Elloughton Greenhouses Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Elloughton Greenhouses

About Elloughton Greenhouses: Elloughton Greenhouses are Yorkshire's leading domestic greenhouse supplier and installer. We sell greenhouses, spares and accessories on our website and at our large Hull and Pontefract show sites. We have built our company and reputation on giving the best possible customer service. Whether you need a complete greenhouse or simply a bag of nuts and bolts you can be assured of our full attention.

01482 323416

ian@elloughton-greenhouses.co.uk

10 - 12 Alfred Street

How would you rate Elloughton Greenhouses?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"First class service with prompt response. Thank you."
David Chantler
Verified Buyer
"fantastic service and product arrived very quickly will definitely reccomend"
John Barnes
Verified Buyer
"A quick cal to Elloughton Greenhouses was very helpful in gaining the information I required, I subsequently made a purchase. Very helpful, will definitely use again."
Allan Potts
Verified Buyer
"EG had what I wanted and were quick to post it to me. Web site was easy to use."
Winfried Frühholz
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, good product. Thank you!"
Jill Austin
Verified Buyer
"Replacement parts ordered for greenhouse door arrived promptly and were less expensive than Amazon. Well done and thank you."
Paul Gaulton
Verified Buyer
"They provided the clips I needed to secure the new glass in my green house, I did not need many clips and the 20 clip bag was sufficient. delivered within 3 days of ordering."
Derek Myles
Verified Buyer
"great product , strong greenhouse bolts. quick delivery."
Tom Taylow
Verified Buyer
"Jonathan was an absolute star, I needed help and advice and he was able to send me exactly what I needed. There was no fuss and the parts arrived quickly and at a very reasonable price. I wish all my buying needs were this easy."
Clovis Eid
Verified Buyer
"Merchandise of good quality. Receid promptly"
Mike Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Top quality , great service ,two day service, will always go there for my greenhouse requirements"
Ms Carol Newell
Verified Buyer
"Prompt and indeed speedy despatch of my purchase, thankyou"
David Watson
Verified Buyer
"Happy to discuss anything which was refreshing. It is the first company I will go to next time."
Brian Smith
Verified Buyer
"A very good service offered. Easy to deal with.👍"
Mr J Hughes
Verified Buyer
"placed order 11.18am on saturday, email said dispatched at 11.48am and goods arrived in Mondays post. Exceptional service."
ALAN A BURGESS
Verified Buyer
"1st rate products,prices and service. Well done."
Mr G Cloughton
Verified Buyer
"1st class service and attention to customer. Good staff knowledge on products. Thank you."
Alan Cross
Verified Buyer
"my order was completed very quickly"
George Brown
Verified Buyer
"Greenhouse shelf brackets good quality and arrived earlier than expected I would have no hesitation in ordering from you in the future spot on"
"Easy website to place an order. Delivery was very fast"
Elloughton Greenhouses is rated 4.90 based on 172 reviews