Elosoar Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Elosoar

About Elosoar: Professional Boosting and Coaching Website that services Overwatch, Fortnite, Destiny 2, and League of Legends! The customer always comes first and our #1 priority is your safety and satisfaction!

Tell us how Elosoar made you happy

Live Chat
"Quick and easy."
"By far the best service for boosting. I’m always satisfied with the speedy service the boosters have given me. Will definitely recommend to my fellow players."
"This site does pretty well. Customer support is friendly and my boosts are always done quickly. They have a lot of really good players."
"The booster was really nice helpful and fast will use them for all my boosting need hands down."
"Great service. Always delivered perfectly"
"very good efficient boosting"
"Best experience I’ve ever had with boosting"
"Good service"
"Great service never had any problems"
"The boosters were fantastic and finished the task in record time. Impressive!"
"Elosoar is an excellent gamer boosting site. I have used them over 5-6 times and have never had any problem with service. There boosters always complete the tasks at hand and usually very quick to do so. There customer service is also outstanding, they respond quick and are available 24/7. Hands down Elosoar will continue to be my go to game booster for a very long time."
"Everything is very professional. There are a lot of orders and yes you do have to wait. I love everything there is."
"This site is official! Anything I need, I will definitely be using this site again."
"Awesome service, so good !"
"Amazing work. Very fast and efficient. No delay."
"e"
"Fast and efficient. Great service."
"Amazing servive and very professional, will definitely use again!"
"Always great service I can't complain about a thing the only small complaint I have is maybe with the players I wish communication was better not that it's bad it's just sometimes idk what's going on but service is always great. If it wasn't for that 5 out of 5."
"Haven’t seen/been on any other boosting site. But after coming to Elosoar there’s no need to look for any other site. They do pretty much everything (for BO4, D2 and Fortnite) that you want. Service is quick and easy and they even do custom orders for if there’s something you don’t see or want to combine services together."
Elosoar is rated 4.87 based on 55 reviews