Elloughton Greenhouses Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Elloughton Greenhouses

About Elloughton Greenhouses: Elloughton Greenhouses are the north's leading domestic greenhouse supplier and installer. We sell greenhouses, spares and accessories on our website and at our huge East Yorkshire show site. We have built our company and reputation on giving the best possible customer service. Whether you need a complete greenhouse or simply a bag of nuts and bolts you can be assured of our full attention.

01482 323416

ian@elloughton-greenhouses.co.uk

Poolbank Lane,
Welton

Click Here

Tell us how Elloughton Greenhouses made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"We are regularly ordering Greenhouse window stay kits and Autovents for our custom made wooden geodesic dome greenhouses. Quality products and prompt services. Very satisfied."
"Answered pre-purchase questions very effectively. Products delivered ahead of expectation. Would order again."
"A very simple transaction. Items delivered swiftly and exactly what I wanted."
"Item arrived quickly and was just as described. This was my second order from Elloughton Greenhouses and I am very happy with their products and service."
"All the parts I needed for my greenhouse were on stock. It was very easy to order and my parcel arrived quickly."
"Thank you for your prompt courteous service. I will order again in the future when I need more greenhouse items."
"Another excellent-value purchase from Elloughton. Well packaged and promptly despatched. I have made several purchases from them recently and have been very pleased with all of them, so will certainly use them again should I need anything that they sell."
"I made my purchase because of the quality of the spare-parts photographs on your website. Other websites had left me pondering, is that the same or does it just look similar. Your site provided accurate measurements, and I knew I had found the spare part that exactly matched the part I required. I ordered with confidence, and had the spare part within 48 hours. Thank-you."
"quality merchandise, fast and friendly service"
"Excellent help and advice. Very quick delivery. They will be my first point of call in future."
"I bought my greenhouse online based on the reviews I had read here, as people seemed so happy with the service, and the helpful and friendly staff. I was not disappointed. From ordering, responding to my questions, and through to delivery and erection, all the staff were helpful. Martin was the person who delivered and erected it, and he did so professionally and courteously. He connected up my water butts and checked I was happy with everything before he left. I would certainly recommend Elloughton Greenhouses and I will use them again when I need to."
"Received exactly what I wanted, fitted perfectly"
"Thank you for your fast response excellent delivery and first class item , would highly recammend , one very happy customer"
"I bought a greenhouse from Elloughton for a relative with disabilities. We were able to specify things such as safety glazing as it was all available in the package. The greenhouse is very sturdy, unlike some flimsier, cheaper models I'd seen. Elloughton staff erected it quickly and efficiently. Best of all, the after sales service and support has been amazing; I'm so glad I didn't order a greenhouse on-line, where this service may well not have existed. I feel we've got great value for money and a greenhouse that will last for years. My relative is delighted and spends many happy hours in it."
"Great service first class and fast delivery thanks again"
"Supplied and installed my dwarf wall greenhouse in sage green. Very professional and friendly helpful staff. Couldn’t be happier. If carlsberg did greenhouses! We will be back for a potting shed soon."
"Brilliant."
"Expectation & reality good"
"I spoke to Marian, to query some details on a product that I wished to purchase. Not only was she a very personal individual she was able to resolve my query efficiently, and as it happened, at a cheaper price than I been able secure from other suppliers. Very good service, so, well done."
"Ordered tuesday lunchtime delivered wednesday morning. Excellent service quality item. Will definitely use Elloughton again"
Elloughton Greenhouses is rated 4.91 based on 311 reviews