Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

How would you rate Dude Gadgets ?

(optional)

141 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dude Gadgets in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"-Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in 11- nov-2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
PJF
"I ordered two identical items in September. Four weeks later one arrived. After 20 emails the company still refused to send the other item or refund my money and only replied with stock emails most of which started with "Thank you for reaching out..." Even when written by a human they always ended with "I have referred this to higher department". The one item I did receive was in a badly damaged box that I couldn't give as a gift. Dreadful company, and compared to the (cheaper!) replacement I bought elsewhere, the item from Dudesgadget was very poor quality."
Grandi Theunissen
Unverified Reviewer
"Worst ever - Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in October 2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
"I'm still waiting since 7 months my order. J'attend depuis 7 mois ma commande qui doit peseser moins de 400 grammes."
"half of my order never received, loss of about $80.00 on my part. Lack of customer suervice learned my lesson the hard way, this company is a scam."
"This company sucks, order damaged and did not work. No refund was given.. DO NOT ORDER GROM THIS COMPANY..."
Trevor Longman
Unverified Reviewer
"When the order eventually arrived, it had two extra cars that i paid $25 for missing. I have been emailing now for 5 months and still these fausters are doing nothing. No cars and no refund. AVOID these fraudulent crooks at all costs"
"Scam company! I have after 8 months still not received my order and they refuse to refund my money…"
"Ordered backpack in Aug 2017, never received it (was allegedly sent Nov 2017 and returned as we were out of the country). Have been asking for refund weekly and now daily and nothing. Asked to talk to manager/supervisor and was told only communication is over email. Found this "Dudes Gadget" is a copy cat of "Dude Gadgets" and will likely never get any resolution."
"Scam. No delivery!"
"Ordered some items in November 2017 as of February 14th 2018 still haven't received anything. the sent a notice that items had shipped in mid January - one month ago, still nothing. I sent them a notice today that that I want to cancel the order and asked for refund. Have doubts I will get much of a reply. I will try to get charge reversed on Visa."
"This is a scam company. They send you faulty damaged products. Then won't refund your money due to it being apparently the customers fault. Paypal is just as guilty honoring payment through these people. I'm about to have to take a $279 loss because of neglect and research on paypals end. I always trust paypal to make sure of these things being legit, hence why would you honor secure payment through a scammers site continuously. Of all 129 reviews, ONLY 4 customers receommend this customer. That should be a sign alone for paypal."
Maxine Holsworth
Verified Reviewer
"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL!! I purchased 2 sets of glo track back in October last year (2017) . I was disappointed with tracks so was advised to send back which i did. The website states nothing about returns are in China so I had to pay £22 to return!! Joke!! I emailed proof of postage back as asked.....nothing!! I have sent over 40 emails to this company asking just for my £60 to be refunded into my account. No!!! All i get back is "our higher department are looking into it". I am at the end of my tether. I have asked for email for complaints department or managers email address and still get same message back (higher department). Still no refund and more emails!! I wouldnt even rate 1 star but i had to just to add a comment. BEWARE!!! Awful customer service and they still wont refund me even though i have proof."
"no response at all. be careful"
"I ordered a backpack on October of 2017. I still have not received the backpack, an answer to when it will be shipped or a requested refund."
"Product not as advertised, way over priced for what I received"
"I placed an order on Oct 27th and cancelled 10 minutes after I ordered it because I had found the same thing $10 cheaper. They asked why I cancelled, I told them, and they said I would receive a refund immediately since I paid through paypal. I never received my refund. On December 9th I inquired about it, sent them my cancellation emails, and their response was "Upon checking, your request of order cancellation and refund has been disapproved because your order has been shipped already." really crappy customer service."
"Product did not arrive. Dozens of repetitive emails but after 4 months no toy and no refund. Disgraceful company"
"I ordered finger monkeys and two flying fairies for Christmas. The monkeys didn't work at all, and when I checked UTube to see how it was supposed to work, I discovered that what I was sent was a Chinese knockoff! I was also sent 2 flying fairies; again non working garbage! Both of these packages arrived with NO paperwork, just Chinese addresses on the outside. When I messaged them I got a reference number in reply. They would not address the issues. I contacted my credit card company and PayPal to obtain a credit. The CC company agreed, but PayPal is dragging it's feet. I found an address online for the "company" in Wilmington DE, I sent it return receipt requested to be sure they got it. All packages were returned unsigned, stamped with "UNKNOWN" and handwritten "closed". BE WARNED, they are not legit, they are thieves!"
"DO NOT TRUST this seller... I bought a back pack and what arrived was not the feature rich product advertised but a cheap knock off shipped from China; this was missing half the features promoted. There customer services whilst initially helpful but immovable in refunding without me paying to return the goods... the cost of which would have been more than the worth of the product and any refund I would get. If I were you I would not part with your money for any item on their website... you will surely be disappointed.... they are an absolute bunch of con artists selling dodgy tat that isn't as advertised... Very disgusted with them."
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.12 based on 141 reviews