Easy Agent Pro Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Easy Agent Pro

How would you rate Easy Agent Pro ?

Abby Husbands
Verified Buyer
"My website looks amazing, the SEO guide while writing my blog is genius, and any time I have a question the support team resolves my issue or answers my question immediately. Couldn't be more pleased."
Jeff Botsford
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service! Great web design and great people. Couldn't be happier with our site and with our teammates at EAP."
Isabel Elsesser
"Great customer service"
Teresa LeGrove
Verified Buyer
"The customer service and help desk along with the access to trainings for the back end was great! I am not leaving because I was unhappy, just a change in direction. I loved the modern aspect and look of the designs offered."
Robert Burgess
Verified Reviewer
"I've been in realestate for over 20 year and I've had many websites. But, my Easy Agent Pro website is the best I've ever used, and the support staff is incredible. The site has all sorts of lead generation pages and the staff is very knowledgeable and is always willing to help to make things easy for you. I highly recommend Easy Agent Pro. They build great agent websites at a reasonable price."
Veena Singh
Verified Buyer
"They provide the best Real estate websites. Their staff is second to none, always willing to help."
"EAP is constantly improving, updating, and supporting. There is an ongoing focus on user experience and they are genuinely working on a daily basis to make your site activity and your business grow. I really like that there are templates and apps that are easy to use, but give a whole level of customization more than there generic website builders are able to give. The Facebook group has been helpful to see what other agents are doing as well."
"When I had an error with my website they were quick to correct it. In a world where customer service is sometimes so poor or very “impersonal”, this company is a refreshing surprise. Always available and fast with a really nice friendly delivery-not just “its business” but we are “friends” type- that feels personalized. More business should be managed like this. Thank you guys!"
Xavier De Buck
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service! Any problem gets addressed in a very timely manner. Awesome ;)"
"As a software engineer & UX designer who's passion is with real estate, the WP back-end implementation with a wonderful front-end is remarkable & it only continues to get better. What's equally amazing is the wonderful customer support that comes along with the software, which is highly needed. Keep up the great work EAP Team!!!"
"Lots of information and the daily webinar helps when others ask questions that can help you when working on your site."
Rebeccah Leindecker
Verified Buyer
"Ethan was SO helpful! He is awesome!"
Patrick Delaney
Verified Buyer
"Easy Agent Pro has provided a great looking website that I can easily tweak to meet my needs at any given time. Their automatic posting of blog posts to social media on my behalf have been a tremendous time saver and they are driving a lot more interaction with my leads than I could have done on my own! In addition, everyone on their staff has been extremely friendly, understanding, and great at explaining how best to use the site. They are responsive to my needs and have never let me down! If you're looking for great looking website that you have complete control Easy Agent Pro is the way to go!!!"
Chris Fahy
Verified Buyer
"EAP offers a beautiful site and tons of training. It's perfect for the agent looking to stand out from the competition."
Karin Carr
Verified Buyer
"I love my EAP web site. I get a lot of organic traffic to my site, which turns into leads, clients, and closings. The number of transactions I get each year has paid for the site 10x over. It's user friendly, clients think it looks great, and I get notified within seconds whenever I get a new lead. My site integrates with almost any CRM solution so my leads go right into my CRM too - no manual data entry! I'm able to blog, add videos, infographics, photos, single property listing pages, tons of landing pages, and I can have free ebooks and guides for prospects to download by entering their contact info. It does everything I want it to do at a very reasonable price point. I love EAP!"
"The website provided is beautiful. The customer service is excellent."
Easy Agent Pro is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews