Dub Pods Refund Reviews

Dub Pods have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

25.00%
Industry Average
" Total scam. I have had no response to the four emails I sent. No product no refund. No way of contacting the company. Don’t fall into the scam. "
posted 5 months ago - C headen
" Any one want to help me take there whole business down. I spent over $90 for my two sons and never received my products. Me being the dumb person I am believed the response I got and waited. After I had enough I called my bank to get a refund. They told me they couldn’t do anything as the purchase was 3 months old. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" No. They don’t even deserve one star. TERRIBLE. I ordered pods 5 weeks ago, still nothing. This website is a scam. PLEASE- Spread the word so people don’t keep losing their money to these people. So ridiculous. Contact your bank’s fraud department and try to get a refund. The air pods WILL NOT COME. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" On the website it says ships in 3-6 days and it has been over a month and I still haven’t received them keep asking for a refund and they won’t give me one, they keep sending the same email to telling that are backed up and I have to wait another 2-3 weeks for them to be shipped "
posted 6 months ago - Nick