EonEnergy Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend EonEnergy
04AM
4AM

Tell us how EonEnergy made you happy

"They didn’t make me happy at all in fact just the opposite"
Are you EonEnergy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"95 ££££just for Switch itch my link Hello just tray to share that amazing switching company ,saved hundreds ,when switched ,compare them ,and if you decide to switch you can use my link and receive 50 £££welcome bonus and extra 45 ££££ from me just pm after you complete switch via my link join.bulb.co.uk/refer/michal6442"
"I joined Bulb not really knowing a great deal about them but I did some research and was happy with the price and warmed by their green ethos. I am so glad that I decided to move after many years with Eon as Bulb have surpassed my expectations. Not only am I saving money on my energy bills, I have found Bulb to be friendly and efficient as well as so simple to deal with. When I joined I also received a £50 credit for just using a referral link that I found on a review site (thanks Harry!). Bulb have just announced that they now have 200,000 customers and to celebrate this they are doubling their referral bonus to £100!! If you are interested then just copy and paste, bulb.co.uk/refer/creditfifty As long as you sign up before 23.59 on Monday 20th November we will both receive a £100! Thanks and I hope this is useful x"
"Price was good but their website and customer functionality is very poor"
EonEnergy is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews