Electro World Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Electro World

How would you rate Electro World ?

"Extremely disappointed with my recent visit (OC Butovice). Turns out, Electro World has extremely racist financing policies. They will only offer financing to a foreigner if they can speak Czech perfectly and can read the T&C's themselves. Even though I was there with my Czech girlfriend, whom I live with, that could have translated the conditions for me. Additionally, more than half the staff there speak perfect English and could have done the same. That's not even counting the fact that I have already been granted and paid off a loan with my Czech bank. Its not like this is a problem elsewhere. This was requesting finance for a 7k telephone. Not exactly expensive. 2 months previous to this I had spent over 40k CZK on a new PC from the same store. Ive spent significantly more than that over the last year at the same store. They didn't seem to care at all. So its fine to take huge amounts of my money without needing to speak Czech but as soon as I ask for financing, I get shut down because I don't speak the language. I would understand if they asked for a higher deposit or something but this is just ridiculous. This is not legislature at all. This is a purely racist policy. I'm a white male, an EU citizen and have all required Czech documentation regarding residency. I can only imagine what it can be like for others that are not like me. I will never purchase another item from Electro World. I will be informing my friends of their anti-consumer and racist policies from now on."
"Very good service over all"
Electro World is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!