Eresos CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eresos CBD
Read Eresos CBD Reviews

14a, Commercial Road, London

Tell us how Eresos CBD made you happy
The products arrived within 24 hours and the packaging was so luxurious. I'm blown away by the service and look forward to trying new products.
Eresos CBD 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
I have tried 3 of their products and am blown away, the packaging of them is beautiful. The scent is amazing and makes you feel like you are using a really luxury product. My favourite has to be the body oil, it makes me feel like I am at a spa everytime I use it.
The CBD pillow spray is the best I’ve used!!! I can’t wait to try the mask
The pillow spray has been amazing for deepening my sleep and getting me into a calm zone before bed.
So impressed with these products! The scent of the sleep mist is heavenly! And the oil for hand and body is so nourishing 10/10!
I have been using the sleep mist and the oil and it has incredibly helped with my anxiety and insomnia, I used to have loads of anxiety chills and I noticed I have not been getting them since using the oil drops. Would definitely recommend.
Fabulous product. Not technical enough to understand the blend details myself but tipped off by a friend and this works. This stuff is the real deal.
I broke my leg back in 2019 and since have struggled with joint pain. I have tried a few different muscle and joint balms in the past but nothing has ever really had much effect. I tried the Eresos muscle balm I was given as a Christmas present and it is by far the best I have tried, it works pretty instantly and the relief lasts long while, I will be definitely be purchasing this on a regular basis.
I’ve always struggled with a restless nights sleep, so I was recommended to try CBD. I chose to use the capsules one an hour before bed every evening and after a couple of weeks I started to sleep so much better and for longer stretches of time. These capsules have really helped change my sleeping patterns! Highly recommend! Thank you Eresos!
Great product packjaging the gift box was beautiful, the products smell and look great, the delivery was fast and no problems, 5 star
I ordered my gift pack for a family member which we will gift to friend. it came in a beautiful box with a silk ribbon, we didn't need to wrap it, it was perfect. The products are beautifully packaged and we have tried the products before. I have lost my knee pain from playing tennis on hard court surfaces after using the muscle rub on my joints and muscles, I play league and county tennis so this was a huge win for me!
Helps me to sleep at the end of a busy day.
Amazing products
I have the muscle rub and pillow mist which are both amazing.
I suffer from depression and I was taking 2 types of anti depressant tablets, my main one and one that deals with anger. The tablets were making me feel very tired so I chose to stop the tablets for the anger and started taking this CBD oil at the strongest dose. I have been taking it for 4 months now and it is doing its jobs as I do not feel anxious or aggressive to anyone.
I've been using CBD oil for a few months to help with a knee injury and have noticed a massive improvement in pain relief.
Thank you for my Pillow Mist, this product helped me a lot as I usually get up few times a night or I am tossing and turning all night long, my sleep was always disturbed. Now I use pillow mist I spray one spray on each end of my pillow and I have a peaceful nights sleep, i don’t get up at night no more, it works wonders. I would definitely recommend to someone that doesn’t sleep well through the night.
Eresos CBD is rated 5.0 based on 19 reviews