EloDaddy Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend EloDaddy
10PM
10PM

Tell us how EloDaddy made you happy

"Elodaddy are scammers. Ordered boost from plat to diamond last season, their booster got me banned from toxicity, admin offered me $300 in store credits compensation towards next season. Talked to him weeks ago and said he'll send me the code but didn't and told me to just leave my acc info which I didn't. Then every representative from elodaddy stopped replying to me and gave away my money in their own discord giveaways. They were obviously ignoring me at this point because they are hosting these giveaways yet ignoring my messages. Had I left my acc info, they probably woulda took it too. Terrible company, beware of these people. Here's the screenshots of the scam. https://imgur.com/a/0OsPV3k"
Are you EloDaddy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Wonderful Coaching, had to leave a review. I have tried imls coaching and elodaddy is 100x better, insane."
"THA BEST. Thank you so much, fulfilled promises!"
"Wish I could leave 6 star review. Honestly the best boosting website out there. I am going to try the coaching now"
"Had to try this company to get my end of season boost. Above and beyond expectations, customer support was great, the boost was fast, and I even received some tips to improve my play. Great experience"
"QUick and Fast. (g5-g4)"
"Everything went horrible. The booster played so bad that i demoted and did literally nothing with it, i got told something would happen but it never happened. And the one you contact if you have questions and such never answer, i got 1 answer in 24 hours and then he go afk for several hours again right after even when i asked more questions and needed answer . So totally i could not have been more disappointed."
"Professional service, focuses more on the customer rather than making money."
EloDaddy is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews