Easy Agent Pro Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Easy Agent Pro

Tell us how Easy Agent Pro made you happy

Telephone
"Spent so much money with them, was signed up for over 6 months, didn't receive a single lead and made no money. Awful"
"I’ve been trying to cancel my service with easy agent pro for the last 4 months. But they won’t cancel my service. They just keep charging my credit card. Even after I started a dispute. Be careful before signing up!"
"This site rocks, Has way more in it than I have time to set up. Thanks, finally a web company that gets it! Your the best!!"
"I receive very good support from the Easy Agent Pro team. When I ask a question I get an answer and an example with it. I am very happy with the support I receive."
"Been pulling my hair out trying to do my website, and marketing on my own. With this system gives me a head start and guidance along the way. Best part is the service. They are on the ball. Immediate responses and willingness to help. Great team, and product"
"Love this website company. So responsive and easy to work with. They provide videos on how to make changes to your website and will work with you to help make the changes, if necessary. The website itself is so interactive, you can make splash pages and community pages so easily. Being a real estate agent with a great website makes the process of people using your website to find homes so much easier. Once they find homes they love, they call you to go see them. What could be easier?"
"My website looks amazing, the SEO guide while writing my blog is genius, and any time I have a question the support team resolves my issue or answers my question immediately. Couldn't be more pleased."
"Excellent customer service! Great web design and great people. Couldn't be happier with our site and with our teammates at EAP."
"Great customer service"
"The customer service and help desk along with the access to trainings for the back end was great! I am not leaving because I was unhappy, just a change in direction. I loved the modern aspect and look of the designs offered."
"I've been in realestate for over 20 year and I've had many websites. But, my Easy Agent Pro website is the best I've ever used, and the support staff is incredible. The site has all sorts of lead generation pages and the staff is very knowledgeable and is always willing to help to make things easy for you. I highly recommend Easy Agent Pro. They build great agent websites at a reasonable price."
"They provide the best Real estate websites. Their staff is second to none, always willing to help."
"EAP is constantly improving, updating, and supporting. There is an ongoing focus on user experience and they are genuinely working on a daily basis to make your site activity and your business grow. I really like that there are templates and apps that are easy to use, but give a whole level of customization more than there generic website builders are able to give. The Facebook group has been helpful to see what other agents are doing as well."
"When I had an error with my website they were quick to correct it. In a world where customer service is sometimes so poor or very “impersonal”, this company is a refreshing surprise. Always available and fast with a really nice friendly delivery-not just “its business” but we are “friends” type- that feels personalized. More business should be managed like this. Thank you guys!"
"Great customer service! Any problem gets addressed in a very timely manner. Awesome ;)"
"As a software engineer & UX designer who's passion is with real estate, the WP back-end implementation with a wonderful front-end is remarkable & it only continues to get better. What's equally amazing is the wonderful customer support that comes along with the software, which is highly needed. Keep up the great work EAP Team!!!"
"Lots of information and the daily webinar helps when others ask questions that can help you when working on your site."
"Ethan was SO helpful! He is awesome!"
"Easy Agent Pro has provided a great looking website that I can easily tweak to meet my needs at any given time. Their automatic posting of blog posts to social media on my behalf have been a tremendous time saver and they are driving a lot more interaction with my leads than I could have done on my own! In addition, everyone on their staff has been extremely friendly, understanding, and great at explaining how best to use the site. They are responsive to my needs and have never let me down! If you're looking for great looking website that you have complete control Easy Agent Pro is the way to go!!!"
"EAP offers a beautiful site and tons of training. It's perfect for the agent looking to stand out from the competition."
Easy Agent Pro is rated 4.64 based on 22 reviews