East Essence Reviews

of reviewers recommend East Essence

Tell us how East Essence made you happy
Dishonest company. Sent me an item that was advertised as a completely different color (white not burgundy) and also described the hijab as Georgette but it was a completely different fabric, suede like.
I filed a PayPal claim and they made me return the item at my own expense, although it was not even the same item I had ordered, at their own fault.
Now my tracking info says they received it long ago but they still have not refunded my money to me.
Be Careful with this company, they are not on the up and up
Genuinely the worst customer service I have ever received. I wish I could say it was hyperbole, because I really want to be able to support a Muslim business with plus-size options, and I am not a person who writes reviews like this. But unless they change dramatically: do not trust this business.
I had been waiting two weeks trying to clear my order, being handed off to different employees, and in that time I was assured that my order was approved and on its way TWICE. Then, 17 days after I placed it my order it was cancelled, suddenly and without notice. So here I am, two and a half weeks wasted with nothing to show for it but stress and some terrible customer service.
They lost my package and when i bought abayas from somewhere else because I didn’t get me much needed package. The refused the refund and forced a gift card on me
After looking at some hijabs, I thought of looking for some abayas. This site stood out to me because they had great designs at a reasonable price. I bought an abaya and am currently waiting on it in the mail. I am happy to find a website with reasonable prices for clothes, rather than other websites who sky-rocket their products
East Essence is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews