East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd Reviews

Read East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd Reviews

alym@eastafricawild.com

4763 Drummond Drive

Tell us how East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd made you happy
East Africa Wild Adventures is incredible to work with. There is quick response time, communication is excellent and attention to detail is impressive. We had a wonderful time on our safari and all the experiences exceeded expectations. Alym is easy to work with and very good at individualizing needs. I have some health issues and he was able to work with the lodges to make sure my needs were met. We were booked into incredible lodges and service was excellent. Everyone from East Africa Wild Adventures to the lodge cleaners offered exceptional service and showed flexibility to meet our needs and make our experience memorable. I highly recommend East Africa Wild Adventures for planning any experience in Africa. The company has a vast network and excellent knowledge of the areas and lodges they arrange for your holiday.
Alym at East Africa Wild Adventures did an amazing job planning our honeymoon to Kenya and the Seychelles. Every detail was well thought through, and there was spectacular service from end to end. We very much enjoyed the accommodations he chose for us, and our driver Newton was very knowledgeable and fun to be with! Alym was very responsive via email and text and put together a great itinerary with a few options that didn't require us to do much research.
My wife and I have been on a number of safaris in Kenya and Tanzania and wanted our families to share in the adventure and joy of this experience. With a party of 8, we soon agreed that we needed outside assistance to bring expertise and a sense of order to our plans for a family safari.

We were fortunate to hook up with Alym Bhanji from East Africa Wild Adventures. From the first contact, Alym sought to ensure that the safari package that we selected would meet all of our needs. He was sure to make plans for the two kids (8 and 11) in our group, and to make sure that the adults’ needs were met as well.

Following recommendation received from Alym, we ended up selecting a Sky Safari package that took us to three magnificent Elewana camps (Elsa’s Kopje; Loisaba; and Sand River Masai Mara). Alym made sure that every detail, from arrival to departure, was top-notch and taken care of.

My family had the experience of a lifetime and we owe much to Alym and his team at East Africa Wild Adventures.
A trip of a lifetime does not do justice to the incredible experience we had in Tanzania and Zanzibar. Alym was there every step of the way from our initial meeting through to the final planning stages. All of the accommodations, our tour guide Selemani, the food, the people of Tanzania and game parks were simply 8 star in this 5 star world. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Alym and East Africa Wild for your East Africa adventure !!
“A wonderful adventure for our family!
Our family recently returned from our East Africa Wild 15-day adventure to Kenya and Tanzania. Although we had been to Kenya over 30 years ago, we had always wanted to return with our children to have them experience the beauty of East Africa. Our friends recommended East Africa Wild and we are happy they did so. After several conversations with Alym (owner) over FaceTime, he was able to plan the perfect trip/Itinerary for us based on our interests, comfort/activity levels and need for adventure! (Not an easy task given we were 5 adults!) But he did it! The accommodations were fantastic! We mostly stayed at the wonderful Serena Lodges and they were our favourite. The rooms were perfect and the hotel staff were very attentive. Our guides (Newton in Kenya and Saif in Tanzania) were great and worked hard to make sure we saw as much wildlife as possible and answered all our questions, whether they were related to wildlife or local culture. Newton & Saif were always on time and did their best to accommodate any and all requests that were made (we made lots!). We were also very well taken care of by the staff 'on the ground'. En route to Africa, two pieces of luggage were left behind during one of our connecting flights. The tour company staff in Nairobi quickly took care of the problem by tracking our bags, picking them up from the airport and delivering them to our lodge.

There were too many highlights on our trip to list them all but they included a bush breakfast along the Mara River, a private bush dinner accompanied by Masai tribesmen, and of course the many game drives where we saw the 'big five' and so much more! We totally and with confidence recommend East Africa Wild!”
I've contacted Alym from East Africa Wild Adventures with request for private custom made safari just 1 week in advance. He's organized everything in just 3 days and the result satisfied of all of my demands. The safari itself was well organised, all activities were on time, my driver/guide Makau is perfect and I could recommend him to everyone. We did a lot of driving and visited lots of places in just 6 days per my request.
I booked a 14-day safari to Kenya & Tanzania through Alym at East Africa Wild. Alym was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job planning every detail of my family's safari adventure. He asked questions and listened to my thoughts & preferences in order to customize the perfect adventure for my family. The trip was absolutely incredible & far exceeded our expectations! Thanks to Alym & East Africa Wild for making my family's dream vacation a reality!!
I would highly recommend Alym from East Africa Wild Adventures. The whole group is very detail oriented and accommodating. Their suggestions were great for our adventures in Zimbabwe and Botswana. We would definitely use them again!
From the very beginning, working with Alym on planning our dream honeymoon was such a great experience. Alym is the type of guy that just oozes passion for what he does and for the entire safari experience. He and his team just wanted us to love Tanzania and safari as much as they do! He worked with us on tailoring the itinerary to exactly what we were looking to do/see and stay within our budget.

We stayed in the most beautiful hotels and absolutely loved our guide. He was extremely knowledgeable and very easy going. We felt like we were with a pro!

This was the trip of a lifetime, and we highly recommend this company! Every need was met and our guides and accommodations were fantastic! We could not have had such a smooth trip without them! We will be using them for all our future trips to Africa!
Working with Alym and his teams in Africa was excellent. All were very knowledgeable and professional. Alym ensured the we would be able maximize what we would see during our time in Africa. We did the gorilla trek in Uganda and the Safari in Tanzania and both were exceptional. The trip exceeded all expectations at every level. All of our accommodations were excellent. We highly recommend using East Africa Wild Adventures to plan a trip to East Africa.
East Africa Wild Adventures Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews