Dreamlines Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Dreamlines

Tell us how Dreamlines made you happy

"User friendly site. All the information is right there on one page... I am definitely impressed with how easy this service is to use!!"
"I love travelling and I am happy I discovered dreamlines. It saves my time and money and makes my trips even more exciting! Can't wait for my next adventures!"
"Quickest travel plan I've ever managed to find and book a Family Cruise to New Zealand. Well done. Thank you dreamlines."
"Several cruise travel plans to Europe were easily done and finalized within just a day."
"Just lovely! I wasn't sure exactly what kind of tour I wanted and this was the perfect service to help me figure it out! great guidance from you guys!"
"I came across this site online and was impressed by their functionality. It combines all the information from different cruise lines, so that it is easy to search and choose good offers among them. I love it!"
"Good deals all the time! Enjoy travelling wih dreamlines always."
"This really simplified the planning process for me. I had my cruise booked after less than an hour of searching in dreamlines. That never happens before with any other site!!"
"A rather slow site. I'm not sure if the technology is up-to-date."
"We were not sure if we were going to take the cruise we eventually booked when planning our summer vacations. We were back and forth for a while. But the agent we talked was very patient with us and answered every one of our questions no matter how many times we asked. I would recommend Dreamlines to anyone looking to book a cruise!"
"My friend's family came to visit us for some days in Melbourne and used dreamlines to book a cruise. They were so happy about their travel. And said it was super comfortable and staff was so nice. I'm excited to use dreamlines in the future and definitely recommend it!"
"We are usually Calm riders. We visit the different places multiple times a year. When I went to book a cruise for this year, one of my friend suggest me this site. I found it very useful and never hesitate to recommend this to anyone."
"Booking went smoothly and we were equally as pleased with the cruise we booked."
"Best deals all the time. Awesome choices, good prices and quality images to have a good impression on the offer."
"Efficient and informative! You can get so much information from this site without having to open any extra pages! Unfortunately it has less pictures"
"I love to travel and dreamlines is one of my favourite travel tools. There are so many properties and it's extremely easy to find exactly what you're looking for using the site's search features."
"Brilliant service! Extremely easy to find good offers in dreamlines, it helps to save time and money, so I would definitely recommend."
"I had a great experience with Dreamlines and now recommend it to all my friends and family whenever they're planning their next vacation."
"Numerous choices very quickly. It completely saved us a lot of time at finding the best and affordable cruise."
"I always use Dreamlines to ensure I'm getting the best price! It's a great site with excellent deals. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for the best prices when you travel!"
Dreamlines is rated 4.57 based on 131 reviews