Elloughton Greenhouses Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elloughton Greenhouses
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Elloughton Greenhouses Reviews

About Elloughton Greenhouses:

Elloughton Greenhouses are the north's leading domestic greenhouse supplier and installer. We sell greenhouses, spares and accessories, garden sheds, tool stores, bike stores, workshops and summerhouses on our website and at our huge East Yorkshire show site. We have built our company and reputation on giving the best possible customer service. Whether you need a complete garden building or simply a bag of nuts and bolts you can be assured of our full attention.

01482 323416

Elloughton Greenhouses 5 star review on 28th May 2020
KATHRYN ROWLAND
Elloughton Greenhouses 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Karen
I ORDERED TWO AUTOMATIC GREENHOUSE VENTS ON BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY AND THEY ARRIVED ON THE ISLE OF WIGHT ON WEDNESDAY AT 10.00am. IF THAT IS NOT EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. THIS WILL BE MY 'GO TO' WEB SITE IN FUTURE. WELL DONE AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH. DAVID B.
Ordered a work shop shed waited 14 weeks no preferential treatment although I actually work here. Very pleased with quality and installation. Excellent.
From my initial enquiries, to the delivery of the greenhouse yesterday, this company, throughout, provided excellent service. I had been let down by another supplier, so I was very pleased to have found this company so reliable, especially in these trying Covid times. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Thank you.
I needed some rubber seal for my greenhouse, i wanted to use a local supplier if possible, Elloughton where the nearest. i was unsure what type i needed after looking through Elloughtons website i found detailed measurements of the seal i needed. Website was easy to navigate. Excellent delivery service and product, i will definitely use them again.Well done guys.
So very helpful all the staff. And specialty Caroline who did fit me an auto greenhouse vent plus a an auto side vent in my greenhouse. I did ring this great company. And did explain that the side vent was not opening correctly. I was passing bye Elloughton greenhouse. And I did call in one of the staff did tell me was all in hand to pop over. Then I did talk to Caroline and she did say she pop over and fit me a new cylinder on the side Vent. I had only just arrived home. And Caroline did drive straight over to my home in Elloughton. And fitted a new cylinder. Well done Elloughton Greenhouses. For a first Class Service. Pity was only 5 Star. I would have given them. 10 out of 10. Many Thanks.
Very friendly and professional company I placed my order for a new greenhouse in July with a delivery date very late Autumn. Caroline duly arrived last week and took down the old greenhouse 2 very friendly guys (Lee and colleague) erected new one in less than a day without a problem (Lee drank 5 mugs of tea) Perfect service and with a smile even in these dark days Well done Elloughton Greenhouses
After visiting the site i ordered a new greenhouse and also arranged for my old one to be removed and taken away.I must say everything was done perfectly and i was more than happy with the service and the price. I would definitely recommend Elloughton Greenhouses to anyone who is considering dealing with them.The green house is superb.I later had a water butt fitted to the greenhouse by them and same again excellent service.
A big thank you to all staff concerned, from my initial visit to your site to enquire and select a greenhouse through to fitting on site, the experience was friendly and helpful with no pressure. Many thanks to Caroline who built and fitted my greenhouse today.
I would just like to say how pleased I am with Elloughton Greenhouses. It is the second time that I have used the company, I placed my order on the website on 30/09/2020 , it was dispatched the same day and it arrived within 5 at my address in France withing 5 working days. I would definitely recommend the company. Many thanks
Excellent customer service along with competitive prices and very fast delivery. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Everything game as ordered. Thank you, will make purchases again and recommend this shop to others. Goods were delivered to Finland, that explains the few extra days on the delivery. I know that the goods were send on the very nest day I placed the order.
Only a small order but was delivered as stated,nice to deal with a local company
Standard of manufacturing very good
Knowing nothing about greenhouses, Ian showed my wife and I, despite the bad weather around all of his display houses and helped us decide what would suit us best. There was no pressure selling and we came away much more informed and placed an order the following day. Delivery was in the timescale as promised. It was off loaded from the van by a very nice young gentleman. I had to contact the office a couple of times for advise during the construction which was greatly appreciated. The whole process throughout was great and would recommend Elloughton Greenhouses every time. My Elite 8'x6' high eaves greenhouse is ticks all the boxes. Thank you to you all.
Very pleased with the website and prompt service and product. Thanks.
I found the staff at Elloughton Greenhouses to be very helpful and the products of excellent quality. I have no hesitation about recommending them to my friends and relatives.
In the process of restoring an old Elite greenhouse I have bought a number of parts from Elloughton Greenhouses and found the quality, pricing and delivery spot on. Would certainly recommend them for all your greenhouse bits and pieces.
I telephoned for advice about fitting new greenhouse seals to a very old greenhouse. The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. After emailing photos of the original seal and channel together with measurements, I received a speedy response. I bought the recommended product and a start has been made on installing sealant and panes. I shall definitely recommend Elloughton greenhouses to friends and family.
Excellent products and superb customer service. The staff were very helpful in identifying spares for my secondhand greenhouse.
Two purchases made after searching for what I wanted which was greenhouse glass seals and high quality greenhouse bolts. Very pleased with the quality and the prompt receipt of the goods.
Elloughton Greenhouses is rated 4.90 based on 580 reviews