easycar.com (Goldcar) Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend easycar.com (Goldcar)

Popular Questions:

How can I contact easycar.com (Goldcar)?

Tell us how easycar.com (Goldcar) made you happy

"They are too strict and look only to get money. Customer service is really bad and doesn’t take any actions when their customer is not satisfied."
Are you easycar.com (Goldcar)? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Booked a small car through easycar webpage and went to Gatwick Goldcar to collect. To my surprise I learnt that in the small print at the end of booking online you have to pay 1100.00 deposit when picking up the car. After refusing that. In the end got with insurance and I could have got a estate from Enterprise. Car was 38.00 for 4 days costed my 140.00. When I could have just gone to Enterprice and pay 86.00. Do Not Hire from these companies. Rip off!!!!!"
"Con artists and scammers working with rip off merchant Goldcar. I booked, they tried to charge me 212 euros extra at the desk so I cancelled and they ripped me off 100 euros. Please do yourself a big favour, Avoid these scammers"
"Don't touch this company! Worse experience ever. It was cheaper to not take the car, pay the cancelation fee and rent it directly from the Goldcar comapny!"
"When it works it works - when it doesn't they won't help you. The end hire company charged me baseless extra fees to compensate for a low headline rental fee. Easycar didn't car about this abuse of their platform and didn't help me. I was eventually repaid in full by the hire company - no thanks to Easycar . . ."
"The car, the price, the service etc was good. The only problem was the rip-off cross border charge I was forced to pay on collection - they said it was in their T & Cs so technically my own fault."
easycar.com (Goldcar) is rated 1.33 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access