Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dude Gadgets deliver?

How can I contact Dude Gadgets?

Tell us how Dude Gadgets made you happy

"Dear All, I bought two items, one which wasn’t working and I never received the second item. I noticed that there are many people with same situation, I recommend all of you to report to Facebook or to any social media they promote. We need to Stop this company of stealing money from people...."
Are you Dude Gadgets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"not answering emails, support link doesnt work and never recieved anything - how do you report a www company for theft?"
"This is a scam, they will steal your money. Just like that. I placed an order and I received a confirmation email about my order without any information about the delivery date. I waited for 10 days then I dropped them an email and they asked me to wait another 10 days. Another 10 days passed and nothing happens. I send them another email, they replied to me that the order is not placed offering me to reorder using a voucher code to not charge me again. I refused to re-order and I asked them for a refund and they didn't and even did not reply. So they are will steal your money as simple as it is!!!!"
"Ridiculous service. Haven’t received my order yet. No details to track my order. I paid $16 for that. Very upset."
"Didn't get my article"
"Worst company ever!! Do not buy from them, they take your money and you will not receive anything and hard to get hold of them (email only)"
"Bought a car phone kit. It was broken on opening. Emailed, put message on Facebook, and through their website and still have not heard. Pathetic customer service"
"Scammer sites....selling shits but still operational. trash"
"Did not receive product."
"Product did not arrive. Dozens of repetitive emails but after 4 months no toy and no refund. Disgraceful company"
"I wish I could give less than 1 star honestly, processed my transaction and took the money from my account and then never heard anything about my product for 18 days, I then tried emailing them, messaging them on Facebook and Instagram, all of which have not record a single response and it has now been 1 month & 1 week since my order was placed, absolutely terrible company who will respond to bad reviews on websites just to make themselves look better and blame the customer by saying that their address is wrong because they “sent out the product and it got sent back” absolutely disgusted that people can actually do this, I just want my money back and have no accepted that will never happen"
"I buy some thing from you are not where is my packet"
"Ordered a product from this company but looking at reviews it looks like a scam company as it looks like we won't be getting anything now. Beware didegadgets or dude gadgets"
"-Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in 11- nov-2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
PJF
"I ordered two identical items in September. Four weeks later one arrived. After 20 emails the company still refused to send the other item or refund my money and only replied with stock emails most of which started with "Thank you for reaching out..." Even when written by a human they always ended with "I have referred this to higher department". The one item I did receive was in a badly damaged box that I couldn't give as a gift. Dreadful company, and compared to the (cheaper!) replacement I bought elsewhere, the item from Dudesgadget was very poor quality."
"Worst ever - Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in October 2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
"I'm still waiting since 7 months my order. J'attend depuis 7 mois ma commande qui doit peseser moins de 400 grammes."
"half of my order never received, loss of about $80.00 on my part. Lack of customer suervice learned my lesson the hard way, this company is a scam."
"This company sucks, order damaged and did not work. No refund was given.. DO NOT ORDER GROM THIS COMPANY..."
"When the order eventually arrived, it had two extra cars that i paid $25 for missing. I have been emailing now for 5 months and still these fausters are doing nothing. No cars and no refund. AVOID these fraudulent crooks at all costs"
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.13 based on 157 reviews