Elosoar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Elosoar

About Elosoar: Professional Boosting and Coaching Website that services Overwatch, Fortnite, Destiny 2, and League of Legends! The customer always comes first and our #1 priority is your safety and satisfaction!

How would you rate Elosoar ?

"Great and fast"
"Quick and easy duo queue boost. Boosters were very friendly and helpful with teaching me things about the game."
"I’m always satisfied with the services I’ve purchased. The boosters are nice and work well with my schedule. The boosters do a great and speedy job. Customer support is spot on. Thank you Elosoar."
"It was good however the original booster had to go so there was a 6 hour delay and struggle to find a new one. Once got started very quick though"
"This was my first time ordering from Elosoar, the overall experience was excellent and exceeded my expectations. The boost was fast and everything was well communicated throughout the whole process. I also got great tips on how to better my game play. They are trustworthy and I would purchase from them again."
"quickest service ever. would buy again"
"I ordered solo que boost from gold - diamond I was expecting it to take 2-3 days. It was done the before i woke up. EloSoar is the fastest around for sure."
"These guys are the real deal, i started at 1800, as a new overwatch player with a background in fps. With people lagging out of my games. I ordered multiple times with the boosters explaining how the game works, how to position and and focus targets. I finally can hold my own in high Plat."
"I ordered a duo boost with Elosoar. I must say, I've tried a few places before But this service was top tier. In game they gave me tips on how to position and play the role I was on better. We won every game but it was nice to actually learn something in the process. 5 stars on these guys i might consider coaching as well."
"I ordered 5 fortnite wins and had them all done within the same night. Really fast wins and great customer support as well!"
"Amazing booster, I watched him play as he boosted me, he played like a professional player and was very fast. Support were very quick in helping me too!"
"his is the most reliable overwatch boosting site very fast and always gets the job done 10/10 :)"
"elosoar is fast and way better than any other boosting site i purchased from"
"Ordered a Normal Leviathan from these guys and they were insanely fast to hop on my order. I was set up with a booster right away who was very communicative with me. My order was done very quickly and the booster answered all of my questions in twitch chat while they streamed the order for me. Will definitely be using this service again."
"Went in skeptical, was pleasantly surprised not only by their immediate customer support, but the skill level and professionalism of the boosters. All worry and skepticism was quickly put to rest thanks to their amazing staff."
"I have been a long time client of Elosoar, everything from their players, coaches, support team and admins have been exemplary. Super fast completion times, very quick to solve any issues with an order and very quick to put client and player together. 10/10 service would use again!"
"Fast Overwatch boost and friendly customer service, very helpful."
"Great Service! Will use again."
"was my first time ordering a boost so was a little bit skeptical, my booster tormentor replied to me pretty quick and assured me that there was nothing to worry about, he took me from diamond to master in a day and played the heroes i paid for, i dont have any other boosting experience to compare it to but im pretty sure i will be ordering from them again"
"Insane job! Also booster gave me tips for my main heroes, now its easier to climb!"
Elosoar is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews