Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Tell us how Dude Gadgets made you happy

"I buy some thing from you are not where is my packet"
Are you Dude Gadgets? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Dude Gadgets receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered a product from this company but looking at reviews it looks like a scam company as it looks like we won't be getting anything now. Beware didegadgets or dude gadgets"
"-Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in 11- nov-2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
PJF
"I ordered two identical items in September. Four weeks later one arrived. After 20 emails the company still refused to send the other item or refund my money and only replied with stock emails most of which started with "Thank you for reaching out..." Even when written by a human they always ended with "I have referred this to higher department". The one item I did receive was in a badly damaged box that I couldn't give as a gift. Dreadful company, and compared to the (cheaper!) replacement I bought elsewhere, the item from Dudesgadget was very poor quality."
"Worst ever - Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in October 2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
"I'm still waiting since 7 months my order. J'attend depuis 7 mois ma commande qui doit peseser moins de 400 grammes."
"half of my order never received, loss of about $80.00 on my part. Lack of customer suervice learned my lesson the hard way, this company is a scam."
"This company sucks, order damaged and did not work. No refund was given.. DO NOT ORDER GROM THIS COMPANY..."
"When the order eventually arrived, it had two extra cars that i paid $25 for missing. I have been emailing now for 5 months and still these fausters are doing nothing. No cars and no refund. AVOID these fraudulent crooks at all costs"
"Scam company! I have after 8 months still not received my order and they refuse to refund my money…"
"Ordered backpack in Aug 2017, never received it (was allegedly sent Nov 2017 and returned as we were out of the country). Have been asking for refund weekly and now daily and nothing. Asked to talk to manager/supervisor and was told only communication is over email. Found this "Dudes Gadget" is a copy cat of "Dude Gadgets" and will likely never get any resolution."
"Scam. No delivery!"
"Ordered some items in November 2017 as of February 14th 2018 still haven't received anything. the sent a notice that items had shipped in mid January - one month ago, still nothing. I sent them a notice today that that I want to cancel the order and asked for refund. Have doubts I will get much of a reply. I will try to get charge reversed on Visa."
"This is a scam company. They send you faulty damaged products. Then won't refund your money due to it being apparently the customers fault. Paypal is just as guilty honoring payment through these people. I'm about to have to take a $279 loss because of neglect and research on paypals end. I always trust paypal to make sure of these things being legit, hence why would you honor secure payment through a scammers site continuously. Of all 129 reviews, ONLY 4 customers receommend this customer. That should be a sign alone for paypal."
"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL!! I purchased 2 sets of glo track back in October last year (2017) . I was disappointed with tracks so was advised to send back which i did. The website states nothing about returns are in China so I had to pay £22 to return!! Joke!! I emailed proof of postage back as asked.....nothing!! I have sent over 40 emails to this company asking just for my £60 to be refunded into my account. No!!! All i get back is "our higher department are looking into it". I am at the end of my tether. I have asked for email for complaints department or managers email address and still get same message back (higher department). Still no refund and more emails!! I wouldnt even rate 1 star but i had to just to add a comment. BEWARE!!! Awful customer service and they still wont refund me even though i have proof."
"no response at all. be careful"
"I ordered a backpack on October of 2017. I still have not received the backpack, an answer to when it will be shipped or a requested refund."
"Product not as advertised, way over priced for what I received"
"I placed an order on Oct 27th and cancelled 10 minutes after I ordered it because I had found the same thing $10 cheaper. They asked why I cancelled, I told them, and they said I would receive a refund immediately since I paid through paypal. I never received my refund. On December 9th I inquired about it, sent them my cancellation emails, and their response was "Upon checking, your request of order cancellation and refund has been disapproved because your order has been shipped already." really crappy customer service."
"Product did not arrive. Dozens of repetitive emails but after 4 months no toy and no refund. Disgraceful company"
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.14 based on 146 reviews