from them, as well as recommend them to others!"
"Abolutely brilliant.. cant even begin to describe how helpful and efficient the team was"
"Very good service. Support was very helpful through the process. Even got a free cooling upgrade which is a plus! Will be using them again."
"Truly excellent service and customer care."
"This company is excellent. The service and response to any query or issue is prompt and very helpful. The company, John in particular have been top quality in helping me and have kept in touch re my delivery and system. After purchase care is equally as good. I had one small issue and the response was totally satisfactory. Over all this is an excellent company who seem to value their customers even after purchase and delivery. Thanks guys."
"The best value for money I could find online unless you are willing to buy and build yourself. I bought a gaming rig and I could not be happier with. I have contacted Dragon Flair twice since looking for advice, and both times (weekend & out of hours) I received an almost immediate response from John - an extremely knowledgeable and helpful dude."
"Dragon Flair best shop and team ever!!! all working tnx soo loot fore help and support! You guys ar best! Tnx again!"
"Instant assistance through their online chat meant I could customise my computer order and ask any questions I had about my choices before I completed my order. Any time I had a question, technical, about delivery, etc. Dragon Flair support answered me straight away. They were really helpful. My computer arrived 2 weeks later. I simply removed the protective foam, connected up, plugged in, no problems. Delighted with it, so speedy, no lag..........gaming is brill. Love the monitor....no glare.. so comfortable. None of the overheating problems I had with my laptop, really cool and silent. Many thanks."
"I don't usually write reviews but I do have to say i would strongly recommend this team to any one who is looking to buy their PC for gaming or even for heavy office work. Would definitely order from Dragon Flair again. They were very helpful during ordering and building up our custom pc. Their recommendations were absolutely success and also saved money. Excellent job, excellent product, very delighted. Thanks Dragon Flair."
"The PC arrived on time with everything I needed, everything worked straight away. Communication between me and DF was great"
"Easy to use website, helpful support and works great!"
"Very friendly staff and lots of help with everything when needed. Very pleased with the computer, all parts well built and safe during travel, came after 10 working days ready to go. Super!"
"Website was very easy to navigate when building my computer. When I had any question I was able to get a quick answer using there on screen chat. Place my order and I was updated through the building stage and they ship it 7 days later. I couldn't be any happier, Thanks guys!"
"I received my gaming pc a few weeks ago and it's just great it works perfectly and looks awesome. John was a great help when I had to chose the right parts. I also got a text from DPD the day of the delivery to tell me at what time it was going to be delivered. Great stuff!!"
"I am very impressed with Dragon Flair.... They have been extremely helpful in answering any questions we had.... I would highly recommend purchasing a Dragon Flair computer...."
"Excellent service from Dragon Flair, from ordering to delivery the communications and service was top notch. Ordering and customising was so easy on the website. Even when I had a small issue with a component, John had it resolved amazingly fast. Love dealing with an Irish company who care about their customers."
Dragon Flair is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews