East Dane Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend East Dane

How would you rate East Dane ?

"Tried spending almost $1,000 with you, had American Express gift card (cash equivalent), and I have my own Amex. After spending 20 minutes trying to get to a person on AMEX to find out why the card could not be applied as "Gift Card" . I called East Dane. Spoke to your Customer Service (snottty) an found out they could not split the charge, and could only use East Dane gift card, where it says Gift Card or Credit. I also signed in through Amazon. Got so aggravated, I cancelled order. I do not need the shoes and clearly East Dane does not need the business. Lucky them."
Douglas Bonomo
"Goods are high quality, and shipping is much better than some of the smaller LA/NY boutiques."
East Dane is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews