Elloughton Greenhouses Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Elloughton Greenhouses

About Elloughton Greenhouses: Elloughton Greenhouses are Yorkshire's leading domestic greenhouse supplier and installer. We sell greenhouses, spares and accessories on our website and at our large Hull and Pontefract show sites. We have built our company and reputation on giving the best possible customer service. Whether you need a complete greenhouse or simply a bag of nuts and bolts you can be assured of our full attention.

01482 323416

ian@elloughton-greenhouses.co.uk

10 - 12 Alfred Street

How would you rate Elloughton Greenhouses ?

James Burden
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to order and delivery was excellent and quick. Thank You"
Frances Innes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and advice and such a useful site."
Stephen Brooks
Verified Buyer
"I over ordered some greenhouse spares with you recently & subsequently e-mailed and left a phone message requesting an alteration to the contents prior to dispatch. I was disappointed when I noticed, quite soon afterwards, that it had been dispatched. However this was followed by a message confirming that the order had been changed. Very pleased by quick delivery and responsive service."
Simon Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with speedy next day delivery available. Products were fairly priced, arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I also contacted Elloughton with a query about the most appropriate product for my needs and they replied extremely quickly with a very helpful response. I really felt like I was dealing with people who knew their stuff and were happy to help. Thank you very much and keep up the great work."
Peter Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some seals on the Friday and they were delivered on the Monday. I tried to order by phone but the computer was down and I was told to order the part on the internet and he would pick it up on his phone and make sure the part went out straightaway. EXCELLENT SERVICE THANKS VERY MUCH. PETER JOHNSON."
Eric Wells
Verified Buyer
"I ordered initially via amazon and was so pleased with the product that when I wanted more I ordered direct. From ordering to receiving was two days, which considering the postal service I regard as excellent."
Anthony Parkin
Verified Buyer
"The speed with which my purchase was dispatched was impressive, and the items arrived exactly on time. An email enquiry before purchase made at 7.15am was answered immediately and the advice given confirmed what I needed."
Chris Temple
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service - right product right time. Great service in answering a question I had about the product before I bought it When I need more greenhouse bits I will use them again and I have told others Well done"
Harding.cm
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and prompt service"
"very prompt service"
Steven Milner
Verified Buyer
"Bought cropped bolts with stainless rings, they are excellent quality and were delivered next day after ordering, thanks!"
Alexander Massie
Verified Buyer
"The service from contacting them of a problem was absolutely great and courteous and service second to none."
Anthony Haslam
Verified Buyer
"I bought some screws for my 20 year old greenhouse. The items arrived within the specified time frame and were of such good quality that I have placed anoher order for an equivalent number. I have been impressed by the efficiency of the ordering and delivery system."
Mr J Tinsley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Company. Easy website to use. Great Product, Good Price and I could not believe the speed of delivery. Fabulous"
Andrzej Respondek
Verified Buyer
"Express shipment. Goods as described."
Katie Kavanagh
Verified Buyer
"At the time of writing, some two weeks after placing my order for some greenhouse bolts, they still haven’t arrived. BUT, having spoken to Elloughton after giving a reasonable time for the postal system, they dispatched a replacement order with next day delivery and that turned up the next morning. Cannot fault their customer service. The bolts were just what I was after too!"
George Mariner
Verified Buyer
"Good products, exactly what it said on the website. Excellent turn round from order to delivery. Would've scored a 5 but the postage was a tad pricey..."
Hello and I'm sorry you feel we were a "Tad Pricey" on the postage. Your order weighed over 2kg and was in the 2 - 5 kg weight band with Royal Mail which would have cost £13.75 to post at a Post office. As we have a business account we save considerably on the over the counter price and you were charged just £8 for your delivery. Although Royal Mail are by no means perfect we have never found a company that comes close to them for reliability and price.
Victor Latimer
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived on time. good quality and was reasonably easy to fit."
Linda Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Customer service excellent with help ensuring I was purchasing correct product for my greenhouse. Over and above. Friendly and superfast delivery. Will definitely recommend and use again"
Dave Weatherby
Verified Buyer
"The best ....Very helpful nothing to much trouble. Always have a good stock when you need it...Also at the right price...Dave.."
Elloughton Greenhouses is rated 4.90 based on 233 reviews