Eloise Hall Reviews

(0) 1963 441187

hello@eloisehall.co.uk

Unit 1, Weston Bampfylde Manor, Weston Bampfylde, Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 7HT

Tell us how Eloise Hall made you happy
Lovely cards orders always arrive Promptly well packaged
I'm in love with the Elosie Hall candles and room scents, they look and smell so beautiful and instantly calm and balance my mood.
Came across this business by accident but so glad I did. The cards I ordered are beautiful and were delivered very speedily. Glad to do business.
I would like a rating that isn't available - excellent.

Really prompt service, really well packaged, beautiful product.
Thank you.
Lovely products, well presented
Eloise is always a pleasure to work with and her beautiful cards are such a perennial favourite with our customers that we wouldn’t be without them in our shop.
Lovely products delivered promptly and packaged with care
I just love the cards I receive,I only send them to special people as they are so nice.i have just received my Christmas cards,and I want to keep them so they have to go to family first,I most certainly recommend Eloise Hall cards if you want something different.
A fabulous range of products, beautiful packaging, glorious scents, and good for the planet! A real find. Thank you.
Excellent service, speedy delivery and beautiful products.
Thank you - I'll definitely recommend you to friends and will buy from you again.
really like the cards and will be tying some of the other products soon
Very fast service. Beautiful products. I am delighted
The stationery items that I received were really beautiful and very nicely packaged, although I was puzzled that I had to pay for postage when the email I had received said that use of the voucher code meant postage was free!
I am a returning customer, very happy with everything I've received, always arrives quickly and beautifully presented. Highly recommended.
Eloise’s choice of illustrations for her cards reflect beautifully our current need to embrace the natural world around us.
I saw you on face book and thought the products looked very pretty. Not disappointed.
Lovely products beautifully packaged. In these times we should all be supporting the smaller companies. I will definitely buy from here again. Well done!!!
It is so difficult to find cards which are not only suitable for all occasions but are exquisitely designed. Thankfully all of the Eloise Hall cards 'fit the bill' perfectly. I am so lucky to have found them and I am now on my second box!
Once again Eloise Hall has come up trumps!
Great service and beautiful products.
Thankyou
Beautiful products. Really impressed all round
Eloise Hall is rated 4.97 based on 294 reviews