Epicstuff.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epicstuff.co.uk
Telephone

Tell us how Epicstuff.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The was great and my little boy love, best ever 😘
Excellent service, fast delivery and good quality. Children love it.
Absolutely amazing quad worth every penny my son plays on it every day all day
Ordered a paddling pool and needed it to arrive quickly as the sun was only out a few days delivery was quick and the price was very reasonable will be ordering again 😊
After ordering a peg perego changer for my kids gator so they could use it over the Easter weekend and was guaranteed 48 delivery my order came 4 days latter When it did arrive they had sent me a battery not a charger I called and let them know they said they would collect the battery and send a new charger on the following Tuesday again by 48 delivery they collected the battery on Tuesday today’s Saturday and still no charger !!!! I wouldn’t use this company again so unprofessional and obviously unorganised
Great service and really pleased with the product. The only thing I’m disappointed about is there’s no ladder on the trampoline for the kids to get up.
Brilliant product and prompt delivery given the difficult circumstances we find ourselves in. Dylan was very polite and helpful in our correspondence.
I rate this an excellent product and service
Brilliant,the kids love it,well made and sturdy,great alternative to a petrol pit bike,thankyou,for a great ,quick service,stay safe
Excellent
Delivery was next day - great service would recommend
The car was amazing! My daughter loved it. It also arrived really quickly, would definitely recommend,
Fantastic car can’t wait to give it to my little boy for his birthday.
Great service on the phone to pick the right product. Will keep the kids busy for a long time
Accurate info of product specifications. Keep it up to date delivery progress. Following up customer satisfaction. Excellent product quality.
Excellent communication!
Good communication from the seller and delivery was very quick. Excellent product.
LOCKDOWN SORTED!

Great product, easy set up and take down, quick delivery ordered last Sunday and it arrived 2 days later

THANK YOU!
Purchased a kids electric Epicmoto, parcel arrived as promised in 2 days. Only downside is that I cant get my 7 year old daughter off the thing!

would use the company again - great service.
Good response to email, good pricing, unfortunate delays in delivery due to excess demand driven from Covid19
The bike turned up as promised early in fact,Very helpful staff and so far the bike has performed well and is as expected exactly what we needed for our farm. Thanks guys...
Epicstuff.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 85 reviews