Elosoar Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Elosoar

About Elosoar: Professional Boosting and Coaching Website that services Overwatch, Fortnite, Destiny 2, and League of Legends! The customer always comes first and our #1 priority is your safety and satisfaction!

Tell us how Elosoar made you happy

Own Driver
Live Chat
"Legends!!!!! All of them"
"At first, I did not think that this website was legit, but after a very quick boost, this site can be trusted without any doubts."
"very good service"
"Bad service won’t buy again"
"fantastic support team and service!"
"The best!!"
"Made a 50$ coaching order on Dec 3. As of Dec 22 I have received no coaching and minimal contact with my assigned coach. Every time we talk I get a let’s try for tomorrow or “my Xbox broke.” Eventually I went to the Zendesk for help and they said My coach will contact me soon. He still hasn’t. Days later I asked for my 50$ back and they said they will try and contact the coach. I just clicked on the first website I saw skimmed some reviews and thought well this will be quick and helpful. Nope I’m out 50$ with nothing to show for it."
"Quick and easy."
"By far the best service for boosting. I’m always satisfied with the speedy service the boosters have given me. Will definitely recommend to my fellow players."
"This site does pretty well. Customer support is friendly and my boosts are always done quickly. They have a lot of really good players."
"The booster was really nice helpful and fast will use them for all my boosting need hands down."
"Great service. Always delivered perfectly"
"very good efficient boosting"
"Best experience I’ve ever had with boosting"
"Good service"
"Great service never had any problems"
"The boosters were fantastic and finished the task in record time. Impressive!"
"Elosoar is an excellent gamer boosting site. I have used them over 5-6 times and have never had any problem with service. There boosters always complete the tasks at hand and usually very quick to do so. There customer service is also outstanding, they respond quick and are available 24/7. Hands down Elosoar will continue to be my go to game booster for a very long time."
"Everything is very professional. There are a lot of orders and yes you do have to wait. I love everything there is."
"This site is official! Anything I need, I will definitely be using this site again."
Elosoar is rated 4.77 based on 62 reviews