San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events

About San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events : Come glide with us, the original San Francisco Segway Tour company! Our tours are fun, informative, and include thorough Segway rider training (in 11 languages!) before departure so you can be gliding through the city in no time. And you won’t miss a word of our tour guides’ entertaining narration because every guest gets a radio receiver and earbuds. San Francisco is full of awesome views and remarkable stories, and a Segway tour is the best way to enjoy both! We offer 1.5 and 2.5 hour fully-guided and narrated Segway tours of the waterfront, North Beach, Chinatown, and Golden Gate Park. Choose from 7 breathtaking routes with frequent daily and evening departures. Every tour leaves from one of two convenient start locations: Fisherman's Wharf or Golden Gate Park. Segway riders must be over age 12 and weigh between 100-250 lbs (45-113kg).

segway@sfelectrictour.com

165 JEFFERSON STSTE 2F

John H
"Easy to do and exceptional attention to detail!"
Verified Buyer
"We loved every bit of this tour! John was very patient with me when I was learning. Pretty soon I was off a zooming. My Husband and I will definitely recommend to everyone. Thanks John"
Verified Buyer
"This was the most fun thing I've done in years! Our training was thorough and they made sure we were road-ready before we left. Our guide, John, was SO great! Funny and full of great anecdotes. I'm telling everybody about taking Segway tours and of course, I tell them about Electric Tour Company!"
"Easy to do and exceptional attention to detail!"
"we loved the tour.. excellent training, ease of use and knowledgeable tour guide {John}"
Verified Buyer
"What fun we had riding Segways down Lombard Street and through the hills of San Francisco! Our tour guide AG was top notch. She was very informative and very funny. Qiuite charming!"
Verified Buyer
"It was a great experience for us as we were very much "first timers" on a Segway and also as visitors to San Fran Cisco We had a ball"
"Guide (Johannes) was patient and a great guide"
"So much fun! Felt safe the entire time. Skeeter was fantastic."
"Devin was an excellent guide. Thank you!"
"We had a wonderful experience. Johannis (sorry if it’s spelled wrong) was our tour guide and he was great! Very nice guy, and he made the tour so fun. He also made us feel comfortable on the segway, as it was our first time riding. We loved everything!"
"Tolle Route im Golden Gate Park. Der Guide hat uns viele interessante Storys erzählt und zu den schönsten Plätzen geführt. Well done. Great Job."
"Excellent tour and brilliant and funny guide :D"
"Tour was excellent and our guide Kelly was great. I’m telling all my friends to do it!"
Jean-Denis B
Verified Buyer
"Great ride and our instructor Jack was realy funny. We had a realy great time! I recommand this ride to everybody If it is the first time you ride a segway, take the short ride if not, take the 2 hours ride"
"We booked the 1.5 hr tour. It was just the two of us for the whole group. "Dr. Cass" (our tour guide) was very pleasant and personable. Being newbies on a Segway, we were trained the essentials before hitting the open road. She took her time and was very patient. She led us all around North Beach and Jefferson St. along the piers and wharves, providing nice tidbits of history including the best food places for certain dishes like best pizza, best fish n' chips, etc. She even used our cell phone to take snapshots along the tour at certain photo-ops anytime when asked. The tour even included a small, cheap radio with one ear bud to hear the tour guide talk (although the reception would go in and out at times). Overall, it was a pretty decent afternoon, scenic trip, and we enjoyed the experience."
"First time in SF, took the Segway tour and it was a great was to see the city! My wife and family loved it and our guide was hilarious."
"Great tour, great guide (Devin), lots of points of interest."
"Had a great time and tour guides were wonderful!"
Christine L
Verified Buyer
"Excellent job by Freddie. Felt very safe and he was engaging."
Reinhard J
Verified Buyer
"This Trip through the streets of San Francisco was really amazing. The 2 guides made a pretty good job. Starting with a detailed instruction and training on the segways we felt really save driving this vehicles. It was a greate tour and we had so much fun. Thanks a lot guys for having such a grandiouse adventure. We wish you all the best the Jelinek family (Heilbronn, in the south of Germany)"
San Francisco Electric Tour Co Segway Tours and Events is rated 4.93 based on 136 reviews