Edubirdie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edubirdie
Read Edubirdie Reviews

About Edubirdie:

In 2018 EduBirdie became the most popular writing service in the world according to BBC. EduBirdie.com is the biggest academic market where customers can find a writer among hundreds of professionals to assist them with assignments.
Since 2015, we helping students to succeed by offering academic writing and editing services.
We care about every paper, that's why we have developed the quality rating system that allows you to hire writers based on the number of successful projects. You will 100% find the best writer for your academic assignment.

+1 (888) 337 5415

support@edubirdie.com

Tell us how Edubirdie made you happy
Great writer of choice and done so in a timely manner. They followed instructions very well and started on the assignment immediately. The paper was completed well before the time frame!
We appreciate your feedback!
The writers are very consistent and communicate clearly! Made sure I had my paper back in time just in case I needed them to edit anything! I truly enjoy this website but sad to say that I hate to have to choose between so many good writers but they all will get the work done!! Also, customer service is a HUGE help. They stay in the chat at the bottom of your screen to make sure you get everything done! I also recommend you get your paper done ahead of time just to prevent the writers from feeling pressured because I know they have a life outside of edubirdie also!
I had Dr.Reid for criminology and he wrote exactly what I needed.
Great writing service and its gets me out of hassle of ripping my brain out
I don’t care what anyone says when it’s time to call in reinforcements edubirdie is my go to
We're happy to hear this!
Best writers on planet! They strictly follow the instructions and deliver genuine papers in time!
Thank you very much for your five-star review!
Edubirdie has really helped me find great writers to help with my papers.
Thank you for your recommendation of our service!
I had Dr. Grace as my writer. She is awesome. Not only is she very friendly and replies to messages quickly, she was doing an outstanding job for my Research Question paper in college. It was very well organized, well written, with front page and works cited. She has a fair price! I would definitely recommend Dr. Grace for your assignments! Awesome writer 10/10 from me!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave excellent feedback on Edubirdie and Dr. Grace!
I would like to say thank you for edubirdie ! The writersthey have are efficient and accurate and always communicate with me! Will be working with them again as always !! My favorite writer is Dave West ! and Dr Teddy !
We are thrilled that you have had such a great experience with Edubirdie!
Great source of helpful writers !! Who are always eager to help
Thank you for the wonderful review!
EduBirdie has the best writers on the planet!!! Moreover, they are efficient and accurate! Not to mention the writers communicate with the customer, which is key! I will never use another writing service besides EduBirdie!
Wow, thank you so much for the kind words!
Pretty good most of the time, you get the odd writer that doesn’t do what you ask or to a good standard but most of the time everything is completed to a good or above standard. Always completed on time and fair when transferring money as you only pay for the percentage of the assignment that is completed. Always help if you need something or to ask how to do something, and they reply fast. Good site overall.
We always make sure we understand our clients' needs, and we're thrilled that you're happy with the final output.
I have had numerous papers written and have been happy 99% of the time. If there are issues (rarely) customer service is able to help immediately.
We appreciate that you are taking the time to leave your opinion about our service!
Always great customer service and papers are done exactly as the directions say. Highly recommend.
We appreciate your feedback!
This site is really good, I had soo many assignments and they took the work off my shoulders. I had a problem with one writer but this was quickly resolved. Would recommend
Thank you very much for your five star review!
This site has made it possible for me to get go to grade on research papers. I am not good at research papers this took a lot of stress away from me.
Thank you for your recommendation of our service!
This website was very easy to use and also very discrete. I was losing time to meet a deadline for a Literature paper based on a novel and I was provided with my finished paper faster than I expected and the quality exceeded my expectations. Thank you Edubirdie!
We appreciate your feedback!
The website UI is very friendly and easy-to-use. The writers are very efficient and the customer service always willing to help to clarify your doubts and assist you for every issue one may have.
Thank you very much for your five star review!
Whether it's a tight deadline, long assignment, or tricky research paper; Edubirdie always saves me! There is always a writer with expertise in your subject. Timely manner and fair price. Thanks Edubirdie!
Wow, thank you so much for the kind words!
good work on the time.
Thank you for your feedback!
Edubirdie is rated 4.77 based on 217 reviews