easycar.com (Goldcar) Reviews

of reviewers recommend easycar.com (Goldcar)

Tell us how easycar.com (Goldcar) made you happy
1 star bc can’t do lower! Worst! Took 3 hours and we are experienced traveler ~ remote check in from a call button with no one on site ~ then car wasn’t there so waited another hour only to get old beat up car with bald tires!
Lamentable, una banda de ladrones. Hice la reserva con el anuncio de que no se pagaría nada hasta recibir el coche en mano, y al día siguiente se hizo el cargo en mi tarjeta de la totalidad, intenté hablar con ellos y lo único que me dieron fue a una chica [Deborah] que copiaba y pegaba traducciones de google, y que me decía que si quería el dinero tardaría un mes en llegar [Cuando es simplemente un apunte en la tarjeta que deshacer] y que no era posible configurar la reserva para pagar en el momento de recibir el coche cuando en el anuncio ponía que sí. Una completa falta de respeto, comprensión, empatía y educación. NUNCA UTILIZAR ESTE PORTAL DE RESERVAS
scammed me for 40€
It's a scam. I made a reservation (RU518873040), which I then attempted to change. The web site returned an error. Tried every which way to contact them and change the reservation. Their support then refused to provide a refund, quoting their terms & conditions. It's a disgrace.
They are too strict and look only to get money. Customer service is really bad and doesn’t take any actions when their customer is not satisfied.
Booked a small car through easycar webpage and went to Gatwick Goldcar to collect. To my surprise I learnt that in the small print at the end of booking online you have to pay 1100.00 deposit when picking up the car. After refusing that. In the end got with insurance and I could have got a estate from Enterprise. Car was 38.00 for 4 days costed my 140.00. When I could have just gone to Enterprice and pay 86.00. Do Not Hire from these companies. Rip off!!!!!
Con artists and scammers working with rip off merchant Goldcar. I booked, they tried to charge me 212 euros extra at the desk so I cancelled and they ripped me off 100 euros. Please do yourself a big favour, Avoid these scammers
Don't touch this company! Worse experience ever. It was cheaper to not take the car, pay the cancelation fee and rent it directly from the Goldcar comapny!
When it works it works - when it doesn't they won't help you. The end hire company charged me baseless extra fees to compensate for a low headline rental fee. Easycar didn't car about this abuse of their platform and didn't help me. I was eventually repaid in full by the hire company - no thanks to Easycar . . .
The car, the price, the service etc was good. The only problem was the rip-off cross border charge I was forced to pay on collection - they said it was in their T & Cs so technically my own fault.
easycar.com (Goldcar) is rated 1.20 based on 10 reviews