Equafleece Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Equafleece

Tell us how Equafleece made you happy

"I had reason to ring and ask for a piece of material to patch my dogs coat after she had torn it .The young lady i spoke to was so helpful and pleasant and promised to send me a piece free of charge.Thats what constitutes custom service.A rarety these days with many companies. Well done equafleece."
Are you Equafleece? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Equafleece were very helpful when I called to ask about sizing my my dogs summer suit. The suit arrived quickly and is very good quality. I would use them again if I needed any further products."
"Practical dog coats that really are 100% rainproof and very fast customer service"
Equafleece is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews