drones direct Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend drones direct

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does drones direct deliver?

Tell us how drones direct made you happy

"Ordered my Mavic 2 at 9pm and still received it the next day, Drone is amazing and no issues with it. very happy thanks!"
Are you drones direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Wow yet again drones direct deliverd the next day but yet again a faulty dji battery now I have to wait till Monday the 20th of May before they send another coz they want to comfirm its faulty. I'm. Sorry drones direct but you done it again you have my money and your sitting on it just incase I'm sending it back for no reason. Well I'll place an order and I won't pay for it until I've checked it and that would take upto 5 working days. It would take 2 mins to open the return and press the power button and say yes its faulty. Why is it nobody else like argos amazon ebay check they just exchange the same day. I'm. Sure you will go out of business at some point coz it's wrong how you treat customers. Well done drones direct for letting me down again. This is the last time I will be shopping with you and I hope others who read this do the same. Please others who read this don't shop as there returns is long winded they check it before sending another but by that time the item is out of stock I've shopped twice with them and let down again."
"Excellent service prices are unbeatable highly recommend."
"oh dear - incorrect order names (pulled from the delivery address) meant that when I was forced to call to query the fact that they had sent a substandard memory card that would not work with the drone and was a lower spec than was advertised meant that they didnt even want to deal with me."
"I spent time looking on the web for a replacement battery for a Dji drone Drones Direct were by far the best value,and deliverd the next day....wow"
drones direct is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access