Dub Pods Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dub Pods deliver?

How can I contact Dub Pods?

Tell us how Dub Pods made you happy

"My order never came from back in october. I emailed them and they ignored me completely. So mad I fell for them. I ended up just buying real EarPods."
Are you Dub Pods? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Do not order from them I order the supreme AirPods and I’m 12 and didn’t realize that these where to good to be real I spent 60 that I won’t get back and I don’t make money easy and rarely do PLEASE DONT ORDER FROM THEM ITS A SCAM!!!!"
"DUP PODS ARE A SCAM. DO NOT BUY AT ALL. ORDERED IN OCTOBER AND NEVER CAME. HAD TO GO TO MY BANK AND CANCEL. NOW THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO ZIP PODS. AGAIN DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Ordered in October Paypaled 50$ never received my order or got a refund SCAM Don’t order!!!!!!"
"Awful customer service. They never respond. Order placed in October and never received item or refund. Dave your money and don’t order from these phoney people!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! ordered in October never received!!!!!"
"Paid full price and waited over 3 months. Still not here. SCAM They still haven’t responded to any emails!"
"Ordered November 6, 2018. Still have NOT gotten them or an answer as to where or IF I will. Sent several emails to them and have heard nothing! THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT ORDER THESE!!"
"Placed an order November 11 2018! Still waiting...... Sent over 30 emails asking for a status update!! Not ONE reply! Complete scam and cannot believe I fell for it!"
"Company is a fraud! Do NOT purchase from them."
"Total scam!!!! Placed an order Nov/18 product has never shipped unable to contact any one and no response to endless numbers of emails sent to their site. Stay away."
"Ordered these on Dec 8,18 and haven’t received my order. They debited my card that day and now won’t reply to any of my emails asking about my order. I believe I was scammed. Don’t order from these people! A real company would have the decency to respond."
"Ordered these for Christmas. Never received, none of my emails were/are returned, there's no phone number on their website to contact anyone. My bank statement clearly says they took the amount out on 12/20/18. I'm so mad I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but not sure what that will do. DO NOT BUY from this company!!!!"
"This is a fraud website it’s a scam. They will put stuff on stock and order them. After one month noting. Contracted them they said, “we don’t have it in stock.” It will charge your money then after that you contract them again no reply. It’s been over months now noting so just letting you guys know."
"Placed an order and never received it. Company will not respond to emails. This is one big scam.."
"I never received the product. I have called many times and left messages. I have emailed and heard nothing back. I have now disputed the charge with my credit card company. THIS COMPANY DESERVES ZERO STARS!!"
"Order november 10th for my granddaughters christmad still no products this breaks my heart a company would do this to kids i sent emails only and said it was being reviewed do not order from this company"
"DubPods never sent my order, either, after I paid $160. I have now reported this company to Shopify, to IC3.gov, and to the Better Business Bureau -- and I plan on filing for a chargeback with Chase Bank. Has anyone else taken action, or submitted a chargeback order through their bank? I don't understand how this company could still be in operation."
"I would give zero starts if I could. All the other reviews are correct - wish I would've read them before ordering! Ordered for kids for Christmas in early November. Have sent multiple emails and left multiple phone messages and have gotten on reply in any way. Credit card company is disputing charges for me. TOTAL SCAM and WASTE OF MONEY!"
"I have yet to receive my order. I've sent several emails as that is the only way to contact the company. I've asked for a refund, still nothing. My bank is working on getting a refund. Not a happy customer."
Dub Pods is rated 1.14 based on 69 reviews