Eco Patch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eco Patch

admin@ecopatch.com.au

Tell us how Eco Patch made you happy
The products are perfect! Very well made and great for gifts of all sorts.
I love what this company is doing, they are my best friend in plastic free July! Postage and product packaging all compostable or recyclable. And the toothpaste tablets are genius!
Fast delivery and the toothpaste tablets work great! Better than I expected and totally guilt free. Love the packaging.
Not only are you supporting a fantastic Australian business but the products are unbeatable! The toothpaste tabs are a definite winner for me.
Love your products. Efficient service & thanks for the personal touch!
awesome range of products and we love to support a local business :)
Purchased the tabs for use during hikes to save weight. Compared to regular toothpaste they taste great and are easy to use once you get used to them.

Very happy that they also contain fluoride which is not a feature with other toothbrushing tabs.

I have used them now with both electric and regular toothbrushes with great results.

They won't replace my regular toothpaste but will definitely become part of my hiking hygiene system.
Always pleased with my order from Eco Patch. Great quality products, quick and easy service. Thank you!
Love the wide range of products and the service is always fantastic.
Fabulous product and fast delivery. Great plastic free options.
Service with a smile
I live local to EcoPatch and deliveries are quite literally to the front door!
Laura is both lovely and easy to deal with
love the tooth tablets! I love how everything is always plastic free and the lovely note included. Thank you!!:)
Fast, eco friendly packaging
Quick service and wonderful products. Will always order from Eco Patch over others.
Eco Patch is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews