Dub Pods Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dub Pods deliver?

How can I contact Dub Pods?

Tell us how Dub Pods made you happy

"Placed an order November 11 2018! Still waiting...... Sent over 30 emails asking for a status update!! Not ONE reply! Complete scam and cannot believe I fell for it!"
Are you Dub Pods? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Company is a fraud! Do NOT purchase from them."
"Total scam!!!! Placed an order Nov/18 product has never shipped unable to contact any one and no response to endless numbers of emails sent to their site. Stay away."
"Ordered these on Dec 8,18 and haven’t received my order. They debited my card that day and now won’t reply to any of my emails asking about my order. I believe I was scammed. Don’t order from these people! A real company would have the decency to respond."
"Ordered these for Christmas. Never received, none of my emails were/are returned, there's no phone number on their website to contact anyone. My bank statement clearly says they took the amount out on 12/20/18. I'm so mad I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but not sure what that will do. DO NOT BUY from this company!!!!"
"This is a fraud website it’s a scam. They will put stuff on stock and order them. After one month noting. Contracted them they said, “we don’t have it in stock.” It will charge your money then after that you contract them again no reply. It’s been over months now noting so just letting you guys know."
"Placed an order and never received it. Company will not respond to emails. This is one big scam.."
"I never received the product. I have called many times and left messages. I have emailed and heard nothing back. I have now disputed the charge with my credit card company. THIS COMPANY DESERVES ZERO STARS!!"
"Order november 10th for my granddaughters christmad still no products this breaks my heart a company would do this to kids i sent emails only and said it was being reviewed do not order from this company"
"DubPods never sent my order, either, after I paid $160. I have now reported this company to Shopify, to IC3.gov, and to the Better Business Bureau -- and I plan on filing for a chargeback with Chase Bank. Has anyone else taken action, or submitted a chargeback order through their bank? I don't understand how this company could still be in operation."
"I would give zero starts if I could. All the other reviews are correct - wish I would've read them before ordering! Ordered for kids for Christmas in early November. Have sent multiple emails and left multiple phone messages and have gotten on reply in any way. Credit card company is disputing charges for me. TOTAL SCAM and WASTE OF MONEY!"
"I have yet to receive my order. I've sent several emails as that is the only way to contact the company. I've asked for a refund, still nothing. My bank is working on getting a refund. Not a happy customer."
"Whoever is running this scam, I hope you suffer. People are spending money that they have EARNED on these so called products and you think you have the right to take their money by scamming them. Yo should be ashamed of yourself you pathetic excuse of a human being"
"Ordered a pair Oct 1 2018. Still have not received. Called and got an automated voicemail that told me no one available to help me. I believe the other complaints here that this must be a scam. Do not spend your hard earned money here. I have sent emails to and gotten no response. I have filled a claim with PayPal since that is how I paid so I hope I get my money back. These guys are crooks do not do any business with them ever."
"Ordered a pair Oct 19. 2018. Still have not received. Called and got an automated voicemail that told me no one available to help me. I believe the other complaints here that this must be a scam. Do not spend your hard earned money here."
"Total scam! They take your money and do NOT ship the ear buds and do NOT respond to inquiries."
"I ordered for Christmas for my grandkids also in after 3 months no response several emails were sent and also email sent back to me saying email confirmation your order is being ready to be shipped and nothing sent that after that also contacting the Better Business Business Bureau. Total scam."
"this is the company that does E commurce for Dub pods its called Shopify 1 (855) 816-3857. I called them and talked with customer service and they said they can't tell me much but they will look into them and see what's going on. They said to check back online in couple weeks with dub pods and see what's going on with there site There are no phone numbers for dub pods Shopify (USA) Inc. 33 New Montgomery St. Ste 750 San Francisco, CA, USA 94105"
"no product, so I called the Co Spotify that they do E commerce though and they are looking into what the problem is..... They have never REPLIED"
"After 3 months, still no dub pods. Wrote to the companyr twice and no response on that either. Just horrible."
Dub Pods is rated 1.11 based on 61 reviews