Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dude Gadgets deliver?

How can I contact Dude Gadgets?
Click Here

Tell us how Dude Gadgets made you happy

"I placed an order on Oct 27th and cancelled 10 minutes after I ordered it because I had found the same thing $10 cheaper. They asked why I cancelled, I told them, and they said I would receive a refund immediately since I paid through paypal. I never received my refund. On December 9th I inquired about it, sent them my cancellation emails, and their response was "Upon checking, your request of order cancellation and refund has been disapproved because your order has been shipped already." really crappy customer service."
Are you Dude Gadgets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered finger monkeys and two flying fairies for Christmas. The monkeys didn't work at all, and when I checked UTube to see how it was supposed to work, I discovered that what I was sent was a Chinese knockoff! I was also sent 2 flying fairies; again non working garbage! Both of these packages arrived with NO paperwork, just Chinese addresses on the outside. When I messaged them I got a reference number in reply. They would not address the issues. I contacted my credit card company and PayPal to obtain a credit. The CC company agreed, but PayPal is dragging it's feet. I found an address online for the "company" in Wilmington DE, I sent it return receipt requested to be sure they got it. All packages were returned unsigned, stamped with "UNKNOWN" and handwritten "closed". BE WARNED, they are not legit, they are thieves!"
"Hello, hope you are well. I saw your post regarding Dudes Gadgets...I have also been ripped off by them. They are a total rip off - they take your money and run. I have created a Dudes Gadgets Group, so if people search for them this will also pop up and hopefully let them know it is a scam. Feel free to join in the fun…the more people that join the more impact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/145037349436882/?source=create_flow Cheers, Mat"
"I buy some thing from you are not where is my packet"
"-Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in 11- nov-2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
PJF
"I ordered two identical items in September. Four weeks later one arrived. After 20 emails the company still refused to send the other item or refund my money and only replied with stock emails most of which started with "Thank you for reaching out..." Even when written by a human they always ended with "I have referred this to higher department". The one item I did receive was in a badly damaged box that I couldn't give as a gift. Dreadful company, and compared to the (cheaper!) replacement I bought elsewhere, the item from Dudesgadget was very poor quality."
"Worst ever - Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in October 2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
"Scam. No delivery!"
"Ordered some items in November 2017 as of February 14th 2018 still haven't received anything. the sent a notice that items had shipped in mid January - one month ago, still nothing. I sent them a notice today that that I want to cancel the order and asked for refund. Have doubts I will get much of a reply. I will try to get charge reversed on Visa."
"This is a scam company. They send you faulty damaged products. Then won't refund your money due to it being apparently the customers fault. Paypal is just as guilty honoring payment through these people. I'm about to have to take a $279 loss because of neglect and research on paypals end. I always trust paypal to make sure of these things being legit, hence why would you honor secure payment through a scammers site continuously. Of all 129 reviews, ONLY 4 customers receommend this customer. That should be a sign alone for paypal."
"Product did not arrive. Dozens of repetitive emails but after 4 months no toy and no refund. Disgraceful company"
"DO NOT TRUST this seller... I bought a back pack and what arrived was not the feature rich product advertised but a cheap knock off shipped from China; this was missing half the features promoted. There customer services whilst initially helpful but immovable in refunding without me paying to return the goods... the cost of which would have been more than the worth of the product and any refund I would get. If I were you I would not part with your money for any item on their website... you will surely be disappointed.... they are an absolute bunch of con artists selling dodgy tat that isn't as advertised... Very disgusted with them."
"I ordered 2 car track sets, one car didn't work. I emailed them immediately, sending pictures and giving details. Have only just received a WORDED email telling me they will not be replacing the car because 'it was damaged during postage'. What a rip off company, will never deal with them again."
"Absolutely disgusting service. I have been ripped off like many others. Ordered 6th September this was my email reply. "Dudes Gadget ORDER #100-------- Your order is on the way Your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment to see the delivery status. View your order or Visit our store" Then after my next email I got the response This was their response James Smith (Dudes Gadget) Hey Deborah, Thanks for reaching out to us. I am sorry for the delay. Your shipment was delayed due to a stock issue. They have now been restocked and will be due to shipped out by tomorrow. Thank you so much for your patience. Should you have any other concern, feel free to let me know. Cheers, James Smith Customer Support Advocate www.dudesgadget.com Excuses after excuses please beware not to buy from these people."
"My mom ordered 2 gifts for her grandkids on this site. They took her money and the gifts never arrived. Add us to the list of people scammed by this company!"
"We are a preschool and ordered three glow in the dark train tracks in July 2017. It is now December, and still no delivery! Total scam!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! If I could give a minus star rating I would."
"I guess I was scammed out of 57.00 put order in on 10/20 for fingerling monkeys nothing received yet I called the phone number from the site and of course no such number I sent an e-mail never heard anything back"
"Well, I guess you can add me to the list of people that have been scammed. Saw the add on Facebook and decided to order a glow race car set with extra track. I was told I'd get an email when item was packaged and in the mail.."
"I never received the items and they say that the shipment was refused. Found out later that a lot of people were scammed by them. I'm inviting everyone on reporting the transaction on PayPal so they can be charged back"
"Paid money for kids glow in dark racetrack x 2 . Never delivered ..... GOT SCAMMED"
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.13 based on 157 reviews