engineeredengines Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend engineeredengines

How would you rate engineeredengines ?

"Gave Engineered Engines a call in regards to my Fiat Ducato as I use this for my work and needed it sorted asap. They collected the van and conducted the work and had my van back in no time. Would definitely recommend and would use again"
"Had my Audi A4 engine sorted by engineered engines and is working excellently again. Thanks a bunch"
"very efficient engine rebuild service, very happy"
"Perfectly good engine service"
"good engine recon service thats got my car running like new again. Would ask that updates were more informative."
"Got a price for engine replacement and got my guy to fit locally, done a good job but there some parts needed i wasn't expecting. Would recommend but get all the info as engine swap is not as straight forward as I thought"
"Had no problems at all with Engineered Engines and would highly recommend anyone to them who needs an engine reconditioned."
"Happy with the service provided"
"Had my porsche Boxster 2.7 engine completely reconditioned by this company. Took longer than expected but final result is absolutely first class. Visited last week 6/07/2018 and had complimentary oil change done after 1500 miles! Car running like a dream!"
"Had my Renault Trafic engine remanufactured by Engineered Engines and has never run better. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Getting my van to engineered engines was what it needed, they performed a full service on it and even fitted the engine to my van as well, brilliant service from them"
engineeredengines is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews