San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events

About San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events : Come glide with us, the original San Francisco Segway Tour company! Our tours are fun, informative, and include thorough Segway rider training (in 11 languages!) before departure so you can be gliding through the city in no time. And you won’t miss a word of our tour guides’ entertaining narration because every guest gets a radio receiver and earbuds. San Francisco is full of awesome views and remarkable stories, and a Segway tour is the best way to enjoy both! We offer 1.5 and 2.5 hour fully-guided and narrated Segway tours of the waterfront, North Beach, Chinatown, and Golden Gate Park. Choose from 7 breathtaking routes with frequent daily and evening departures. Every tour leaves from one of two convenient start locations: Fisherman's Wharf or Golden Gate Park. Segway riders must be over age 12 and weigh between 100-250 lbs (45-113kg).

segway@sfelectrictour.com

165 JEFFERSON STSTE 2F

Live Chat
Verified Buyer
"Had a great time. Great tour. Longer than the other companies."
Verified Buyer
"Trey was an amazing instructor! My daughter and I had such a great time, we actually did it twice, morning and a night tour. He was so very informative of San Francisco’s history, we learned a lot! Thanks again Trey!"
Verified Buyer
"We loved the Segway tour!!! We got to go down Lombard Street even!"
"Had a great time. Great tour. Longer than the other companies."
"Such a fun thing to do- guide was friendly and most importantly patient- put our safety first and ensured we all had a good time"
"We had a great time on the Segway tour with the best instructor John. He was very funny and knowledgeable about San Fransisco. I will recommend this Segway tour with John to everyone! Thanks, Schaun Huckabay"
"Love the tour and our guide. Definitely would like to do another tour."
"Great tour! Johannes was a superb guide."
"Very good expreience and everybody is friendly and helpful."
"We loved the Segway tour!!! We got to go down Lombard Street even!"
"Loved the guide and the company. Would definitely recommend it!"
"Great tour of San Francisco! Guide was patient, informative and great! Highly recommend the tour. Segwaying down Lombard Street was Highlight of our trip."
"You were Awesome. Thanks to Melanie for the great day !!"
"Great experience"
"Kelly was great- good info and history of San Fran. I wish we would have been warned at how cold it would be."
"Skeeter was a great guide."
"Excellent tour and loved the guide."
"It was a great tour. Our tourguide Melanie was great and has a lot of humor thats great and tells great stories! 4 my first segway tour i’m a fan of the segway. We did get good instructions before the tour. Like a litte exam😁. We passed n off we go. This tour is realy a must do in San Francisco! Thx Melanie is was a great and fun experience👍🏽"
"The tour was great and Brain was an awesome guide. I would have never found half the stuff he showed us in the park."
"Great tour, friendly staff, Jeff. Great location Golden Gate Park. Visited most of the park and heard lots of great facts in two hours. I would recommend the tour to everyone, not difficult to ride."
"Excellent! I had a gift certificate given to me several years ago and wanted to redeem it. I called Sat. morning and they were very accommodating told me my certificate was actually for two people so I didn’t have to buy another. We were able to get a time slot for the same day. Kelly was our instructor and he was awesome!!! Enjoyed his tour and he was on top of it making sure everyone was safe. All around a wonderful experience 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😎"
"Fun and informative!"
San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events is rated 4.94 based on 160 reviews