www.entertainment-group.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.entertainment-group.co.uk

Tell us how www.entertainment-group.co.uk made you happy
I first made contact with this company last year to plan a 40+ stag group. Ashley was absolutely amazing, from knowledge of where to travel, where we could get best value for money and how to accommodate such a large group. However, the pandemic loomed and unfortunately our flights were cancelled.

I was being pestered by 46 adults about payments, refunds etc and Ashley was on hand to solve all of my concerns. Ashley suggested I contacted the airline first to see what alternatives they could provide, he put payments on hold until I found a solution. the company has now given my the gift of time to rearrange our trip and offered a refund to anyone who cannot make the new date. We have now pushed back to next year and Ashley is currently working on setting up our accommodation. they have been great throughout and are constantly supporting me through a difficult time. I would highly recommend them. Thank you! Highly recommend using this company for a stag weekend.
I firstly would like to explain how this company made my business Christmas party a total success. It started when i was looking for something new and exciting to wow my staff with. every year we do something new for the christmas period and with covid having a total dampener on moods within the office it seemed only right to cheer everyone up.

I began searching for ideas online and came across an interesting blog post by www.entertainment-group.co.uk. they explained how they cater for such events over the xmas period and provided pictures from a fifa fa cup xmas do along with other large companies such as ours. They did a concert themed event consisting of small people actors ( dwarfs) who did a rock show for the guests on a stag along with all the props. I wasn't sure if this would be totally suitable down to the current climate with covid 19 and how social distancing would effect the show and environment .

I just decided to give them a quick call and the phone answered pretty quickly it was a well mannered gentleman who kindly answered and i explained my requests which he explained this would be totally fine as works christmas parties are still aloud to take place under the covid 19 guidlines.

After 30 minutes of talking and discussing ideas of themes and things they could offer. He sent across some emails explaining the services in more detail along with a custom price quotation which was pretty good for all the options i wanted to go for.

I decided in the end to go for:

6 little people actors

4 little people to pose for photos

4 bunny girl hostesses waitresses

2 Team leaders

1 live singer

1 dj

All staff provided negative covid 19 test certs a day prior to he booking with made me feel assured that they were safe and everything would be a-lot easier on the day of out christmas works party event.

So the Big day - It was pretty epic lets be fair. I was nervous at the start as i wanted to make a big impression on my staff. My staff are pretty much a team and need motivation and things to make them work together as a team. Covid had caused alot of separation between everyone.

So the party started at 6pm and finished for 1030pm.

Entertainment-group.co.uk provided a schedule for the guests to follow and for the staff to follow. there was literally one hickup but this was down to a issue with sound which was quickly rectified by the dj on the night. He was very professional and also introduced the live singer who did around 3 sets of requests for my staff and guests.

The little entertainers were super cool they all dressed up in brillant costumes authentic and highly funny.

Overall i am over the moon with the quality of service i received and the way the entertainment was arranged. I will be arranging some summer entertainment and actives for my staff and will certainly come back and use your company again.

Kind regards

Dr Faizaan Delgad

MD - Oil holding AG Ltd
Crewe hen night was epic !!! thanks team
Really useful way to organise an event. Staff are knowledgeable and helpful, not pushy but always there when needed.
Great ride with the bike, happy and safe cycling throughout Prague.
Yes it was good fun and not too expensive.
we all had a brilliant time in Newcastle for my hen weekend, everything went smoothly. Definitely recommend xx
Amazing evening had by all. The girls really looked after us all and made the evening easy and fun. If you go to a stag definitly book them, they're a lot of fun!
thanks for arranging everything
Amazing experience from start to finish very well organised and the staff are all so friendly and down to earth people
Avoid Entertain-ment UK!
Avoid Entertain-ment UK!! DO NOT USE Unprofessional took deposit and wouldn't reply.
They agreed to supply some entertainers for an event in Ibiza. We had agreed via an email which entertainers we required (we chose 6 for an event that needed 4 dancers to leave room for last minute changes due to covid19). They promised to reconfirm dancers 24 hours before and totally ghosted us. 5 hours before the event we get some random guy whatsapping us for the address with no idea of what the event entailed. Super unprofessional.
REFER receipt 2417-5715 for this complaint!!
www.entertainment-group.co.uk is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews