Esdemarca.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Esdemarca.com

How would you rate Esdemarca.com ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Teresa

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Esdemarca.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have ordered a really nice necklace for a friend as a Christmas present. As per tracking the courier have been at my place but no one show up in the time shown on tracking so they take the decision to leave this in a post office to collect it without letting me know. Really frustrate as the post office didn't have the item also they declare that they will refund asap...still waiting for it. No present, no money, no refund. A really shame."
Monica Manini