DX.com group Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend DX.com group

Tell us how DX.com group made you happy

"Order Number: 190109100180438027 I bought mobile for 400$ on dealextreme.com next day i purchased they asked me id proof i sent all and they confirmed payment then after 17 days ago they are not shipped item and main horrible thing is no one reply to my msgs i tried lot of times but not responding any one msgs and also not shipping product. they don't have chat service even dont have support emails ,they have only facebook support that also they blocked when i asked about my product see how frauds these peoples my money struck in dx.. if u paid through direct on dealextreme.com then forget your money they never give u r contact u.. big frauds .. i paid through paypal so i just opened dispute but still pending coz they are not reply to them also .. Dont buy anything in DX be careful like these scam websites"
"I ordered an item and received an email that stated that I should receive it in 15 - 20 days and that I should contact them if I don't receive it by then. I needed this item within a month as I was moving. I did not receive the item and by 20 days I contacted the company and was told that it usually takes 5 - 8 weeks! There was no tracking information on the package and no warning that it could take this long. Now I will be gone and I won't have the item for my trip which I really need. Now I will have to see if I can find it somewhere else with little time to find a replacement and I am out my money for the product. Please never use this company."
"NEVER RECEIVED MY GOD DAMN PHONE I ORDERED!!! THEY DON'T REPLY TO ANY EMAILS, THEY DON'T RESPOND TO TICKETS CREATED, AND THE LIVE CHAT SERVICE IS NEVER AVAILABLE. BUT WHENEVER YOU TRY AND LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK THEY DON'T LET YOU IT WILL ALWAYS END UP UNAPPROVED. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND RUN."
"A few months ago i ordered a phone. Never arrived they no it never arrived and they do not want to give my money back DX (dealextreme) will steal your money. you are warned! when i asked for my money back this is there answer We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. We apologize for this long delay in the delivery process. Around 3-5 days to get the response, please check back then. We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.Please wait a few more days and we really appreciate your understanding. We apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you.We really appreciate your patient for another a few more days. when i asked them: please stop apolizing and just refund me my money this was there answer. We feel a pity to inform you it is confirmed that your order was returned as the tracking shows:Please check back 5-7 days later. We feel a pity. the returned order if is still in your country, it may be shipped to you again.Please be a little patient. and more of the same on the live chat.BUT STILL NO REFUND!!!! last respons: Good Monday and sorry for late reply. We feel a pity to inform you it is confirmed that your order was returned: In this case we need to deduct 7USD as returned postage. We just hope we can do something to make you feel better. So would you like a resend, a refund, or keeping the cost as store credit? So now they want me to pay for an order that never arrived at my address??????????? My only mystake was ordering at DX!!!!!! They still got ALL my money. They still don't wan't to pay me back."
"They always replace broken / wrong items, no questions asked. This, in addition to the great prices, makes me want to recommend DX."
DX.com group is rated 1.60 based on 5 reviews