ecuexpress.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ecuexpress.co.uk

Tell us how ecuexpress.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
WARNING! I had a very similar negative experience to that of others. Contacted them by phone, explained that there is no connection to engine ECU. I asked if I needed a donor ECU to clone it. They replied with a quote £60 to test and £90 extra to repair. Sent ECU and they charged me £60 straight away. In 3 days they finally started to test my ECU. In 10 mins they came back to me with info that they cannot repair it and I need a clone. I mean WHAT on earth did they charged me for? A spare ECU on ebay is £50 and cloning service is £45, so just under £100 all inclusive. Compare to potentially £150 from ecuexpress.co.uk. Initially I was Ok with this, as I would be able to keep my old ECU. But they did not keep their promise to fix it. As a result I lost 5 days and £60 to needless "express test". Feels like a rip-off.
Their details:
ECU EXPRESS TESTING DEPARTMENT
Units 3-6 Super Stor building
Leek New rd
Stoke
ST6 2AS
Company Owner:
Andrew Fischer
Sent a Ford Focus BCM. Explained in covering letter symptoms due to water damage. They charged me £60 to tell me it was water damaged & they couldn't fix it.
ecuexpress.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews