Dreamlines Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Dreamlines

Tell us how Dreamlines made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"In three clicks I found interesting offers, the interface is very complete and comprehensible!"
"This site convinced me with all its different types offers and allows a good targeted search according to my preference."
"very easy to use compared to other traveling sites, I quickly found a nice offer that fits with my criteria."
"The results are not always perfect, but I really like the " cruise specials " category that allows you to find a great and cost effective plans!"
"I am so addicted to it. It saves me precious time and we always find offers with the best benefits for our money."
"You can even add additional services like hotels, glights and rental vehicles for a reasonable price. Already tested in London and Amsterdam, unforgettable experiences."
"We can find many offers and especially features adapted to different profiles of travelers, including flights, hotels and etc, perfect for family holidays!"
"After seeing the ad on internet I tried to find a perfect place for my next vacation and I am pleasantly surprised how easy it was with Dreamlines."
"we booked a cruise for our valentine in italy with Dreamlines, it was awesome."
"Very useful site for my travels. A regular customer since they have nice attractive features in their offers."
"I found a great offer really quickly, usually the search is quite dismissive but this site presents the results in a very readable way. This makes the choice much simpler, and faster!"
"Everything is clear, prices, amenities, location of cruise lines. It makes the search much easier!"
"I used to open a compilation of traveling websites which would drag the searching and booking process for quite a long time. What a huge relief"
"I just came back from my trip to Bermuda - what a beautiful place that is. I really enjoyed it and the cruise I found at dreamlines reason behind in making this trip as delightful as it was. :)"
"Definitely worth it to try whenever I have to book a cruise for my holidays."
"Good service, I really enjoyed my holidays in Italy - winter is a great time for explore the continent!"
"Excellent customer service. Explained added perks and took the time to provide us with the best stateroom."
"Definitely what I was looking for! Easy to use and lots of options!"
"Dreamlines is great, it has everything you need when booking a cruise - large selection, heaps of info, great prices and easy to use!"
"I have no problems with dreamline with my booking, My agent has helped me in every way possible. She got me a reduced rate on the offer in another date. am so happy!"
Dreamlines is rated 4.60 based on 250 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access