EloDaddy Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend EloDaddy
00AM
12AM

Tell us how EloDaddy made you happy

"Solid boost, done quickly. Why did I not find this website sooner xD"
Are you EloDaddy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent boosting website. Some of the boosters were toxic but I got switched and my new booster carried 90% winrate. Will definitely be using again!"
"https://imgur.com/a/0OsPV3k Need I say more? There's plenty of customers that have been scammed and lost their accounts/money, plus a large number of BOOSTERS themselves are not getting paid for their work! The whole website is run mainly by 1 person and customer service totally ignores you most of the time. Elodaddy is the WORST boosting company, ANY other boosting website will guarantee you a better winrate and grant you with all the transparancy you need. With this guy ? well just check the link...."
"Elodaddy was my first attempt at a booster website. I was admittedly quite nervous and unsure. I first tried it on my smurf early last season to go from plat 2 to diamond 5 at the time. After my mains mmr got unfortunately trashed, I again got the help of the guys/gals at elodaddy to get my smurf(now main) to diamond to keep me from unnecessary grinding that would drive me absolutely insane. They are extremely fast in their work and are always on top of starting and grinding out till it’s finished. I’ve never had an issue with these guys. HIGHLY recommend."
"**Disclaimer: I only use the DUO BOOST option** So this wasn't my first boosting company that I've used and was about to give up on boosting all together but gave this place a shot just because I liked their pricing and figured if it was a bust I would contact paypal and get refunded. I was VERY surprised at how amazing their boosters were and how enjoyable it was to play with them. Sure winning is always fun, but they don't flame you when you make a mistake and give you quick tid bits of information to point you in the right direction. Even better, my booster told my adc (yes, I'm a support main) a better item build AND pointed something out to them as well about the enemy team comp, it was really cool to see. The only downside, if you would call it that, is that it all the communications has went through discord. I don't think this a problem but it took me like 5 minutes to figure out. The good side about the discord is that it's discord. You get to talk voice or chat with them whenever you need. I will continue to use this company as I've burnt by others in the past. See you guys on the rift!"
"scam. scam. scam."
"Elodaddy are scammers. Ordered boost from plat to diamond last season, their booster got me banned from toxicity, admin offered me $300 in store credits compensation towards next season. Talked to him weeks ago and said he'll send me the code but didn't and told me to just leave my acc info which I didn't. Then every representative from elodaddy stopped replying to me and gave away my money in their own discord giveaways. They were obviously ignoring me at this point because they are hosting these giveaways yet ignoring my messages. Had I left my acc info, they probably woulda took it too. Terrible company, beware of these people. Here's the screenshots of the scam. https://imgur.com/a/0OsPV3k"
"Wonderful Coaching, had to leave a review. I have tried imls coaching and elodaddy is 100x better, insane."
"THA BEST. Thank you so much, fulfilled promises!"
"Wish I could leave 6 star review. Honestly the best boosting website out there. I am going to try the coaching now"
"Had to try this company to get my end of season boost. Above and beyond expectations, customer support was great, the boost was fast, and I even received some tips to improve my play. Great experience"
"QUick and Fast. (g5-g4)"
"Everything went horrible. The booster played so bad that i demoted and did literally nothing with it, i got told something would happen but it never happened. And the one you contact if you have questions and such never answer, i got 1 answer in 24 hours and then he go afk for several hours again right after even when i asked more questions and needed answer . So totally i could not have been more disappointed."
"Professional service, focuses more on the customer rather than making money."
EloDaddy is rated 3.86 based on 14 reviews