Dude Gadgets Q&A

24 Questions   /   5 Answers
3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Got a Question?

I ordered from Dude Gadgets in November and l am still waiting for it to arrive.Mrs

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

20984 where is my order

Click here to view your answer
My order is broken I can open

Address for return.

Click here to view your answer
I never got my rainbow cars 1000206843 order no.

Click here to view your answer
I ordered a little monkey in October and it was supposed to be shipped out mid Nov. and here it is a few days till Christmas and this was for my Granddaughter who is studying Chinese in College. I don't understand why I haven't received it. That was all she wante. The China post tracking number is LS324932353CN Please sending my order. Thank You Sue Wilson

Ordered on November 3, 2017 and nothing

Click here to view your answer
I have not received my light up car track I placed my order 6 or 7 weeks ago, I have emailed asking can I track my order. They never reply to my email

Click here to view your answer
how do I cancel an order?

Click here to view your answer
Order number 1000202568. What is the tracking number as order 5 November? Thanks Steph

Click here to view your answer
Why would you scam these people when it's things for Xmas for kids

Click here to view your answer
could you please tell me where my order is order and money taken oct 21 2017 , receipt # 5227-8809-6134 .please respond .cc to paypal

Click here to view your answer
from this reviews I understood that there is copycat website ,that is fake company. What about real Dude Gadgets reviews ?

Click here to view your answer
Dude Gadgets say the fake Co. has an S after Dude (DudesGadgets) Both names are used to scam people. I have an ad on my laptop right now that has BOTH names on, so it's obvious. I've been scammed out of $47 but just don't know how these scammers can be stopped.
I placed an order over a month ago ( no #1000150641 ) and haven't gotten it. What's going on and when will my order be delivered.

Click here to view your answer
why are they still trading ????? paid money and not received goods !!!!!

Click here to view your answer
I purchased my pianoroll portable last September 30,2017.i want to know how many days will it be delivered? Can you give me an specific date.hoping for your immediate response.thank you

I never received my package. The money came out of my bank account 9/15/17

Click here to view your answer
Thank you for this site. Was going to order from them but something made me check to see if they were real.

Click here to view your answer
I feel I have been scamed. How can I cancel to get my money back?

Click here to view your answer
Where is the stuff I ordered and paid for?20 days now.

i waited for my item for 7 weeks. u have been scammed too ya
Why are you people such scams? Noone is giving you a positive review. I should have checked these reviews before ordering from you. You need to be removed from trading anywhere.

Click here to view your answer
Please respond to refund for scam

Click here to view your answer
Does anyone have any kind of address of the company, or any idea where it's stationed at?

Click here to view your answer
i think they are based in HK cos i card charged for dude gadgets hong kong i
Dudes Gadget 913 N Market St Suite 200 Wilmington, DE 19801
Paid for a back pack on the 22/08/17 with the Reference MRS J LEACH. Have had NO reply regarding payment received or order shipping details. Please advise soonest.

Click here to view your answer
Same here man i did it on 26th so if you get anything just post about it and i will do the same, had sent them an email and got the automatic replay that they got my mail.