Eco Patch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eco Patch
Read Eco Patch Reviews
A great selection of products always delivered quickly and with no plastic!
Great products nicely presented
I like to have an arty wall calendar each year. Eco Patch had just what I wanted in the 'Earth Greetings' range. Ordering was simple and the parcel arrived in a timely manner. The personal note included was an unexpected and much appreciated surprise. Thank you
Excellent business, I love the range and the customer support
Lovely people, quick to respond, and I was super impressed with the completely eco-friendly packaging!
Knowing where the item is from shopping basket to delivery and having a hand written card, makes your purchase feel like you’re receiving a gift from a friend 😃
Love these cute clay face masks and packaging.
Eco Patch products are affordable and so good for the environment by making me rethink my need for plastic all the time. Delivery is prompt and ordering is hassle free.
Really appreciated the reachout when products were stuck in transit - then express post too, what a bonus!
I love the concept of this shop - is just beautiful
Great eco friendly products and excellent service
Dealing with Laura at EcoPatch is always super easy. I even get personal delivery to my front door which is over and above and always makes me smile!
It was great to be able to purchase locally, Laura is always friendly and goes above and beyond.
Great products and great service.
I like the Dentabs toothpaste especially the fact that even the packaging is plastic free. Really worthwhile that people are finding ways to dispense with plastic even in such common products. We should all support these kind of ventures. It really is a good product.
Beautifully packaged with a lovely hand written note.
Arrived within 5 days.
Fabulous product and service and amazing to our world.
Quick and easy
Beautiful products and prompt dispatch of order. Very responsive customer service when I had a query and I was very glad to support a small South Australian business!
Awesome every time in product, customer service and attention to detail in their Eco commitment.
Eco Patch is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews