East Dane Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend East Dane
1PM
1PM

Tell us how East Dane made you happy

"Made my purchase and they were supposed to deliver my items. tried logging into my account after 2 days to check my delivery order, I wasn't able to log into. my account anymore. Contacted Customer Service, received an email from them saying they have cancelled my order and that they are sorry. No mention of my refunds, no further explanation. I will not recommend anyone to make a purchase on this site!"
Are you East Dane? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback East Dane receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Tried spending almost $1,000 with you, had American Express gift card (cash equivalent), and I have my own Amex. After spending 20 minutes trying to get to a person on AMEX to find out why the card could not be applied as "Gift Card" . I called East Dane. Spoke to your Customer Service (snottty) an found out they could not split the charge, and could only use East Dane gift card, where it says Gift Card or Credit. I also signed in through Amazon. Got so aggravated, I cancelled order. I do not need the shoes and clearly East Dane does not need the business. Lucky them."
"Goods are high quality, and shipping is much better than some of the smaller LA/NY boutiques."
East Dane is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews