Dude Gadgets Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Dude Gadgets

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dude Gadgets deliver?

How can I contact Dude Gadgets?

Tell us how Dude Gadgets made you happy

"I have been reading these reviews for a while as I too have been waiting for one of their backpacks for several weeks. I have emailed them several times and they have responded twice to say be patient and your item has been shipped. My last email over 2 weeks ago has not been responded and today I was just about to send them a final warning before referring them to my bank for a refund and reporting them, and lo and behold it arrived today. So whilst the customer service may be exceptionally poor, I have actually received the goods."
Are you Dude Gadgets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Dude Gadgets is rated 1.14 based on 153 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access