San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events
Live Chat, Telephone
Read San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events  Reviews

About San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events :

Come glide with us, the original San Francisco Segway Tour company! Our tours are fun, informative, and include thorough Segway rider training (in 11 languages!) before departure so you can be gliding through the city in no time. And you won’t miss a word of our tour guides’ entertaining narration because every guest gets a radio receiver and earbuds. San Francisco is full of awesome views and remarkable stories, and a Segway tour is the best way to enjoy both! We offer 1.5 and 2.5 hour fully-guided and narrated Segway tours of the waterfront, North Beach, Chinatown, and Golden Gate Park. Choose from 7 breathtaking routes with frequent daily and evening departures. Every tour leaves from one of two convenient start locations: Fisherman's Wharf or Golden Gate Park. Segway riders must be over age 12 and weigh between 100-250 lbs (45-113kg).

415-474-3130

info@sfelectrictour.com

757 Beach Street

Cass was our star tour guide. Accept no reservation without her!!!
The Segway was so much fun; but Cass made it an epic adventure!
Thank you Cass!
San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events  5 star review on 12th March 2020
Highly recommend it! Johanssen was very knowledgeable about the city he trained us very well before the tour and made the whole experience very fun!
This tour was fantastic! They even made the training fun!
We had such an amazing time with our guide Johannes (YoYo). He was funny and lively, full of amazing history about GG Park and told corny jokes that kept six of us entertained.

We did the short tour bc that’s all we could fit into our packed schedule but I’m counting the minutes until I can go back and do the three hour tour all the way out to the water.

A word of advice – if you do the 3pm tour, be sure to dress warmly because although the weather might start out nice, once Karl (the fog) rolls in, it gets absolutely freezing very quickly. Gloves for sure!

Don’t miss this amazing experience!
I had an amazing time in SF and the credit goes to you guys.. thanks for making it a memorable and unforgettable experience for me.
I took two tours. One at the Park which was really great. My only complain will be the Radio Communication so obsolete and mine with a shortcut.
This tour was a true highlight of our San Francisco trip. The team was knowable about the city and had super amazing personalities!
My husband and I had a great time on the Segway tour. We especially enjoyed our awesome guide Johannese. He was quite helpful and informative in both the instructions on using the Segway as well as very knowledgeable about the park. No better way to see GGP than getting on a Segway. Thanks for the experience!
San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events  5 star review on 30th October 2019
Brandon was an amazing host!!
A fantastic way to see the city, it was pretty amazing going down Lombard Street on a Segway. Lots of great anecdotes from our guide too.
My team had a lot of fun and it was a great team event. We kept talking about it even after a few days. Thanks for the wonderful experience.
Melanie was the BEST! I would come back--just for her!!
Our Segway guide, Susan lead us on an advanced tour of San Francisco stopping for sights and photo opportunities. We all thorough enjoyed our Segway tour and our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. We would definitely recommend this tour.
It was great we would do it again the guide Bailey explained everything about the park yet watched me just in case I got out of control.
Katie did a wonderful job. This is my second time taking a tour with you and this time I brought four other family members. All enjoyed it and Katie was particularly patient with my 13 year old. Thanks!
Thanks for coming back and touring with us again.
Really enjoyed it.
Thanks for touring and exploring San Francisco with us.
Appreciated the training. Tour was very good and was better with the tour guide comments - Great job
We had an amazing tour at the Golden Gate Park. It's been a few weeks since, so sadly I forgot my tour guide's name. He was awesome!! I wish I could give him a personal shout out. He surely made the difference in our experience. He lives close to the park (we were just a few blocks from his place during the tour), seems like a little bit of a daredevil in his off hours, funny, and knew a lot about the park.
So much fun - we loved it!
It was an awesome experience that I would recommend for anyone who wants to enjoy Golden Gate Park.
San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events is rated 4.95 based on 192 reviews