DWG Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend DWG Mortgages
Read DWG Mortgages Reviews
Sam was very helpful from start to finish, he made the whole process less stressful and straightforward. Would highly recommend.
Nick has helped up with all our mortgage needs for the over ten years. Always trust him to come up with the best product options and knows the process inside out. Wouldn’t use anyone else.
We used Sam’s services in May of lockdown and cannot rate him enough! We viewed and moved into our property within 5 weeks. This was largely due to Sam’s efficiency and dedication to get our application, processed promptly and with the right deal. He explained all our options and really helped us decide which was the best deal to take in our current and future situation and what option to choose with regards to how long each deal lasted. Our requirements were complex yet you would not think so on how quick he processed everything. I highly recommend Sam and his team.
Really excellent bespoke service given. Always pleased with the focus on care and attention to make sure the products recommended suit me well. I’d recommend Nick, Lisa and the team without hesitation.
Sam and the team were a delight to deal with during this process. Wonderful service and I will recommend DWG to anyone.
Nick is great - he’s very good at explaining everything, and he’s endlessly helpful at sorting it all out. Highly recommended.
Outstanding service from DWG, Lisa and Kerry were so helpful arranging my life cover, can’t speak highly enough of them, thank you so much for all Your help.
DWG mortgages are amazing, I was concerned at my age I wouldn’t be able to remortgage my house but they made it possible and couldn’t of made it any easier for me, I managed to raise the money I needed and the rate was excellent too , I couldn’t be happier with the service provided, thank you DWG Mortgages, I will be recommending you to friends and family.
Can not recommend there services more amazing company got me a great deal when I was struggling to even get a mortgage with other company took care of most of the horrible paper work to which was a great help

Craig Dulieu
Nick Green is a mortgage broker myself and family have used time and again for over 15 years. Nick can always be relied upon to get the job done for you, offering the advice you require and going above and beyond. I have recommended Nick to others who have always fedback in glowing terms about his services and demeanour. Look forward to continue working with you Nick!
Sam from DWG done a great job in getting the mortgage I never thought I could. Sam was always at the end of the phone whatever time of day. Made the process pain free and I would highly recommend DWG for future use.
The team provided a first class service to me and we're very professional and helpful throughout.
My wife and I have used nick green for all our mortgage issues and needs for 15 years .
He has in this time been able to make what seemed impossible possible and has provided us with good and trusted advise.
We regularly recommend him to friends and family without hesitation.
My wife and I went to Sam for our life insurance recently through recommendation from a friend and we couldn’t of been happier. Sam was professional yet friendly and approachable and found us the best deals to suit our circumstances. Nothing was too much of an ask despite the constant questions and changes on our part he was always on hand to assist. We shall be recommending to our friends and family for their future mortgage and life cover needs.
DWG were excellent and made my mortage application so easy, was always updated and can’t thank them enough for all there hard work. Highly recommend, Will definitely use them again!
Sam and the team were amazing! I was concerned I wouldn’t be able to get a mortgage because of my credit history but they managed to arrange it all for me and now I own my first ever house, I’m so happy and can’t thank them enough, will be using them for ever!
Sam, Lisa, Nick and Kerry were amazing all the way through the application process, I was constantly updated on progress and would thoroughly recommend there services.
We have used Nick Green’s services on two house purchases and both times we have received a second to none service and he has secured us very competitive mortgage rates. Nick’s communication skills and turnaround times were excellent and we honestly couldn’t recommend him enough!
My experience of getting a mortgage with DWG has been very positive. They were very professional and they explained every step of the way and kept me up to date continually without having to keep worrying about what was happening, as a 70+widow it was very reassuring for me to know they were 'on my side' and always acting in my best interest. They were friendly and easy to talk to, and I trusted Nick Green completely. I can thoroughly recommend the whole team to steer you through what can be a scary process when you live on your own.
DWG guided me through the whole process of getting a mortgage, explained it clearly and helpfully, gave regular updates and went the extra mile to get me the best deal possible. I recommend them to anyone looking to get a mortgage.
DWG Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews