East Dane Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does East Dane deliver?

Tell us how East Dane made you happy

"I live in Sydney, Australia. I ordered for a pair of shoes from East Dane “ Shoe The Bear Monty Suede Chukka Boots, Brown” on the 28/12/2018. Immediately I thought i swallowed a scam scam bait! To my surprise, the pair of shoes were delivered on the 4/12/2018 in Sydney. Exactly what I ordered. This company is genuine and hope to patronize them in future. My suggestion to the company, let the people see you - make yourself public - video, office location, advert etc."
Are you East Dane? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Made my purchase and they were supposed to deliver my items. tried logging into my account after 2 days to check my delivery order, I wasn't able to log into. my account anymore. Contacted Customer Service, received an email from them saying they have cancelled my order and that they are sorry. No mention of my refunds, no further explanation. I will not recommend anyone to make a purchase on this site!"
"Tried spending almost $1,000 with you, had American Express gift card (cash equivalent), and I have my own Amex. After spending 20 minutes trying to get to a person on AMEX to find out why the card could not be applied as "Gift Card" . I called East Dane. Spoke to your Customer Service (snottty) an found out they could not split the charge, and could only use East Dane gift card, where it says Gift Card or Credit. I also signed in through Amazon. Got so aggravated, I cancelled order. I do not need the shoes and clearly East Dane does not need the business. Lucky them."
"Goods are high quality, and shipping is much better than some of the smaller LA/NY boutiques."
East Dane is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews