Enviro Bug Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Bug Control
Read Enviro Bug Control Reviews

info@envirobug.com.au

Tell us how Enviro Bug Control made you happy
Living in a rural area, we get Tigers and dugites every summer. These snake repellers will give me peace of mind for my 2 young staffies. I've tried others but they don't last very long, mainly due to the plastic covering getting cloudy and not charging. Very happy with these repellers.
My products haven't arrived as yet, however I'm excited to receive them and have a little more confidence that when I sit on our veranda I will hopefully be by myself rather than with slithery animals :) The ordering process was seamless. Just a thought: This 'quick feedback' email would be better off being sent 1 month after the purchase date in order to allow sufficient time to trial the product - and without the email being swept up in the barrage of all others.
Good website with helpful information. I can't comment yet if the product is effective however after seeing a brown snake in our yard where are grandchildren play, we decided to take precautionary measures and install some of your repellers. It may help if you offered some battery and solar combination buys, as home applications can be in both sunny and shady locations. I wasn't sure about one of your statistic claim that "80% of bites come from provoking snakes". The Royal Flying Doctor says it is "1 in 5 bites" or 20%. Have you thought to include effective Flying Fox repellers in your product range? All the best with your products!
I have installed the units as instructed but they are all working on a 3 minute cycle not 90 seconds why do s this? Tom
So far this time no snakes have been seen. My aim is also to keep my dog safe. The fencing and gate has secured as well in aid prevention. I have bought the batteries as suggested and it worked as your date information leaflet stated.
Thankyou
So far so good thank you
So far all I've got is a consignment note # with no details of sender or delivery date...product not arrived so can't give feedback. Think parcel has been sent with no signature required, so far service seems amateurish..and now a request for feedback without product .....hope this is not an indication of quality of product as could have bought cheaper version at Bunnings
Happy with the solar repeller but I don’t think the battery repellers is as good.
So far very pleased no snakes
Too early to comment on their effectiveness. Ask again at the end of the season. Much better material design this year. Cheers
We have not seen a snake up near the house since installing the Snake Deflectors. Thrilled with the product
I had to order some snake repellants for my Mum who lives remotely. I had a short timeframe in which I needed them delivered so she could take them home with her. I asked the Enviro Bug Control team if they could post my order quickly. They were only too happy to help and I got notice of shipment same day. We got our goods soon after and this saved us a lot of trouble. The Enviro Bug team were great and based on this experience I would happily shop with you again.
Fantastic product which does the job and I would definitely buy again.
Enviro Bug Control is rated 4.50 based on 14 reviews