Eco Patch Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eco Patch
Beautiful products and prompt dispatch of order. Very responsive customer service when I had a query and I was very glad to support a small South Australian business!
Awesome every time in product, customer service and attention to detail in their Eco commitment.
Beautiful products ❤️
Excellent quality products with absolutely no plastic packaging. Wonderful!
I love shopping at Eco Patch because I know they've put as much thought in selecting products as I do. I can trust that each product has been thoughtfully considered in terms of its sustainability and eco footprint, and that saves me so much time researching everything myself!
Everything arrived really quickly and was packaged beautifully. I loved the handwritten note. Always happy to support ethically minded small businesses. Will definitely purchase again.
Great range of products and very prompt delivery, in thoughtful and plastic free packaging.

A lovely South Australian business that I look forward to continuing to support!
Great range of eco friendly products at a great price
Excellent customer service.
I'm very happy with all of the products I've received from Eco Patch, and have tried the dental tabs and interdental brushes so far.
The dental tablets are very refreshing, and I'm getting used to chewing them to create a paste. I'm wondering if I should create a batch of paste with a pestle and mortar to create a more even distribution.
The interdental brushes are good for gently clearing food between my back teeth. I'll look at purchasing the dental floss for front teeth that are closer together.
Shipping was slightly delayed due to COVID but the products were perfect as usual!
A wonderful store with helpful staff and a fantastic selection of minimal waste and zero plastic products.
Excellent service, my orders are always here within a couple of days after ordering. Thanks
Thank you Laura for helping me to bring a little cheer to a friend in Melbourne during lockdown. I really appreciate the time you took to write a card and wrap the gift so beautifully.
Always speedy delivery and love the personalised note :)
Shipping (even in covid time) was so quick ! Eco Patch was incredibly friendly and promptly answered questions I had in relation to a new product. Will definately re order !
Prompt service and lovely (eco-friendly) packaging. Very satisfied!
Excellent Products, keep up he good work. I am enjoying me Tooth Brushes and the Tooth Picks. Wonderful Pot scrubber, super good on cups with Tea stains. Thanks very much, you will here from me again.
I have been keeping my eye out for EcoPatch for some time now whilst on the hunt for sustainable options for personal hygiene items and household everyday items. I’m so glad I took the plunge and finally ordered! My order arrived within a few days and it came in recyclable (and reusable!) packaging. Can’t begin to describe my excitement! Dentabs Toothpaste tablets was better than expected and easy to use! I love the minty flavour! It doesn't foam too heavily which I don't like with normal toothpastes and it leaves my mouth feeling clean and minty fresh! Love it! The long search for a shampoo bar that doesn’t dry out my thick hair has finally come to an end! Shampoo with a purpose leaves my hair at just the right texture without having to use a separate conditioner! Extremely pleased with all the products and I can’t wait to re-order!
Easy to deal with, great price and quick postage
Eco Patch is rated 4.97 based on 38 reviews