Elloughton Greenhouses Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Elloughton Greenhouses

About Elloughton Greenhouses: Elloughton Greenhouses are Yorkshire's leading domestic greenhouse supplier and installer. We sell greenhouses, spares and accessories on our website and at our large Hull and Pontefract show sites. We have built our company and reputation on giving the best possible customer service. Whether you need a complete greenhouse or simply a bag of nuts and bolts you can be assured of our full attention.

01482 323416

ian@elloughton-greenhouses.co.uk

10 - 12 Alfred Street

Live Chat

How would you rate Elloughton Greenhouses ?

"greenhouse clips arrived very quickly and are now holding the greenhouse's winter lining in place!! All very efficient - my husband is most impressed!! Regards - Sally Petitt"
Hello and many thanks for leaving us a review. If you get a chance could you please indicate where we could have done better and gained the 5 stars we constantly strive for? We are always looking to improve and if there was something that was not perfect I would love to know.
Thanks again, Ian.
"Very easy ordering process & arrived promptly. Thank you"
"On the 18th Sept I ordered extra shelving for my greenhouse from Elloughton Greenhouses and paid for the order using Paypal and the next day received an e-mail telling me I was getting a refund because Elloughton's had found a more favourable postage rate. My order then arrived less than a week later. Their website was easy to use, delivery was very quick and the unexpected refund made for an excellent service."
"Very prompt delivery, and perfect for the job. The cropped bolts with ring are just right and work well. I must point out that they do not fully turn in my greenhouse as it is not a Elloughton, however they do work and enable hanging pots to be secured. I would not hesitate to use this company again as they have such a good selection of greenhouse accessories."
"Thanks, the longer cropped bolts are to put bubble wrap in the glasshouse, Bolt small washer, then fix with nut, 2, put repair washer on then a nut do not tighten this as needs to be ready when you put the bubble wrap up"
"Several orders of greenhouse spare parts have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Recommended."
"Nothing is too much trouble for Elloughton Greenhouses, very knowledgable on every aspect, would recommend them to all who needs anything relating to greenhouses, especially all on my allotment 👍"
"If only there were more firms like Elloughton Greenhouses! I wanted a quality greenhouse but did not really know too much about them at all. I looked around online and found Elloughton's website which helped a lot, it was when I visited them that I was really impressed though. I looked at several greenhouses and was patiently talked through the features and exactly what you get for your money. I spoke to Jonathan and Caroline who both knew everything you could possibly wish to know about greenhouses. I bought the greenhouse and it was everything I wanted and more, it was delivered and installed within a month. I am so glad I paid for the installation as it was far more involved than I would have first thought, the fitters were excellent and worked exceptionally hard all day. The Elite Titan is now the stand out feature of my garden. I can 100% recommend Elloughton Greenhouses. Thank you to all involved!"
"Extremely prompt delivery of order - no matter how small - much appreciated as before."
"I own a glasshouse in Australia which was imported from the UK. I can’t get the spare parts l need here, so have bought from Elloughton twice without any problems at all. The bits l needed were sent as soon as the order went in, and arrived here in a very short period of time. Excellent customer service."
"Five Star. James."
"Excellent service and very fast response when answering emails. I had been looking all around Sweden and abroad for rubber seals that would fit my old Eden greenhouse and it wasn’t until I had the fortune to email Elloughton and Ian Isitt that I got adequate information and help. I’m also pleased with the very fast shipping, and if anything goes wrong they’ll do everything they can to put it right in order to make the customer satisfied. Thank you Elloughton and Ian for all your help. Kerstin Isaksson"
"Great service. Very rapid response and delivered exactly as promised."
"It was easy to order and delivery was excellent and quick. Thank You"
"Excellent service and advice and such a useful site."
"I over ordered some greenhouse spares with you recently & subsequently e-mailed and left a phone message requesting an alteration to the contents prior to dispatch. I was disappointed when I noticed, quite soon afterwards, that it had been dispatched. However this was followed by a message confirming that the order had been changed. Very pleased by quick delivery and responsive service."
"Excellent service with speedy next day delivery available. Products were fairly priced, arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I also contacted Elloughton with a query about the most appropriate product for my needs and they replied extremely quickly with a very helpful response. I really felt like I was dealing with people who knew their stuff and were happy to help. Thank you very much and keep up the great work."
"I ordered some seals on the Friday and they were delivered on the Monday. I tried to order by phone but the computer was down and I was told to order the part on the internet and he would pick it up on his phone and make sure the part went out straightaway. EXCELLENT SERVICE THANKS VERY MUCH. PETER JOHNSON."
"I ordered initially via amazon and was so pleased with the product that when I wanted more I ordered direct. From ordering to receiving was two days, which considering the postal service I regard as excellent."
"The speed with which my purchase was dispatched was impressive, and the items arrived exactly on time. An email enquiry before purchase made at 7.15am was answered immediately and the advice given confirmed what I needed."
Elloughton Greenhouses is rated 4.90 based on 246 reviews