Elosoar Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Elosoar

About Elosoar: Professional Boosting and Coaching Website that services Overwatch, Fortnite, Destiny 2, and League of Legends! The customer always comes first and our #1 priority is your safety and satisfaction!

Tell us how Elosoar made you happy

Own Driver
Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Really great people to work with. right when you ask a question in the chat box someone answers right away. when dealing with the pro gamer they respond like you would think (when they have time in between games) send photos of best games and keep you up to speed with where the progress is at. wonderful company."
"You get what you pay for. Its good service by the support team and prompt response. Although my order didnt complete because of circumstances with the booster the support team was prompt to respond and admin compensated for the time lost in addition to the refund amount of the uncomplete order. They were very kind and respectful of the situation. You are safe to order here and if anything goes wrong they do care about customer satisfaction and giving the best outcome for the client (me). Thank you admin and support team :)"
"The support is terrible, they're good in welcoming but worst to get the work done. whenever I message them they will say i'll contact the booster and doesn't even follow up. I personally gave my email to give me notice and had to follow up for straight 3 days. Their boosters are bunch of unprofessional kids. I specifically mentioned in order notes that not to touch the locker and still they messed up everything in locker. I had to beg behind the booster to see when he's online and when I can login. I told him tell me before he login and still without any notice , the booster started playing on my account. Very slow in delivery and the support doesn't even care if the customer is happy or not. I would better find somewhere instead of taking this worthless expensive service. I shouldn't have comeback after my first terrible experience where they took 15 days to finish one order."
"Very nice and fast service:)"
"these guys are great - fast and efficient!"
"2 years and they have provided with outstandingly fast service"
"Easy-fast-reliable. Would recommend this to any gamer."
"Fast and Honest. Loved the Website"
"Very professional & trustworthy I’m a repeat customer and would not hesitate to recommend."
"Great service and 100% trust worthy"
"The best at what they do. I've used them many times and they always do it right!"
"Quick and friendly during duo queues."
"Have always gotten what i ordered and very quickly"
"Works super fast and every booster I've communicated with has been very nice. Customer support is also very helpful, fast and kind."
"Booster was fast and amazing! I am glad I chose Elosoar for my boosting service! Choose elosoar, make the right choice!"
"Request made as I wanted fast and very funn :D"
Elosoar is rated 4.75 based on 87 reviews