Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dude Gadgets deliver?

How can I contact Dude Gadgets?

Tell us how Dude Gadgets made you happy

"Didn't get my article"
Are you Dude Gadgets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Worst company ever!! Do not buy from them, they take your money and you will not receive anything and hard to get hold of them (email only)"
"Bought a car phone kit. It was broken on opening. Emailed, put message on Facebook, and through their website and still have not heard. Pathetic customer service"
"Scammer sites....selling shits but still operational. trash"
"Did not receive product."
"Product did not arrive. Dozens of repetitive emails but after 4 months no toy and no refund. Disgraceful company"
"I wish I could give less than 1 star honestly, processed my transaction and took the money from my account and then never heard anything about my product for 18 days, I then tried emailing them, messaging them on Facebook and Instagram, all of which have not record a single response and it has now been 1 month & 1 week since my order was placed, absolutely terrible company who will respond to bad reviews on websites just to make themselves look better and blame the customer by saying that their address is wrong because they “sent out the product and it got sent back” absolutely disgusted that people can actually do this, I just want my money back and have no accepted that will never happen"
"I buy some thing from you are not where is my packet"
"Ordered a product from this company but looking at reviews it looks like a scam company as it looks like we won't be getting anything now. Beware didegadgets or dude gadgets"
"-Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in 11- nov-2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
PJF
"I ordered two identical items in September. Four weeks later one arrived. After 20 emails the company still refused to send the other item or refund my money and only replied with stock emails most of which started with "Thank you for reaching out..." Even when written by a human they always ended with "I have referred this to higher department". The one item I did receive was in a badly damaged box that I couldn't give as a gift. Dreadful company, and compared to the (cheaper!) replacement I bought elsewhere, the item from Dudesgadget was very poor quality."
"Worst ever - Never order from them - They take your money and don't deliver. I placed and paid in October 2017 and never received my goods or a refund, they don't respond to my emails"
"I'm still waiting since 7 months my order. J'attend depuis 7 mois ma commande qui doit peseser moins de 400 grammes."
"half of my order never received, loss of about $80.00 on my part. Lack of customer suervice learned my lesson the hard way, this company is a scam."
"This company sucks, order damaged and did not work. No refund was given.. DO NOT ORDER GROM THIS COMPANY..."
"When the order eventually arrived, it had two extra cars that i paid $25 for missing. I have been emailing now for 5 months and still these fausters are doing nothing. No cars and no refund. AVOID these fraudulent crooks at all costs"
"Scam company! I have after 8 months still not received my order and they refuse to refund my money…"
"Ordered backpack in Aug 2017, never received it (was allegedly sent Nov 2017 and returned as we were out of the country). Have been asking for refund weekly and now daily and nothing. Asked to talk to manager/supervisor and was told only communication is over email. Found this "Dudes Gadget" is a copy cat of "Dude Gadgets" and will likely never get any resolution."
"Scam. No delivery!"
"Ordered some items in November 2017 as of February 14th 2018 still haven't received anything. the sent a notice that items had shipped in mid January - one month ago, still nothing. I sent them a notice today that that I want to cancel the order and asked for refund. Have doubts I will get much of a reply. I will try to get charge reversed on Visa."
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.14 based on 153 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access