Eloise Hall Reviews

(0) 1963 441187

hello@eloisehall.co.uk

Unit 1, Weston Bampfylde Manor, Weston Bampfylde, Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 7HT

Tell us how Eloise Hall made you happy
Love the greetings cards- beautiful illustrations and very good quality. Prompt delivery too.
Beautiful products my hand wash and lotion are lovely and don't irritate my sensitive skin. I have not opened a diffuser yet I have one which is nearly finished then I will. The stationery has pretty illustrations of flowers good quality paper. It would be nice if the notebooks had lined pages only a minor thing. Overall ex cellent.
These are beautiful designs, that may be used on multiple occasions, printed on good quality card and with envelopes.
The service is swift, even in these uncertain times.
I recommend them.
Very prompt delivery and beautiful cards and note book. I bought the cards for my daughter's birthday and she will be delighted with them. Thank you.
I love Eloise Hall's beautiful cards and gifts. The simplicity of the beautiful designs first drew me to order greetings cards and I have recently received my second order which arrived in24 hours!
Extremely prompt delivery and excellent cards/notepad.
As always the products are of beautiful quality and you cannot fault the speed with which you receive them.
My order arrived promptly and was beautifully packaged.
A little disappointed that my favourite hand fragrance has been out of stock for a while but decided to try a different one and was equally delighted.
Thank-you
Beautiful packaging & products The scents are exactly as expected Delivery was super quick as well Would highly recommend
The beautiful theme and quality of your products are supported by an excellent & simple ordering process. Fresh, clear & calm website, if you thought there was a thing! Topped off by eco packaging, speedy delivery....... felt a real pleasure to receive and I’m not even keeping any of the products!! You have thought of everything.
I love the boxed cards, so handy for the current situation.
I love Eloise's products. I couldn't live without one of her memo or shopping pads on my fridge. Writing a thank you on one of the beautiful notelets always feel worth doing.
My order arrived right on time and was packed really well. I have only just started using the handwash, but like the scent of it very much. It is not usual for me to spend this amount on handwash for myself, but this was a treat to me, by me!
I have bought notecards and notebooks from yourselves on several occasions, They are so beautiful and well presented.
Your customer service is superb and every care seems to be taken with delivery and packaging.
It has been great to have your goods during lockdown.
Many thanks for your fabulous products.
In these difficult times my order arrived promptly on the promised day. It was a pause candle but a Christmas present, so we have not lit it yet. Thank you.
Your products are beautifully presented, unique and are gifts which I will enjoy giving to my friends.
The product was for a gift (Scented candle) but it smelt lovely through the box. Arrived well wrapped and in good order, on time. Not sure who it. was delivered by because I was out at the time
Received order promptly and all communications were clear.
The quality of the paper is lovely as is the print.
I was hoping for a larger size card, however this is an error on my part as I did not check the sizing.
All in all a great product.
Quality products and excellent customer service.
Order received quickly. Good website.
Lovely gift ideas.